What's new

Overweight personnel 'public embarrassment': Army

Haha, making childish comments & give negative rating to posters who point it out.

you're lucky there's a cucked janitor lurking around bud
Stop messing up the forum or I'll ban you, do you understand? I'm not a janitor either, but if it means cleaning up the huma mess you are currently leaving on this forum then so be it.

Somebody's a salty teenager still eh? The only place where your life exists. An online forum

who is this bezerk guy... never heard about him... fighting with mods for no reason... so random and weird.

Is this a big problem in India,i have never seen a fat Indian man in real life(in Europe)?
no as much fat as in having a big belly... policemen who work on street eat junk food all the time because they steal it from shops(i mean shops give them food out of respect.. lol).
iu

who is this bezerk guy... never heard about him... fighting with mods for no reason... so random and weird.

no as much fat as in having a big belly... policemen who work on street eat junk food all the time because they steal it from shops(i mean shops give them food out of respect.. lol).
iu
fat policemen

I'm not a teenager, and nor do I take insults over the net seriously. My life, you would be surprised.
Sir keep doing good work :tup:, I found most impartial mod in you.:police:
You never discriminat b/w any person.
Sir last day I tag you against one -ve rating I received, what was your opinion abt it ?

roti at night is so bad for you full of carbs and the fact people eat it and either go to sleep or sit around watching tv

Indian Army should first stop this dangerous diet of PURIS / ROTIS / PARATHAS made of wheat / maida. Flours with gluten is the major - I REPEAT - MAJOR contributor of tyres around the waist. Also High Content of OILY food, over reliance of potatos in the mess, overuse of ghee / cream in thick gravies is also a contributing factor. Not to mention the over-sweet, thick and creamy halvaa..

I have always been a champion of non-gluten flours for a good diet. BAJRA / JOWAR / RAAGI flour are one of the best flour rotis that you can have . If you see combatants from the Mahar / Maratha / Rajputana , they are mostly slim or lean as their diet does not consist mainly of wholewheat rotis.

A heavy carb diet works for those in the field, but non-combatants or high level officers who have administrative portfolios are one of those who have more fat content than those on front-line.

Agreed. I am a victim too. Whenever I stops working out at the gym I tend develop quickly around the waist. :(
Reduce dependence on Wheat / Maida rotis. Convert to Bajra / Jowar / Raagi. Go low on Rice too .

some people say rice is bad..some say roti is bad... not sure who to trust... :)
Both are bad after a certain time.i love roti but never have it after 5pm.My friend had got quite overweight but because of his back and laziness wont go to the gym with me.I had him stop eating roti and rice after 4pm and switch to wholemeal atta his weight is dropping off.

@hinduguy - Rice if taken in moderation, is good. So is Wheat rotis. You see, when we Indians were toughing it out in the old days (mostly back breaking work on the fields and farms), we needed that much of food intake. Now we have become more immovable assets (pun intended) with are arses stuck on the office chair or home sofa..

If you must eat Wheat rotis (gluten filled) then limit it to say 2 meals a week. Rest of the days you eat substitute rotis made of jowar/bajri / raagi. Same with rice - if you must eat it, then go for multigrain rice.

Back
Top Bottom