What's new

Overcoming lies, disinformation and propaganda on PDF

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Through my time on PDF I have noticed that there is a HUGE VOLUME of lies, disinformation and propaganda directed at Pakistan and Pakistanis from a particular group of people. For years this was ignored but now it is becoming ridiculous to he point where the propagandists are making claims that are completely ridiculous and insane. All these claims NEVR have ANY CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence to back them up yet we still seem to put up with them. Should persistent offenders be permanently banned? Should we ignore them so that the propagandists completely discredit themselves and their beliefs? What is the best course of action?

I want to hear the thoughts of fellow Pakistanis and our allies

i like some members on this website so i like being here. i joined because i thought it was a pakistani website, for pakistanis and other decent people from other countries. this place is filled with troll accounts (some more than a decade old). but i see now its actually Desi Defence Forum, not really Pakistan Defence Forum because our 'dear friends' from the other side of the eastern border make themselves at home here and derail Pakistan threads over and over with lies, trolling, hindutva, etc. if it is to be Desi Defence Forum, i dont understand why there are so many decent Bangladeshis that we can talk to, but only 2 decent Indians here that i can think of. all the other Indians are trolls that are experts are shitposting.

maybe a feature could be enabled where Indians' comments simply dont appear to Pakistanis, so people dont fall for their bait and derail threads (which i do sometimes).

but now coming to your point about " propagandists are making claims that are completely ridiculous and insane." i saw a user called HostileInsurgent make a post today that on 27th February 2019 India shot down a F16, but that we hide it. he deleted the post 1 minute after posting it so i didnt respond to it. every Indian believes this absurdity despite all the evidence to the contrary, and all of it is available in the video below. Abhinandan couldnt have shot down a F16 when all the missiles are still attached to the wreckage of his plane. he didnt even take all the necessary measures that are needed to be taken before getting into a dogfight.

maybe a feature could be enabled where Indians' comments simply dont appear to Pakistanis, so people dont fall for their bait and derail threads (which i do sometimes).
I believe every user has the mute or ignore poster option (does not work on moderators and admins etc).

You can encourage other members to also use the ignore/mute member option.

i like some members on this website so i like being here. i joined because i thought it was a pakistani website, for pakistanis and other decent people from other countries. this place is filled with troll accounts (some more than a decade old). but i see now its actually Desi Defence Forum, not really Pakistan Defence Forum because our 'dear friends' from the other side of the eastern border make themselves at home here and derail Pakistan threads over and over with lies, trolling, hindutva, etc. if it is to be Desi Defence Forum, i dont understand why there are so many decent Bangladeshis that we can talk to, but only 2 decent Indians here that i can think of. all the other Indians are trolls that are experts are shitposting.

but now coming to your point about " propagandists are making claims that are completely ridiculous and insane." i saw a user called HostileInsurgent make a post today that on 27th February 2019 India shot down a F16, but that we hide it. he deleted the post 1 minute after posting it so i didnt respond to it. every Indian believes this absurdity despite all the evidence to the contrary, and all of it is available in the video below. Abhinandan couldnt have shot down a F16 when all the missiles are still attached to the wreckage of his plane. he didnt even take all the necessary measures that are needed to be taken before getting into a dogfight.

Problem is that PDF gets derailed by trolls from a particular country but not much gets done about it.

I believe every user has the mute or ignore poster option (does not work on moderators and admins etc).

so if i activate that i wont see indians posts on our threads? will they be able to see my comments? whats the difference between ignore and mute?

But surely something needs to be done about the severe lies, disinformation and propaganda continuously peddled against Pakistan by particular groups and individuals. If not then why doesn't the name of PDF get changed to SAARC defence Forum or something like that.

so if i activate that i wont see indians posts on our threads? will they be able to see my comments? whats the difference between ignore and mute?
See it’s simple, click on my profile name, then click on ignore.
Bhaam you can’t see my posts anymore...!!!

you can thank me later....!

But surely something needs to be done about the severe lies, disinformation and propaganda continuously peddled against Pakistan by particular groups and individuals. If not then why doesn't the name of PDF get changed to SAARC defence Forum or something like that.
If I am not wrong you are not above 25 ..People need maturity to come out of their la la Land ..If whatever you say is true for everyone than no Indian would have been here considering the disinformation and propaganda they read ..chill life is too vast to get disappointed on these little things..

If I am not wrong you are not above 25 ..People need maturity to come out of their la la Land ..If whatever you say is true for everyone than no Indian would have been here considering the disinformation and propaganda they read ..chill life is too vast to get disappointed on these little things..

But india is the BIGGEST DISINFORMATION & PROPAGANDA machine in the world:

PS typical of you people to justify and claim that lying is okay and fine. This is how you people also justify the rape of your own women.

Last edited:

welcome to Desi Defence Forum

i saw a user called HostileInsurgent make a post today that on 27th February 2019 India shot down a F16, but that we hide it. he deleted the post
1. I deleted it coz I didn’t wanted to engage with this 27th Feb BS again and Again, I responded because a guy claimed of Shooting a Su-30MKI, of which Pakistan never showed proof.

2. I said that ISPR said that “Indian claims of shooting F-16s are false as no F-16s were used at all”.

Later Pak MoD decorated F-16 pilots for their role in Op Swift Retort with gallantry awards.

I can post the proof of it as well
But india is the BIGGEST DISINFORMATION & PROPAGANDA machine in the world:

PS typical of you people to justify and claim that lying is okay and fine. This is how you also justify the rape of your own women.
Bruh you just spam these two articles, should I post tonnes of evidences of your BS disinfo campaign?

1. I deleted it coz I didn’t wanted to engage with this 27th Feb BS again and Again, I responded because a guy claimed of Shooting a Su-30MKI, of which Pakistan never showed proof.

2. I said that ISPR said that “Indian claims of shooting F-16s are false as no F-16s were used at all”.

Later Pak MoD decorated F-16 pilots for their role in Op Swift Retort with gallantry awards.

I can post the proof of it as well

Bruh you just spam these two articles, should I post tonnes of evidences of your BS disinfo campaign?

You'll need to use "articles" from indian disinfolabs to prove that Pakistan produces FAKE NEWS....................:lol:

No, I will post video of ISPR speech... Ready?

Are you sure it's not from.......... :azn: :

Are you sure it's not from.......... :azn: :

Yes does, ISPR is the biggest fake news factory.
Should I post the video of DG-ISPR?

Back
Top Bottom