What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this post directed towards me? You want to continue on the forum or should I use my powers to discipline you?

It was never meant to you, it was towards your army chief. Still I apologize if it hurt u in any way.

Having said that, I just pray to Allah that i could witness the ultimate fate of the worst creatures of the planet, the products of kakul.

Yes and no. the main point is to not have the need to go abroad for rozi.

when I say « our next generation » « future generations » I’m talking about the youth of Pakistan ! All te youth. Not only mine or yours, but whole Pakistani citizen.
I understand what you mean. You were talking about the current youth of the nation and the ones coming up, looking at the exits. I was echoing your sentiments, and gave my dad’s story, to say once he was a part of the youth of the nation. Unfortunately, not much has changed in all these decades since that generation left. which is why many still reluctantly go abroad, but wouldn’t if they had opportunities at home. I didn’t. Mean for it to come off like I was talking only about you and I and our kids, but I agree, it is about the youth that have to face this choice now. Hopefully by the time the next generation comes up, they will have enough opportunities at home, that they won’t have to go abroad.

This is the documentary I come back to when I think of the options the youth have.

Last edited:
This is no longer politics. This is something entirely different. The funny (actually nothing funny about it at all), interesting, disappointing, unreal thing is that whosoever is orchestrating (PDM/Establishment) this has no idea that these leaders are just a manifestation of public support. Getting rid of leaders is not going to change the public mindset.

Perhaps project Morsi 2.0 is in effect as of now because they think if they can somehow keep the public muted, eventually this PTI zeal will run its course and die. I can see elections in a distant future (after some semblance of economic stability) but by then, the landscape would have been adjusted to not allow any one party massive majority.

Overall entirely anti-democratic and contrary to the constitution and the law of the land.

Seriously i fail to understand what these idiots are trying to achieve here. Do they really think people will believe that all these leaders are having a sudden heart change without force?

It was never meant to you, it was towards your army chief. Still I apologize if it hurt u in any way.

Having said that, I just pray to Allah that i could witness the ultimate fate of the worst creatures of the planet, the products of kakul.
Ye Wala ghaleez khewan OTS ki pedawar ha.

The institution is banking on almost 160 years of its proud tradition of supressing and winning against the people of this land.

The only loss it faced against people power was in 1971 but people had foreign help then.

No such help is coming now to Pakistanis.

We are at the mercy of wolves.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom