What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you are familiar with so many methods. Right?
It's a tuant isn't it ?
Read your definition of Military Installation again. I was asking question based on the same details. By the same logic, whole Pakistan is a strategic value installation. BY the way, I am told that it was Jinnah House and not some Military Installation. Right?
How many places in whole Pakistan we can find corps commander residences....a single digit figure i guess ? The land where that Jinnah House is placed is operated by military itself. Which means that place came under the military's jurisdiction...Which means miitary's code of conduct is applicable. Which means the structure was used where head of IV Corps of Pakistan was residing...just as same like Jawans who live inside barracks....Is this so difficult to comprehend ? So if your point is that i wrongly claimed it to be a military's installation than i strongly disagree. But fact of the mater is that it was a dark day. This should have had never happened.

If anybody has doubts

JUIF = Taliban

People may get the understanding of fame & gloom and opportunities. It will give an understanding as to how these political gangs uses Islamic sentiments for their benefits.

It's a tuant isn't it ?

Are you expecting the similar treatment that you have for others? I am different my dear.

How many places in whole Pakistan we can find corps commander residences....a single digit figure i guess ? The land where that Jinnah House is placed is operated by military itself. Which means that place came under the military's jurisdiction...Which means miitary's code of conduct is applicable. Which means the structure was used where head of IV Corps of Pakistan was residing...just as same like Jawans who live inside barracks....Is this so difficult to comprehend ?

Thank you for the answer like questions which appears to be a fact that you are also unaware of details in this regard. However, the same security installation was breached by mere protestors so who's fault was it? What are the findings after the same incident?

Thank you for the answer like questions which appears to be a fact that you are also unaware of details in this regard. However, the same security installation was breached by mere protestors so who's fault was it? What are the findings after the same incident?

Don't forget, had these been people with weapons and unauthorized force to move in without the context of a protest they would have been taken care of.
Except, it was people, so the handling was done the way it was done.

FwKQLN2WAAEiaQU.jpeg

Are you expecting the similar treatment that you have for others? I am different my dear.
As i said, your method is pretty familar. Wish your difference could have some effect to Name Calling Brigade which has posted messages asking for mutiny Inside institution.
You are welcome dear. I knew exactly that you will jump to this conclusion. This security istallation was breahed by thousands of protestors and it was fault of COAS (to meet up your perecptions) and entire findings are available on several fake twitter accounts. Need more education dear, open your twitter app to find your own exposure.

All because a 22-grade FA pass dungar has mood swings.

Dungar is very hardworking loyal animal. The creature u r referring to is worst than pig.

To my limited knowledge military installations are the structures and features designed to the support the military's operational needs. Typcally it involves the base, baracks, training areas, hangers/airfields, armories, supply depots, communication centers, medcial facilities, R& D center securted with with security and perimter. Have i passed the exam sir ? :suicide2:

you missed housing societies, golf clubs, cinemas, shopping malls, businesses.

Does he look like a COAS?

View attachment 929780

He looks like a security guard. Another institution ruined by the Sharifs.

He has humble origins, he is Sword of Honor Winner, and his growth is legitimate. He is competent and capable.

But top positions of the institute are politicized.

1. Asim Munir was prematurely removed from the post of DG-ISI due to tensions with Imran Khan.
2. PTI-led government also approved extension of Qamar Javed Bajwa on the post of COAS.

Munir had sufficient rapport to replace Bajwa on the post of COAS but extension of Bajwa was another setback for him to come to terms with. Munir's anger is not without basis.

PDM took advantage of this issue.

You are welcome dear. I knew exactly that you will jump to this conclusion. This security istallation was breahed by thousands of protestors and it was fault of COAS (to meet up your perecptions) and entire findings are available on several fake twitter accounts. Need more education dear, open your twitter app to find your own exposure.

Why so keen to meet my alleged perception? Why not to state the facts. May be the twitter will be sharing the same perception based tweets as those accounts deem fit. I was expecting facts from you against a genuine question yet you are using your energy to meet my alleged perception. surprised.

tdRQQEE7Zol85Se-RxULDkVZdvOleQIclk_eo0w93ASQ_gitFZ-TKkEZYuSOVJtypSuEUmo6ZFFyrjxm0RThXByVpm8SjQrk_CR5q2Djog

Government has requested the Government that the protest which Government is planning against the Government should not be violent.
Otherwise Government will take strict action against the Government, which Government will remember for long.

Wish your difference could have some effect to Name Calling Brigade which has posted messages asking for mutiny Inside institution.

So an action shall be taken and tag you along as well? That might be a load of work for me or any other Mod to do so.

As i said, your method is pretty familar.

May be you are not looking at the right side.

So, again Taliban occupied Islamabad. That is the worst optic in international media. On top they entered Redzone ...on top entered the most prestigious institution of Pakistan ...................Pakistan Supreme Court.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom