What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have witnessed gound realities. I know exactly how local leadership of PTI in my local constituency used social media platforms triggered the emotios of tender minds....and how those young boys (mostly afghan national teenagers) made targetted assaults on selected places within same vicinity...... Funny thing was that the former MNA or MPAs of PTI who always have won from my cpmstituency were no where to be found. Perhaps they were smoking cigars, and poor ones have paid the price.
proof lao no one will beleive pmln patwari

I don't know where you get your information from but the duration of most BLA attacks is 45 minutes, not enough time to dispatch assistance. I am confident that if the Military could, they would have posted Helos and Drones at each and every outpost.

Don't go around blaming the leadership for things which are simply beyond their control.

Murderers, rapists, dacoits, terrorists etc., are ALL people of Pakistan but they are JUDGED for their actions and punished accordingly!
Information was from here with detailed footage of assaults carried by BLA.
Clearly you are loyal to Bawja, are you related to him by any chance?

Dear, you are right.

But there is a need for better discourse on how to criticize Pakistan Army and put the country on the right path. Every CAMP has to introspect as well.

Those in the PDM CAMP are less likely to introspect but PTI is a platform that can be course-corrected. PTI has popular support so this opportunity should not be missed with wrong calls and slogans.

If Khan is not in the picture tomorrow, what is the appeal of PTI? This is important to understand.

Course correction does not happen with brute force and no respect for anything.

For me this is the final battle the company is fighting after which their legacy would be as dark as those of nazis.

4b3eor.jpg

PTI support base is larger for sure but you need to step out from the comfort of your home and talk to people in various locations to find out if other political parties exist in vacuum.

Step out from your fantasy bubble for a change.
Fll7KcxWAAAlqae.jpg

So what's your point? what is PML-Q's position now and what do you anticipate in the next one?

And you can take off your glasses of biasness and look for things objectively for a change.

Last edited:
Hi ,
Just by reading this thread one can work out how easy it would have been when the British enslaved you all .

I can work out which of you subjugated their own people on the whim of their colonial masters and which of you fought the British east India company for freedom .

I love the words being used by PTI KPK and PTI Punjab.
It would seem enthic nationalist have taken hold.

Do you even realize that the burgeoning anti-Army and anti-Pakistan sentiment in KP, which hitherto existed on the fringes of society, is on the brink of becoming a mainstream discourse, and the only factor that is currently holding it back is the immense popularity of PTI and its leader Imran Khan across KP?

PTI has to decide if it wants to become TTP or a political party: Sindh CM​

Speaking on the floor of the Sindh Assembly, Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah said that attacks had taken place on the Pakistan Army’s General Headquarters and the Karachi Corps Commander office in the past by militant groups.

“PTI has to make a decision, whether it wants to become Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) or a political party like Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM). They have to make this decision,” he said.

proof lao no one will beleive pmln patwari
Name calling was technique taught by Joseph Goebbels to the entire generation of Germany in order to dehumanize whoever was opposing Nazi beliefs. Italy and Germany have faced populist ideas and narratives. We have got our share in shape of another destructive Niazi in 21st century.....And your mindset is worst than ostrich who atleast sense something before burrying their slim heads inside sand.

Muslims didn't even harm families of enemies (non muslim). I believe you are well aware of Sunnah as well. This is wrong and should be called out.
Right! But Sunnah is only valid when it's falls to the other side. As long as its PTI, it's all fair? (I am not implying that you persay are saying it's fair)
women dragged by their hair, kids picked up and thrown to prison, videos of senators shared with their daughters, men threatened their wives will be raped in front of them, beaten bruised, made nude, private parts tortured, Daughter in Law of Allama Iqbal not spared. How much of this you want to brush under the carpet using Sunnah as your justification?

PTI has to decide if it wants to become TTP or a political party: Sindh CM​

Speaking on the floor of the Sindh Assembly, Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah said that attacks had taken place on the Pakistan Army’s General Headquarters and the Karachi Corps Commander office in the past by militant groups.

“PTI has to make a decision, whether it wants to become Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) or a political party like Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM). They have to make this decision,” he said.
ppp is the real political terrorist & the biggest corrupt party in whole Pakistan...
Question is why ppp is quite relax more then pti & pmln & why target is only pti & PAKISTAN Army...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom