What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sadly no, Rangers and army have been deployed from what I’ve been told their instructions are to defend vital installations, public order will be controlled by the police.

If protesters threaten critical infrastructure, the army will act.
Yea khana pul has so many vital installations right?

Anyone who fights against tyrant generals is a bin Laden? I thought bin Laden was a Saudi... Am I a Saudi? 🤔

You are going down very fast. Let's see how long your harami generals last.
It is the duty of every citizen to stand up for their rights. There are hundreds of protests everyday in Europe, the people have a voice and needs to be heard.

If you subdue those voice and breed decent, well then chaos rules.

I am against this anarchy but these harami generals and pdm leave the people no choice.
I hope there are some pakistani generals who can shoot the COAS and crew who are anti pakistan and anti Islam

It is clear as daylight. The Pakistani army has always been the problem. They have lied against all sides including the Americans. They were right when the Americans used to claim that Pakistani army is double dealing. These are double dealers. These scoundrels are only interested in double dealing and self-enrichment.

When the Americans used to claim that the Pakistani army is hiding OBL they were right. The Americans flew in and humiliated these disgusting generals in broad daylight. This institution has only brought shame on Pakistan.

Yeh batain internet per bohat swaad deti hain. Gaaand per jiso littar lagta hain, usko poochna chaiye.

I once got hit by the sugarcane danda by a Punjab police constable who looked like a sumo wrestler. It was outside a cricket stadium. My older brother kept pushing me with the crowd to overcome the police and get entry lol. When the police guy raised the stick to hit me, I quickly turned back and my brother turned into Usain Bolt. Sadly I did not have his spidey senses 😂 I remember my bruise on my back changed Color’s like the rainbow for a week. Black blue red.

It is clear as daylight. The Pakistani army has always been the problem. They have lied against all sides including the Americans. They were right when the Americans used to claim that Pakistani army is double dealing.
if I recall correctly, even that war hawk Hillary Clinton called them snakes..

I once got hit by the sugarcane danda by a Punjab police constable who looked like a sumo wrestler. It was outside a cricket stadium. My older brother kept pushing me with the crowd to overcome the police and get entry lol. When the police guy raised the stick to hit me, I quickly turned back and my brother turned into Usain Bolt. Sadly I did not have his spidey senses 😂 I remember my bruise on my back changed Color’s like the rainbow for a week. Black blue red.
Yeah those beenth also known as baaans as we call them are real bone breakers.

Of course the keyboard warrior in the west is happy to see the downfall of native Pakistanis.

STFU you fool. Lackey of the generals. You polish the boots of these disgusting generals. How much profit and benefit do you earn by supporting tyrant generals? It is people like you who are the reason why generals behave in such a disgusting manner. Ugly bootlicker.

Back
Top Bottom