What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fck the army

I support ttp now
You should move to Afghanistan. They will be waiting for you to join
At this point, everytime i read a headline about some soldier getting blown to bits in KPK or Balochistan, I get the same inner happiness as I do when an Indian soldier offs himself or is killed by a Kashmiri.
Why don’t you fight them yourself?

PTI supporters di B**d ch lithar maarna band karo ge teh thuanu mujraan vekhan da vi moka miluu gaa

Suji behind naal ki ko dumkaa lag daa...
Ustaad tension na lei, pakistan nu kuch ni honda, Bs Pakistanis khair munawan, enjoy kro world first ever biggest revolution on PDF, credit goes to Youthias, they are acting like MALHAMA El Kubra happened few hours ago :lol:

Actually won't be surprised.

No way the CC House and GHQ outer gate (even if it is only for outer cordon) were allowed to be breached so easily.

Jo jaga rokni thi inhon nay woh rok li hai (Hamza Camp being the most prominent, along with other installations in Chaklala).

There are rumors that the CC Lahore was against the estab tactics, so it was sort of a lesson, but I have no news on this.
This is right next to CC house barely 300 meter. The way CC house was breached is beyond ludicrous, initially there were barely 2 dozen people while the main gate was wide open.

Other than PTI, public factor I strongly believe there is an internal struggle going on.

GHQ + PDM!
Let's say every single person responsible for that, believe me "lots of Lottas" among PTI have had ghusl with zam before joining PTI, and your "semi god" Ibi is not an exception, he's just the biggest munafik

Back
Top Bottom