What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you know I haven’t already been? We’re just names to you….
Stop posting the same posts everywhere. What do you expect people to do? Sit and take it.
please ban all indians flaming in the thread for some time. they are not contributing ANYTHING useful

that's what the other esteemed mod should have done rather than giving us warnings and bans

Police reportedly fired. Also, there are news coming out that among them protestors, mobs of PDM have joined and even attacked PTI leadership who tried to stop violence, at multiple places. Not everything is black and white. Don't decide quickly. Always wait for the news.

So Pakistanis are now storming the ISI HQ.

Seems quite coordinated if you ask me.

How do you know I haven’t already been? We’re just names to you….
Stop posting the same posts everywhere. What do you expect people to do? Sit and take it.
No dog in the fight... We are just watching... More power to you if you are on the ground or marching to the consulates, just false bravado irks us where people sitting abroad want people on the ground to put their lives on the line., hope you are not one of those .... these things have real consequences.

It is going to lead the country into much destruction and chaos . I hope so that the situation calms down otherwise we will be in a big trouble.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom