What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't trust anything on social media, there is a lot of mixed messages, scaremongering, fake news. Official announcement will be released shortly.

What do you think?
Another idiotic move but good. Bring it on

I wouldnt be surprised if all army leadership were sitting in dubai london or washington drinking whisky while the nation burns

I am positive they have moved their families out. let this happen for couple of weeks and then they will be back

Cause the best time to strike is when the enemy is disorganized and in turmoil.
They won't, unless green signal from US and only after nukes are secured. Where is the seventh fleet ? where are the specialized units to secure the nukes are ? doubt that the DA fake FA pass even know this part of the game.

345585001_214398858001819_810432281909205532_n.jpg

So now you're back to justifying and baying for violence. Whatever happened to this forum not facilitating any calls for violence. It seems you are perfectly fine with violence as long as it is against innocent unarmed civilians.

Wrong interpretation wouldn't save you the day. Type more. But while doing so in anger, make sure you try to make sense. I believe in facts & ground reality and never made my mind on assumption. I still remember one of the PTM protests where social media was buzzed with anti Military videos shooting down PTM protesters. Later, it was revealed that among them protestors, there were armed men and they fired on FC at first and got the taste in return. This is how things works. Wait for it, let the fog go away and make your mind.

Secondly, it was said to not to promote violence. If you are advocating for violence, you know the results. news or updates can be shared but you cannot use this platform for inciting violence.

Regards,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom