What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But he has the capacity to create a nation. But who will allow him?
This! I can’t emphasize enough how Pakistanis were finally walking with their heads held up high for the first time in a long time. IK brought a crisp new style into the affairs and finally we were known as the IK Pakistan, not Sharifs, Zardari, Bhuttos bullshit that’s we’ve been dealing with so long. Look at how Pakistan handled the US, India, Iran etc. it was a new confidence Pakistan. Wasn’t perfect but we were behaving how a regional power acts. Noticed the coup and then how all of a sudden India being hailed as the next coming of a superpower and we best must stfu and play second fiddle, when only few months prior the Indians were getting man handled by a semi competent government. Burn down the GHQ!

Personally idt so and this guy's a youthiya so I'd take it with a pinch of salt but
I'll suggest taking this tweet with a truckload of salt.

No matter what we all call the Military, but it is a disciplined and well oiled institute. If there was a mutiny like this, it would be a breaking news everywhere right now.

Whatever the reason is, for such a peaceful response by law enforcement towards the protesters, we would all soon know in next 24 hours.

How different are you from the TTP killing the children of APS? Even terrorist orgs like Al qaeda and ISIS had the morality to condemn that.
Stop your childish nonsense.
Go fight the protestors if you care about dha so much.

The much promoted agenda of shooting own people, is taken down like this. Few savages were expecting a straight shootout by the Military and exactly as to what the rest of the world would have expected given the anger & heat of the moment but no. I think, it is enough to cool down since no one can point fingers at Military action against own people whereby, authorities did with IK as they were supposed to do or at least they planned under the law and or alleged FIR. However, it will be really difficult to answer for even a single loss of life due to military action. I can be wrong too.
Full plan from three blocks:
1. SS leaves Pak > arrangements made to arrest IK under guise of NAB warrant.
2. King Makers expected one of three scenarios a) IK momentum dries out b) minor protests with civil unrest and some disruption c) nothing happens
3. Some elements profiting from the crisis, pitch the armed forces against the people, lay the groundwork for "intervention" because civil government kaput and rising insecurity, notice the press release re: IMF and "outside dictation" from Accountant turned Economist is very important.

#ML is not an option on the table, there is talks right now to put on the breaks... Some resistance from vested interests. Rest you will find out in 24 hours.

That's what they all say

Neither are PTI rioters.
Fvru4kPaIAAfpci.jpeg

was this the reason of arrest?

Sincere question, sir. If our fate and that of this country has already been decided behind closed doors like you say, what difference does it make if tomorrow's sun rises on an Earth with one less swine like Rana Sanaullah
Because sometimes when the Dam is at its limit you open the flood gates to relieve the pressure.

Full plan from three blocks:
1. SS leaves Pak > arrangements made to arrest IK under guise of NAB warrant.
2. King Makers expected one of three scenarios a) IK momentum dries out b) minor protests with civil unrest and some disruption c) nothing happens
3. Some elements profiting from the crisis, pitch the armed forces against the people, lay the groundwork for "intervention" because civil government kaput and rising insecurity, notice the press release re: IMF and "outside dictation" from Accountant turned Economist is very important.

#ML is not an option on the table, there is talks right now to put on the breaks... Some resistance from vested interests. Rest you will find out in 24 hours.
breaks to what?

All these people who are vandalising military property like heroes will be behind bars for years...I don't think military will let go of this that lightly...poor fellows getting carried away in the moment with the mob not thinking about consequences.

As they should be.

Back
Top Bottom