What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not the damn peacock

By the way what is up with this Jarnaili obsession with pea"cocks"?

Perhaps some over compensation to cover other in-adequacies.
they try to imagine themselves as kings i think thats why they have peacocks wont be surprised if protestors even find more exotic animals like lions or cheetas lul

Martial Law is imminent.

GHQ has sensitive structures inside. No amount of national emotions allow you to target a headquarter viable for your nations security.

Imagine americans trying to storm pentagon.

I genuinely hope all these misguided people end up in jail for this delusional antics.

Lol!,
does any military headquarters or their officers ever try to even think of indulging in politics? You reap what u sow.

Before imagining that, imagine pentagon making housing societies or running businesses or imposing martial laws.

I hope u come out of ur illusions but i know its not possible.

Why no news about safety of IK, the whereabouts, everything is focused on the protests.

Why SC is not opening, or HC ISB from where IK was illegally arrested, taking any action.

I have been very critical of Imran Khan since the events of April 2022. But it is obvious he has the public support and denying him his rightful place is playing with fire.
Stupid Pakistani ruling class is taking Pakistan back to 1971.
IK is no saviour either but at least let the people decide; the elite establishment which was running Pakistan as their own personal fiefdom - he exposed their downright duplicity and mass massive corruption - your Pak journalist who was assissinated was flying too close to the flame and he was taken out as it would have exposed the entire smuggling network of these elites including generals.

I have been very critical of Imran Khan since the events of April 2022. But it is obvious he has the public support and denying him his rightful place is playing with fire.
Stupid Pakistani ruling class is taking Pakistan back to 1971.
that does not mean IK is Right.

Why no news about safety of IK, the whereabouts, everything is focused on the protests.

Why SC is not opening, or HC ISB from where IK was illegally arrested, taking any action.
there was someone on twitter saying cjp is on house arrest. he was a journalist of some sort..... but there is no confirmation of this!

Back
Top Bottom