What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree. Either cerain sections of the army have allowed these protestors in. Or this is just staged and martial law will be the end goal.
Martial Law will fail in the current scenario resulting in an even bigger breakdown of Governance.

Like I said, you will see things move really fast now. I'd rather not make comments pertaining to national security here. Why do you think there is an eerie calm in terms of "security"...? How does that saying go "Calm before the storm?".

civil war in the making if they do something like that.

Members are advised to not to post any content advocating for violence of any form. From now on, strict action will be taken accordingly. Your political differences aside, this platform cannot shall not be used for violence advocacy at all.

Regards,

Big mistake on PTI's part. These goons would eventually be hunted down and hung upside down using these very flex videos. These 'die hard supporters' would soon find PTI 'distancing' itself from their actions and would leave them to rot in jail....
you are one hell of a low lifer phatoo estab lover

Now posting pictures of his wife and children. Sickening. Imagine how terrified and confused his family must be after some politician made allegations against him and now he's in danger of being lynched.
There's that stache guy, the alleged torturer ISI fauzi ! lol

but true, posting pics of his wife and kids is still bad form.

full French revolution waali vibes aa rahi h Pakistan current situation se..

open a front with Iran, guys.. just not on your eastern flank, thanks.

diversionary tactical "bomb" incoming in 4....3...2.. :coffee:

They'll probably give Imran Khan a heart attack drug and release him. Then if he dies in a few days they'll say he died from medical reasons.

As per sources from inside Army, my Uncle said, they will keep him alive for a couple of months, tourture him, mentally disable and software update him , and then will let him go! If he resists, Imran Khan will be killed by the Army.

Looking at people on streets, Pakistan Army will not dare kill him at the moment, but eventually will disable him for ever.

Back
Top Bottom