What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You look proud of pdm violating constitution and running away like a dog from elections

No wonder you are fan of that charter between two corrupt dynasties of Pakistan

I basically believe that whoever has support of people of Pakistan should be prime minister of Pakistan. You don't. And it makes sense too

Benazir ko Pakistan ki greatest leader samjhnai walai sai yehi expect kia ja sakta hai
And you believe that dissolving national asssemblies once the motion of no confidence was filed against Imran Khan was ULTA CONSITUTIONAL ACT ??? The day when Qasim Sur declared 190 members of Pakistan's national assembly as "Traitors or Ghaddar was constitutional act"?

The difference between you and me is that i wanna see such person in power, who would be able to agglomerate different segments of society into constructive body. Populist leaders can't do this. And Imran Khan has showed how he has this evil ability to divide families, communities and insitutions....our national fabric is destroyed.

If you have your exposure about BeNazir through the lens of narratives built by Aslam Baig and Hamed Gul or Asad Durrani, than you should also check their confessions in the court. Limited selective knowledge is always lethal.

Adil Raja and Saheen Sehbai are saying that there is heavy movement of police in Lahore, especially around Zaman Park.

Looks like they may be preparing for another attack on Imran Khan and PTI supporters.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
As I have mentioned earlier, they have now started arresting social media team members of PTI.

The aim will be to link influencers and PTI SM members as obtaining funds and direction for anti-state elements and foreign powers to sow discord and violence in the country.

The narrative building against PTI has gained momentum once again.

Meanwhile, this is how a PMLN tout and two bit SHO treats a genuine war hero who is almost 33 years his elder.

whilst everyone’s eyes will be towards Lahore they will now start arresting PTI supports elsewhere especially Islamabad in full force.

Also there are threats that unknown miscreants may target and burn down Imran Khan’s Bani Gala Residence as reprisal for attack on state buildings.

They will blame it on charged crowds, but we all know all roads lead to Rome.

And you believe that dissolving national asssemblies once the motion of no confidence was filed against Imran Khan was ULTA CONSITUTIONAL ACT ??? The day when Qasim Sur declared 190 members of Pakistan's national assembly as "Traitors or Ghaddar was constitutional act"?

The difference between you and me is that i wanna see such person in power, who would be able to agglomerate different segments of society into constructive body. Populist leaders can't do this. And Imran Khan has showed how he has this evil ability to divide families, communities and insitutions....our national fabric is destroyed.

If you have your exposure about BeNazir through the lens of narratives built by Aslam Baig and Hamed Gul or Asad Durrani, than you should also check their confessions in the court. Limited selective knowledge is always lethal.

Your argument has no logic. On one hand you think what Qasim suri did was unconstitutional but on the other hand cheer for pdm running away from elections violating same constitution. What is this self contradictory nonsense??

Populist leaders are supposed to lead nations. That's how things work on this world. May be you don't know that but that's the thing that works today.imran khan didn't divide anything. He is the only leader who can win from all four provincial capitals of Pakistan. Imran Khan is actually the uniting factor of Pakistan. But apparently your definition of unity is the kind of leader who can loot people of Pakistan equally in a just manner then yes Shehbaz Sharif, his elder brother, his niece, Zardari, his son, Fazlu are the best leaders Pakistan have

As for Benazir. No I don't base my opinion of her on the sayings of Asad durrani or Aslam baig or Hameed gul. I simply refuse to accept someone who was financially corrupt, who facilitated her husband in corruption and also ran away to Dubai and came back only after doing a deal with Condoliza Rice

Last edited:
Also there are threats that unknown miscreants may target and burn down Imran Khan’s Bani Gala Residence as reprisal for attack on state buildings.

They will blame it on charged crowds, but we all know all roads lead to Rome.

Obviously, they got the corp. commander house attacked on purpose by removing security. Now they have been humiliated and want to save face by taking revenge.

If they burn Imran Khan's house they'll be setting a new precedent. It will become common to burn political opponents' houses. Nawaz Sharif's house will burn, Zaradri's house will burn and the generals' houses will burn.

They've gone totally mad.

The difference between you and me is that i wanna see such person in power, who would be able to agglomerate different segments of society into constructive body.
How come your non-populist leaders couldn't do this with Pakistan in the few decades they've governed?

@RescueRanger will any sense prevails ?
They have gone insane like I said there is panic in PDM.

Just to clarify this comment they PDM and Diesel’s Zebras still haven’t been able to come to a consensus about where to hold the protest because the Diplomatic Enclave - embassies have said if anything happens to their buildings they will hold the state responsible.

They have turned Pakistan into a farce.

Pardon my french

Laikin kin bharwon ko is mulk par bitha dia hai. Like seriously. These guys have no shame left
Naked.. completely naked and feeble.. The ego is too big.. They want to score brownie points against IK that they are not weak nor naked.

Can't take back Kashmir or curb BRA, TTP etc.. It is just ego + US nod + NS agenda.

Back
Top Bottom