What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1683639338468.png

I have a really bad feeling everything is being done intentionally form even more nefarious purposes.

What kind of things???? Did army abandon GHQ gates ??? Why was there no one at the gate?
Ask yourself where are the MPs. This is Mall Road... There are three MP check posts nearby, GHQ gates next to cricket ground, Blue Lagoon and Pindi Club are always guarded.

What kind of things???? Did army abandon GHQ gates ??? Why was there no one at the gate?
I don't know, even at the GHQ no soldiers came out....

What is happening here???

About 5 of my posts have been deleted too.

Told you to take your matter to GHQ Section. Stop being my representative like this. Members do know their course of action. Just don't make me to ban you out of thread for posting nothing per subject.

Bhadway kahan ghus gay hain ? Unko bolo bahir niklo salo
That's what they all say

Neither are PTI rioters.

The thing is this comedy circus of PDM and the Army running the show has done utmost damage to the state, by arresting Imran illegally Army knew what they were doing, now there is a massive blowback.

What is happening here, where is the police? Where is the army? Where is the ISI?
This looks like a massive setup for martial law!

Unprecedented for sure, with orders to stand-down for sure as well.

Why would they let things come to this, why? Beyond me.

Because they’re drunks, sellouts, cowards, mental slaves of the Anglos, and see the awam as cattles to be bargain and sold. It needs to be destroyed so 240m Pakistanis can be freed.

No security In sight
PTI is walking into a trap
Breaking few TV is hardly hurt any one

Back
Top Bottom