What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its very peculiar that there was no TTP/ BLA or other attacks on any posts etc. makes me think if they were all made up.
I mean. how would they not take an opportunity like this?
This. Was exactly thinking this.

Hope you realize that like in India, most of our cantonments have more civilians than uniformed personnel living/working in them so this concept of divide isn't really a reality. It's the same for DHAs. While everyone abuses DHAs, most of the people living inside of DHAs are civilians.

These cantonment areas was developed by the British Raj to create a wedge between the ruling and ruled class, the divide between masters and slaves, it's a colonial legacy, need to be removed, and with it the colonial mindset of the Army will change for the better.

Cantonments are "archaic colonial legacies". The government must ensure that civilian areas under the cantonmnet will be handed over to municipal bodies and army area will be turned into military stations.

are you justifying his actions?

Dear, I am not justifying his actions. What I find funny is that you declared "pakistani are a cuck quom" for not killing a man even if he was in the wrong. Would you have shot the man if you were there? It is not OK to call for violence from a distance. Exposing an act of wrongdoing is the right thing to do and civilized approach.

Hope you realize that like in India, most of our cantonments have more civilians than uniformed personnel living/working in them so this concept of divide isn't really a reality. It's the same for DHAs. While everyone abuses DHAs, most of the people living inside of DHAs are civilians.

Cantonments were initially aloof from the populated areas. Our massive population growth and migration from rural to urban areas has completely changed the dynamic. I recall in the 70s Mauripur (now Masroor) / and Drigh Road (now Faisal) airbases were fairly isolated from the population. Compare to then, its a mess.

We have not built any significant cantonments and bases using mostly what the goray left behind.

And there shouldn't be any DHA's and any housing scheme, real estate development, property dealing related to Defence forces, Army, others. The business of real estate development is not the business of the Army, protecting the business of the civilians is, rather.

DHA's are one reason for all the big illicit money, corruption in land aquisation, greed and lust for more plots and extravagance and splurges.

There are no DHA's in India and look at the development levels in Science and Tech, space tech., IT others and the abysmal state of Pakistan.

In Pakistan the only business is real Estate business, whereas engineering, manufacturing, R&D, commerce has taken a back seat.

And eating away scarce agri land.

There shouldn't be any DHA's just as there shouldn't be any cantonments.

Last edited:
Dad and his five year old were arrested because they were distributing mithai to pti supporters after Imran Khan's release order

It was just sweets in box not bomb. I wish police deal iron hand with street criminals and robbers like this. It looks like Israel police investigating sweet boxes for bomb. Even Israel police does investigate first and then takes action.

Al-Qadir University case of Imran Khan reality​

1. The principal accused is Malik Riaz (he was never called).
2. Malik Riaz settlement with the UK National Crime Agency.
3. Settlement money came from the property which was sold by Hasan Nawaz to Malik Riaz, the son of Nawaz Sharif.
4. The same property of Hasan Nawaz and Nawaz Sharif was mentioned in the Panama case
5. There was an inquiry under Aftab Sultan, and it's pretty much clear why he was removed as NAB chairman.

...And finally, it's worth noting that the PMLN government never pursued the case beyond Imran Khan because the investigation ultimately pointed toward Nawaz Sharif and his son, as well as Malik Riaz, before Imran Khan. When you open any case, especially at this level, the investigations go through every single aspect and that will create serious trouble for Nawaz Sharif again.

bc jera marzi case khelo aa he kanjar khandan nikal ata hey mujeh tu dar hey Trump yaan Putin ka bhi case khelo pechay yehi kanjar khandan niklayga :lol:
:lol:

Now the question is, will they truncate the case and leave off all that through some black magic?

badddfaa-3e4b-4806-9ec5-5322ba173f7c.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom