What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is just legal gymnastics cover for fascist regime , even if he is given relief he will again be arrested outside SC.

It is very difficult for the security forces to present Imran Khan in the current condition he is in probably. That's why NAB was asking for another 24 hours.

I don't think SC's orders will be complied with.
If they can't present the guy in Supreme court, they also can't have elections due to the conditions they created

Quick question for all Faujeets

How did army acquire Jinnah House?
And it's not as if they preserved it, sepoy chors defiled it by totally changing it with latest decadent luxuries for their's and tabar's comfort.

this is just legal gymnastics cover for fascist regime , even if he is given relief he will again be arrested outside SC.
There's probably more to it. Such a move, like you say will only infuriate people and isolate Bandial even more. He can say goodbye to implementing that 14 May decision and remain a bitch for the remainder of his tenure.

It is very difficult for the security forces to present Imran Khan in the current condition he is in probably. That's why NAB was asking for another 24 hours.

What condition is that? Especially when IK's own Doctor has been granted access to him, along with blood relatives.

We lost Jinnah too soon, this allowed the traitor generals to 'UNDO' Pakistan, we need Imran khan long enough so we can properly transition to a real democracy, where accountability rules supreme. GHQ has to die once and for all.. All the treacherous generals must be rounded up to face justice, that includes the ones living their lavish lifestyles overseas..

And Liaquat Ali Khan. This man had the right ideas but:

No matter what you do, SOMEBODY has a problem with it in this country.

There's probably more to it. Such a move, like you say will only infuriate people and isolate Bandial even more. He can say goodbye to implementing that 14 May decision and remain a bitch for the remainder of his tenure.
true, this is a test for Cjs for there legacy lets see but i have little hope .

Do you even realize that the burgeoning anti-Army and anti-Pakistan sentiment in KP, which hitherto existed on the fringes of society, is on the brink of becoming a mainstream discourse, and the only factor that is currently holding it back is the immense popularity of PTI and its leader Imran Khan across KP?

Based on my trip to Peshawar, that is debatable but definitely not an overflowing factor.

but the overall answer to your response is...
Quite the contrary, it is PTI who has agitated them, nurtured them and provided a platform to the mainstream which will... once again, be entirely the fault of PTI.

Kia zabardast din hoga jab yeh iss aadmi ke saamnay rehem ki bheek maangainge.. wahan koi Sayyed Asim Muniz Hifz ullah nahi hoga bachanay ke liey... in fact woh khud kisi jaga para bheek maang raha hoga rehem ki

What condition is that? Especially when IK's own Doctor has been granted access to him, along with blood relatives.
Acha... log tou aaj subah tak andaza hi laga rahay hain ke khan sahib ko rakhaa kahan hai

Had it been to PMLN run punjab police type arrests, 'chora kar le janay k chakar ma apnay sathio ki firing se jan bahaq' could have been the plan all the way before Supreme Court appearance. I wish that Pakistanis read every single detail and keep it in mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom