What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone seen or been in touch with "very bad, very sad" @BHarwana lately?

He was a fun poster to read.

The thread title just reminded me of him heh.

Screenshot_20230511-080711_Chrome.jpg

Latest update, i got a video that shows imran khan being rescued.. is there a way i can post it here ?
IMG_4188.png

Attachments

• IMG_4186.png
    IMG_4186.png
    795.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
*ISPR*
* Rawalpindi, 10 May 2023 *

May 9 will be remembered as a dark chapter..

Chairman PTI was taken into legal custody yesterday from the Islamabad High Court according to NAB officials - immediately after his arrest, there were organized attacks on Army properties and installations and anti-army slogans were raised. On the one hand, these evil elements vigorously stir up public sentiments to fulfill their limited and selfish goals and on the other hand, they do not get tired of highlighting the importance of the army for the country while throwing dust in the eyes of the people.
There is an example. What the eternal enemy of the country could not do for seventy-five years, this group, wearing a political cloak, in the lust for power, has done.
The army showed extreme patience, tolerance and restraint and without caring about its own reputation worked with extreme patience and tolerance in the wider interest of the country. Army should give its immediate response which can be used for its nefarious political purposes - Army's mature response thwarted this conspiracy - We are well aware that behind this are the orders, directives and directives of some evil leadership of the party. There was and is complete pre-planning. Facilitators, planners and political activists involved in these operations have been identified and strict action will be taken against them as per the law and all these evil elements will now be responsible for the consequences.
Any further attack on the army, including all law enforcement agencies, military and state installations and properties will be severely retaliated against by the very group that wants to push Pakistan into a civil war and has repeatedly attacked them. It has also been expressed.
No one can be allowed to incite people and take the law into their hands

9:23 AM · May 10, 2023

Probably the worst statement they could make. Instead of calling for peace, they are threatening.

Silence from US/UK/EU is perplexing. Usually they are quick to lecture . Unka ashirwaad to nahi hai Army ko...

No, it is not a historical fact, but rather a clear example of racism that is based on misguided stereotypes, selective interpretation of historical events, and sweeping generalizations about an extensive and diverse ethnic community

Just like how there are numerous stereotypes about Pashtuns and Muhajirs, some of which can be quite offensive, but they cannot be portrayed as facts.

Those who propagate unfounded and ridiculous stereotypes as historical facts are unequivocally guilty of promoting racist and ethno-nationalistic ideologies. They are in dire need of introspection

Anyways, thanks for clearing the air that your issue is not with Punjabi ethno-nationalists specifically, but with Punjabi ethnicity in general.

He spreads hate, so you can tell what kind of person he is. ****’em.

He wants Punjabis to reply in kind so that Punjabis and Pathans fight. But most people here are educated and can see the bait from a mile away.

My only question is what is the motive? It can only be an inferiority complex of some kind, or he’s a 50+ aged troll.. :lol:

Exactly, why would they invade when they already have sepoys doing their bidding.

Truly, the PTI Sepoys are doing enough damage to the state and its credibility.
Why bother invading at this point.

India has won. lol

It's almost over for now. Khalifa may not come out soon. But there will always be an opportunity later, since Pakistan has much bigger problems which won't be solved just by temporary political stability.
They will kill him and they will brutally crackdown in KPK and Punjab until the desired outcomes are achieved
Hamarey Azad Kashmir mein to sirf threats par puri government badal di

Right now I am using the built in vpn of opera and I recommend it for most normal Pakistanis
Internet in Pakistan is no longer safe

Resident Pakistanis should use VPN anyway. There is no point in giving your IP to authorities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom