What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so the news of core commanders that are against ASIM and his company have in contact with JCOSC shamshad mirza is nothing but a rumor? is JCOSC have the power against ARMY CHIEF?
Corp Commanders are angry at the decision to arrest Imran
is there no one GOOD/SENSIBLE in CORE COMMANDERS/LEUTINENET GENERAL who can resist/stop this madness and act for the betterment of country?
Chain of command. If one 3 star overthrows the COAS, then it sets the precedent for the next 3 star to overthrow the next COAS, and you erode the credibility of the army chief like you have with the PM.

Army officers never violate the chain of command.

And I do. Realistically. Fairly. Not beholden as a cultit. Please understand the difference.

The most well organised cult in your country is that of the army chiefs. Half your country's history is army taking over and the rest is army doing one thing or another. This operation is a project to bring army's internal cohesion back in line.

1683738967121.png

Corp Commanders are angry at the decision to arrest Imran

Chain of command. If one 3 star overthrows the COAS, then it sets the precedent for the next 3 star to overthrow the next COAS, and you erode the credibility of the army chief like you have with the PM.

Army officers never violate the chain of command

I am so glad that chain of command is so strong in army. At least they are loyal to each other - country can go to hell

I must agree with you, Khakis have not killed anyone directly so far. they have only used politician, police, rangers, TTP, TLP to do their dirty work while making ISPR songs about their bravery...

hum pakistan ko bachaney waley hain
hamary mun to mun dil bhi kaley hain
hum apas me marva marva ke general bunty hain
phir public ko nanaga ker ke daikhty hain kis ka bara hay
Again, the ones giving the orders are not the ones manning the guns in khaki.

I am so glad that chain of command is so strong in army. At least they are loyal to each other - country can go to hell

Of course and it is going to hell.

This chain of command was nowhere when American drones were murdering our people. This chain of command was nowhere when American helicopters were ALLOWED to enter Pakistan airspace.

LOL he literally said “cHaIn oF cOmMaNd….

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't advocate any violence, but if protestors are shot at with live rounds, I support their right to self defence using any means neccassary.

Uniformed persons don't have a God given right to shoot protestors. I hope it doesn't come to that, pray it doesn't come to that, because it's a long way back from that.

Ask the Syrians.

These people are free. Haramkhors will pay for this in this life and next.

Look at his face, man is smiling .

Pakistan armed forces you are lower than a cockroach that crawls on shit. You are all traitors , cowards
What an absolute Chad, he's smiling even after losing half of his arm due to a bullet wound.

All of the haramkhors who are either here or outside or in government can never match with such a jazba. It just needs to spread now.

I don't advocate any violence, but if protestors are shot at with live rounds, I support their right to self defence using any means neccassary.

Uniformed persons don't have a God given right to shoot protestors. I hope it doesn't come to that, pray it doesn't come to that, because it's a long way back from that.

Ask the Syrians.
This is the same army, which was respected and loved during Rahil sharif era. Now we are discussing people of Pakistan taking arms against army.

truly , Indian couldn’t achieve this in million years and these haramkhors achieved it in 2 years .

@PanzerKiel and every other man within forces. Time to say something is now .

‘An example of hypocrisy’: Army declares violence in wake of Imran’s arrest a ‘black chapter’

1018483646d3c45.jpg

A view of a house in cantonment area, which was set afire by supporters of Pakistan’s former Prime Minister Imran Khan during a protest against his arrest, in Lahore, Pakistan May 9, 2023. — Reuters

In 1943 this house was purchased by Jinnah. Shame on PTI for burning it down. If this is not anti state / terrorism then what is?

Back
Top Bottom