What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now I fully understand what Mujib ur Rehman felt. Man was a true patriot to Jinnah's Pakistan and fought against these scum.

And look how the North Western British Raj Army aka "Pakistan" Army punished him.

If you defend and want Jinnah's Pakistan, you are eliminated by the Establishment Faujeets and their minions.

4f6fa4376d3a081562f4f9980b5cbb64.jpg

Now I fully understand what Mujib ur Rehman felt. Man was a true patriot to Jinnah's Pakistan and fought against these scum.

And look how the North Western British Raj Army aka "Pakistan" Army punished him.
And unlike IK, he succeeded only with an armed struggle with full backing of a super power and a regional power with 200K troops invading.

He was arrested without any charge and yes he did die mysteriously, noone talks about it because Tlp is not from the electables and elite. Many Tlp leaders died in Jails. Was any judicial commission formed? If the secular political parties have the right for protest, violence, destroying buildings then so do the minor parties.

Holy shit.

If you defend and want Jinnah's Pakistan, you are eliminated by the Establishment Faujeets and their minions.

Your brain is fried, please re-set.

This is genuine worry.

He was all fine but suddenly developed fever and was pronounced dead as he reach hospital. I am not trying to make conspiracy theories but its the perfect crime, noone will notice.

And unlike IK, he succeeded only with an armed struggle with full backing of a super power and a regional power with 200K troops invading.

sorry he succeeded with the help of trained mukhti and within army the elements who caused mutiny. This time around, most likely mutiny in army will bring in the change.

If India invaded right now, who do you think our people would support?

Dont worry tho, India is our worst enemy, they only want the worst for our country so they won’t invade us because they like Whiskey and PDM incharge.

Back
Top Bottom