What's new

Our history is War. List of the Largest Battles in history.

War is great as long as we continue to invade India whenever we feel like it.
SKIPPERS___The_Warrior_Hamster.jpg

:lol:

Here is a list of the largest wars fought in all history:

These are the top 20, listed in order by the number of casualties.

It seems that my country China, has been involved a majority of the bloodiest wars at the top of the list.

In the top 10 I think we were involved in every single one.

Chinese history is full of war. In general, I think humankind are naturally warlike, especially towards different tribes and different countries.

Even modern day Chinese still worship "Guan Yu" as a Deity/God, he was the great military General from the Three Kingdoms period:

576px-Hehua8.JPG

For example, in Hong Kong there is a statue of Guan Yu in every single Police station. The Chinese Triads also worship him, interestingly enough. Even Chinese Buddhists worship him as a Buddhist deity or a Bodhisattva.

Generals have a great place in Chinese history. I guess everyone knows the name of "Sun Tzu", but there were plenty of others as well. Yue Fei and Zheng He for example.

--------------------------

I have opened this thread to get your view on war, and the predisposition of the human species towards the nature of war.

Personally, I am a person who thinks that war should always be the very last resort. I am a pacifist, I only support the use of a nation's military for self-defense, not offensive war.

But I also admit that warfare will probably never end, as long as human beings still yet live.

But Guan Yu is also a deity of treasury, a God that brings in money!

That's why many Chinese shops/restaurants have him in the entrance of their stores.

So He serves both in war time and in peace time.

Great chinese history. good ro hrar that my only problem is that you have heading the biggest BATTLES and then have given the list of BIGGEST WARS and both are very diffrent. so please change heading

Even modern day Chinese still worship "Guan Yu" as a Deity/God, he was the great military General from the Three Kingdoms period:

576px-Hehua8.JPG

For example, in Hong Kong there is a statue of Guan Yu in every single Police station. The Chinese Triads also worship him, interestingly enough. Even Chinese Buddhists worship him as a Buddhist deity or a Bodhisattva.

What do you know about Guan Gong? It seems your comment is a copy-paste from article wrote by foreigner rather than personal knowledge about him as a Chinese.

Guan Yu is a good person. Without him, no one will look over Liu Bei.

He even said, even thou at the time was a war and killed a lot of people, but people evilness at the time is still no match with the modern people evilness of today.

There is no way to accurately assess deaths from that long ago. It is also impossible to differentiate between death by disease and death by combat.

Not to take anything away from the OP's point, as I completely agree.

There is no force on Earth that can stop a people's revolution.

The CCP knows this better than anyone else, since they came to power via a people's revolution.

Right now, something like 85% of Chinese support the Chinese government. If the number is reversed, and 85% of Chinese people hate the Chinese government, then there is nothing the Government can do to save themselves, they will fall just like every other Government and Dynasty in the history of China.

China is a lot more than just the Chinese government. China is an entity that has existed for thousands of years. Governments and Dynasties come and go, but China always remains.

This is something I've been thinknig about.

In Delhi India, the AAP are going to be in power after obtaining 30% of the votes, and the number of people who voted only constituted ~60% of those eligible. I.O.W Mr Kejriwal is only the preferred CM of 18% of Delhi voting aged people.

Yet they will be the ones who are in power. I'm sure the CCP has better ratings than that.

Now you changed your statement into a question, because you can't prove what you said. Do you realize how dumb you look now???????

Take your antics to Bollywood forum. This is an international forum with high standard

Lol

I think America has a similar list....civil wars, Gulf wars, African wars, Vietnam and now Middle East and into Asia.... :pop:

Chinese also invented Gunpowder, Rockets, the mine and Flamethrower, also mastering the art of light cavalry and spy craft.

Chinese didn't produce militarize gunpowder. It was mostly for fireworks.

It were Arabs who militarized the gunpowder and changed the course of war forever.

Majority of Chinese "wars" weren't military campaigns but rather civil wars where one chinese group attacked and murdered another Chinese group..

Chinese is good at kill each other.
That may the reason of the collapse of China pursue to be greater.

/ The history taugh you that the deadliest enemy from inside, not from neighbors.
1.3-1.4 billion made chaos ... wow ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom