What's new

America is losing the semiconductor battle to China, Beijing's Micron ban shows that other countries want no part of the US trade war

China is a much bigger country than US, 4.5 times the population. Don't you think China probably need about 10 million civil servants in all gov agencies and companies to run the country ?
no i dont believe that

for me the less civil servants the better, always

Lol, anyone can say anything about themselves here, but we never based facts on their unverifiable personal stories. I guess you should know it, don't you?

i'm evidence based, the greater level of capitalism/free economy, the better off a country is, china's success has proven this

all the failed countries have insufficient capitalism and closed economy

Attachments

• 1684904975308.png
    1684904975308.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 16
no i dont believe that

for me the less civil servants the better, always
That's only your belief. And you just want China to turn into chaos and that will be good for America too.

That's only your belief. And you just want China to turn into chaos and that will be good for America too.
in literally living in an america in chaos due to too much government debt and too much bureaucracy

the burden of the state destabilizes (inflation) the economy and causes social chaos

i believe it is also responsible for low birthrates in east asia, too expensive to raise children

in literally living in an america in chaos due to too much government debt and too much bureaucracy

the burden of the state destabilizes (inflation) the economy and causes social chaos

i believe it is also responsible for low birthrates in east asia, too expensive to raise children
Then, US govs must be incredibly inefficient and ineffective.

As I said, nearly all industrialized countries have low birth rates, EU and Japan too.

i'm evidence based, the greater level of capitalism/free economy, the better off a country is, china's success has proven this

all the failed countries have insufficient capitalism and closed economy
3 years covid damaged the world economy including China's, but China is among the one that bounced back the quickest, you better check other countries data during the pandemic first then talking about China, do you know US gona hit the debt ceiling in matter of days?

All US made hardware and software have back doors. A country like China should not use any US (and allies) made hardware or software in any critical infrastructure.

China registered the fastest growth in the human history in the past 4 decades and China is never a capitalist country, the vast majority of assets in China are always in the government hands. this fundemantal cornerstone has never changed.

China registered the fastest growth in the human history in the past 4 decades and China is never a capitalist country, the vast majority of assets in China are always in the government hands. this fundemantal cornerstone has never changed.

imagine how much more it can grow if it became more capitalist and economically free

it has the potential to be a 1.4 billion population singapore but right now its wasting it’s potential

Then, US govs must be incredibly inefficient and ineffective.

As I said, nearly all industrialized countries have low birth rates, EU and Japan too.

exactly, governments are inherently inefficient and the bigger it is, the greater the damage it causes to society

luckily those countries are atleast $30-40k gdp per capita

china already suffering burdens of the government at $10k gdp per capita

imagine how much more it can grow if it became more capitalist and economically free
You imagine too much, Russia and India are good examples for your immagination. one chose to take a different path and abandon communism in 1991, one has the same population size and starting point in development level as China

exactly, governments are inherently inefficient and the bigger it is, the greater the damage it causes to society

luckily those countries are atleast $30-40k gdp per capita

china already suffering burdens of the government at $10k gdp per capita
China's ppp gdp per captia is about $23 k, and that's what matters in internal consumptions.

China doesn't want to be an ultimate capitalist country like the US.

You imagine too much, Russia and India are good examples for your immagination. one chose to take a different path and abandon communism in 1991, one has the same population size and starting point in development level as China
China's ppp gdp per captia is about $23 k, and that's what matters in internal consumptions.

both india and russia too much government and closed economy, any indian/russian would agree

We Chinese know what we are doing, you can keep living under a rock and talking through your hat about a country and a nation you know very little about.

These minions want China to kneel like them.

deng xiaoping rolling in his grave right now

and mao would be pissed too probably
They were both dead, we care more about the living now. but one thing China is good at is rolling with the punches and constantly making befitting changes and amendments.

Back
Top Bottom