What's new

Our Hero Is Raja Dahir Not Muhammad Bin Qasim, Haji Adeel- ANP

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i read the title of this thread i knew some indian member would have created this nonsense/idiotic thread

Muhammad bin Qasim was a great leader of Islam who (in his teenage) defeated Cruel Raja Dehr. Chapter Closed

The way Pakistanis on this forum embrace everything that is Arab in the name of Islam and even at the cost of their own heroes/personalities never ceases to amaze me. It seems like they are pretty eager to neglect their own and accept everything that was brought by the Arabs, the carriers of the Islamic faith to the subcontinent. Perhaps thats the way history was taught to the average Pakistani.

Robbie bro one thing i must tell you.You cannot separate Islam and Pakistan.And this fact is not only on the forum but also in the real world.

when i read the title of this thread i knew some indian member would have created this nonsense/idiotic thread

Muhammad bin Qasim was a great leader of Islam who defeated Cruel Raja Dehr in his teenage. Chapter Closed

Hmmm...but wasn't Raja Dahar a native Sindhi/Pakistani and Qasim a foreign invader? Even if what you assert is true I would always prefer a cruel but native ruler to a benevolent but foreign invader. :coffee:

The way Pakistanis on this forum embrace everything that is Arab in the name of Islam and even at the cost of their own heroes/personalities never ceases to amaze me. It seems like they are pretty eager to neglect their own and accept everything that was brought by the Arabs, the carriers of the Islamic faith to the subcontinent. Perhaps thats the way history was taught to the average Pakistani.
now will you tell us who is our own and who is not?????
go take rest!!!!!!!
WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE AND WHO IS OUR HERO and who is the villen

Hmmm...but wasn't Raja Dahar a native Sindhi/Pakistani and Qasim a foreign invader? Even if what you assert is true I would always prefer a cruel but native ruler to a benevolent but foreign invader. :coffee:

Who told Raja Dehar to capture the passing ship of Muslims and abduct Muslim mens, womens and the Muslim childrens? That was key reason of his invasion to Sindh. One of the Muslim women somehow managed to write a letter to the general i think "Hajjaj bin Yousuf" and later on one group was formed to invade Sindh and to release peoples of that caravan.

It was all Raja's fault. Muhammad bin Qasim was probably 16 years old or something like that and there is a long story why he was chosen to lead.....................

Close this stupid thread please

Last edited:

Muhammad bin Qasim was a great leader of Islam who (in his teenage) defeated Cruel Raja Dehr. Chapter Closed

The statement is that of a member of a political party , ANP that rules the state of NWFP.

now will you tell us who is our own and who is not?????
go take rest!!!!!!!
WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE AND WHO IS OUR HERO and who is the villen

I am at rest, noob. That is what I am doing when I am at a forum.

And this is a forum isn't it? I am entitled to my views. Try contradicting them with logical reasons or buzz off. :)

The statement is that of a member of a political party , ANP that rules the state of NWFP.

ANP is very popular as pro-india party and sometimes also pro-afghanistan party. Because of them we could not even make dams like Kalabagh and suffering from water crisis too. That is the worst political party of Pakistan.

They are like Bal Thakery of India in my eyes :angry:

Who told Raja Dehar to capture the passing ship of Muslims and abduct Muslim mens, womens and the Muslim childrens? That was key reason of his invasion to Sindh. One of the Muslim women somehow managed to write a letter to the general i think "Hajjaj bin Yousuf" and later on one group was formed to invade Sindh and to release peoples of that caravan.

It was all Raja's fault. Muhammad bin Qasim was probably 16 years old or something like that and there is a long story why he was chosen to lead.....................

Close this stupid thread please

My last post here

Thank you for your last post.

The bolded part above for me settles all arguments. I dont know what you have been taught or believe in. But I have been taught to fight for my motherland irrespective of faith. At no point will I ever take the side of the invaders, no matter how glorious their faith might be.:coffee:

may i ask who is Raja Dahir?
Daekho Yeh Hai Sindh Yahaan Zalim Dahir Ka Tola Tha,
Yaheen Mohammed Bin Qasim Allah-o-Akber Bola Tha,
Tooti Hoi Talwaroun Mein Kya Bijli Thee Kya Shola Tha,
Gintee Kay Kuch Ghazi They Lakhon Ka Lashker Tola Tha,
Yahaan Kay Zarray Zarray Mein Ab Doulat Hay Emaan Ki,
Iss Ki Khatir Ham Ne Di Qurbani Lakhon Jaan Ki
Pakistan Zindabad! Pakistan Zindabad!

The cool thing about Mohammad Bin Qasim was not that he set out conquests of India, but he showed that India was conquerable, after repeated defeats the Arabs (and by extension Muslims) were slowly losing heart to expand their mission to India.

Mohammad Bin Qasim was a military guy. A small piece in the advent of Islam within South Asia... Hero? I never saw him or other self-proclaimed "Khalifas" as our heroes. They were interesting, even awe inspiring, but doodh ke dhulay huay? Not.

ANP is very popular as pro-india party and sometimes also pro-afghanistan party. Because of them we could not even make dams like Kalabagh and suffering from water crisis too. That is the worst political party of Pakistan.

They are like Bal Thakery of India in my eyes :angry:

Pro-India parties are popular in Pakistan? Damn, I never knew we had so much influence amongst the common masses of Pakistan!

Thank you for your last post.

The bolded part above for me settles all arguments. I dont know what you have been taught or believe in. But I have been taught to fight for my motherland irrespective of faith. At no point will I ever take the side of the invaders, no matter how glorious their faith might be.:coffee:

I have been taught to support the truth and truth only. I would support my enemy's son and not my brother if i think my enemy's son is right. I don't mind living under the leadership of non-muslim ruler as long as he is an honest man. But here its completely otherway around.

I don't support anyone blindly........... I have been taught to support the Honest man only and not anybody who is from my city/country

Daekho Yeh Hai Sindh Yahaan Zalim Dahir Ka Tola Tha,
Yaheen Mohammed Bin Qasim Allah-o-Akber Bola Tha,
Tooti Hoi Talwaroun Mein Kya Bijli Thee Kya Shola Tha,
Gintee Kay Kuch Ghazi They Lakhon Ka Lashker Tola Tha,
Yahaan Kay Zarray Zarray Mein Ab Doulat Hay Emaan Ki,
Iss Ki Khatir Ham Ne Di Qurbani Lakhon Jaan Ki
Pakistan Zindabad! Pakistan Zindabad!

History or in this case historical poems, are written by the victors. Aren't they?

Pro-India parties are popular in Pakistan? Damn, I never knew we had so much influence amongst the common masses of Pakistan!

Unfortunately thats truth. We have so many peoples (political) who are willing to support foreign elements just for the sake of some $$$.

ANP had a dream of seperate NWFP once upon a time or wanted to merge with Afghanistan. That has become history now - They are the one who always discouraged the idea of Kalabagh dam along with Sindh (and Sindh has a valid reason too).

I don't don't like anybody from this party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom