What's new

OT Posts dealing with Hindu-Non Hindu relations

After spending few days in PDF, you have learnt entire history about me?????Any way enjoy your religious trolling.... you seems to have find the right mate in PDF....

Your posts paint a pretty good picture about you.

Your posts paint a pretty good picture about you.
kya hai hindu pandit?;..woh jawab ko jaldi reply karo...nahi tho maar daloonga..samacha..Google working nahi hai kya?; nahi tho Yahoo try kar..saala..

Seriously ? You are going to ask me questions like you are some sort of a scholar and expect me to reply to you ? :lol:

First prove you are worthy to ask questions.

Can you give me the answer or not ?
These questions are easy .Just ask to kids who attended BalaGokulam (partly under RSS ) class .they can do this .
I am a hindu .So I am worthy to ask such questions
Now you prompt me to do this with your mighty Hinduism knowledge .
Otherwise I can explain it.
I got some of these from newspapers and others from Hindu literatures.I got the idea of one of these question when I had 12 years old

Can you give me the answer or not ?
These questions are easy .Just ask to kids who attended BalaGokulam (partly under RSS ) class .they can do this .
I am a hindu .So I am worthy to ask such questions
Now you prompt me to do this with your mighty Hinduism knowledge .
Otherwise I can explain it.
I got some of these from newspapers and others from Hindu literatures.I got the idea of one of these question when I had 12 years old

LOL. You are going to talk about Vasthu shastra and claim it is Hinduism ? :cheesy:

He cant find out completely even if he digged out all of Hindu articles in Internet from 2000 .

Listen kid, asking about shankaracharya's biography and vastu shastra is not Hinduism. I think someone has hoodwinked you big time :P

LOL. You are going to talk about Vasthu shastra and claim it is Hinduism ? :cheesy:

Ok According to Hinduism who is the God of the Vasthu Shastra?

Mr Moron you dont even know about relation with Hinduism and Vasthu Shastra.
Can you give me a single answer idiot?

Listen kid, asking about shankaracharya's biography and vastu shastra is not Hinduism. I think someone has hoodwinked you big time :P

Ok then answer first question.
Cant you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom