What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

Like I said previously its very convenient that he's killed right before they are going to pull out and before the presidential elections.

Pakistan is going to be screwed now :disagree:

I'm pretty sure CIA, US military officials, US Pres, are aware Pakistani Intelligence Officers were in "direct involvement and cooperation" in this operation against OBL. This was a joint operation.

BBC

Al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden 'dead' Bin Laden is top of the US most wanted list

The US is said to be in possession of Bin Laden's body. President Barack Obama is due to speak shortly.

Crowds gathered outside the White House in Washington DC, chanting "USA, USA" after the news emerged.

I hope with all the sincerity that terrorism in Pakistan will not increase but rather decrease and the minorities in Pakistan will be safer from the Pakistani Taliban and other numerous Terrorist Groups in Pakistan as they have lost their cause and will to fight.

The best part is, it paves the for the US's exit from Afghanistan, though it will mean a lot of problems for Pakistan as it will invite the wrath of Afghan Taliban too. He died in Islamabad after all.
Too early for that prediction. We have to wait and see the psychological effects of this on the Taliban. Yes...I know the Taliban is independent of al-Qaeda, but the Taliban supported al-Qaeda and ObL himself was a brother-in-law to whats-his-name.

I would give credit to Pakistan for allowing Drone Attack otherwise this was not possible. Whether he was in Islamabad or not thats not point. Point is that he is no more.

Kudos to Pakistan. I hope US announce some big package to revive economy of Pakistan which has been shattered by US Drone Attacks.

Don't listen Indian Media they will say Why Obama was in Pakistan.

I'd like to see the dead body though. Where are the pictures of the dead body?

I'm pretty sure CIA, US military officials, US Pres, are aware Pakistani Intelligence Officers were in "direct involvement and cooperation" in this operation against OBL. This was a joint operation.

Yeah but you know the ISI is not going to get credit for this.

what i thought he has died many years ago by us . but now after 10 years later it confirm he is killed out side islamabad where everybody was thining he is living in around pak afgan border . how will it impact the us pakistan relation now ?

honestly- most Americans thought he was in pakistan... so not sure if it makes a difference in relationship now that it was confirmed.

I'd like to see the dead body though. Where are the pictures of the dead body?

I think the war on terror just started. Now the US military will have american tax payers on its side. They may go away from ME but the drones will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom