What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, if he is killed inside Pakistan, its going to be nightmare for Pakistan, it validates India's stand all along, Pakistan cannot afford that. If he is killed inside Pakistan, then the US and Pakistan should give a joint statement saying that it was a joint action.

OMG, if he is killed inside Pakistan, its going to be nightmare for Pakistan, it validates India's stand all along, Pakistan cannot afford that. If he is killed inside Pakistan, then the US and Pakistan should give a joint statement saying that it was a joint action.

Well it must have been a joint-action, if it was inside Pakistan.

Am breaking out the steaks and the JB.

is it possible for him to remain outside islamabad with out any help from some element of Pakistani establishment ?

I really hope this leads to a decrease in terrorist activity around the globe.

2000-2010 was bad in terms of terrorism, 2010-2020 should be a lot better.

Yes, every one hopes so but I doubt it is going to happen. AQ is a self sustaining terrorist organisation now. OBL's death will not have any real effect, it will only be of symbolic value. He has been a spiritual head for them since long, actual operations have been conducted by others. I wish he was killed during the Tora Bora operations, that would have made a real difference.

Drone strike with 20 other dead. That mansion is no more.

He was supposedly killed in Islamabad by US forces. So America has been operating in the nation's capital for some time. The blame is all going to go on us. Just before 2012 elections, they couldn't go back home without his body or else they would have got fcked by the public. So now this whole war in Afghanistan is going to look like a big success and Pakistan is going to be blamed for everything. Fckin smart these Americans are.

Bin Laden's been dead for some time now.

Will the WOT be over now? I think not. Convenient to bring Pakistan in everything though, OBL's Al-Qaeda has been responsible for most of the attacks inside Pakistan & everyone hates the man. And I've heard reports from reputable sources that OBL was dead years ago, so unless there are any pictures/videos in there of his dead body, this is very doubtful news.

This is great news if it's true. Where is his body though? Any pictures/videos? And will this mean the WOT is over?

Finally, put that SOB to rest. Wow, I'm still in shock to hear and read about the news.

He was supposedly killed in Islamabad by US forces. So America has been operating in the nation's capital for some time. The blame is all going to go on us. Just before 2012 elections, they couldn't go back home without his body or else they would have got fcked by the public. So now this whole war in Afghanistan is going to look like a big success and Pakistan is going to be blamed for everything. Fckin smart these Americans are.

Bin Laden's been dead for some time now.

Exactly.

Like I said previously its very convenient that he's killed right before they are going to pull out and before the presidential elections.

Pakistan is going to be screwed now :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom