What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont agree with you MK here , because it is not practically possible for four black hawk flying for 10 hours inside Pakistan and our Army could not track them .

If attack was carried by stealth fighter , than we can understand what you are saying.

It was joint operation only top brass know about that operation , every thing else is wikkileak leaks.

Sir,

I don't disagree---but if it is otherwise---then pak generals need to stand up and set the things right----pakistan is being trashed throughout the world----and after a little while----the truth---even if it is otherwise----won't matter much----what is being set in the brain is what is going to be remembered-----.

Remember----you as paksiatnis have failed in assessing the capabilities of the americans----so your disagreement doesnot mean to much----. It is time to look at things differently-----. thank you.

Dont forget Pakistan and US made this operation successful , then why any one ashamed , we should be proud that it is success of ISI and Pakistan , our police can do this operation lol

Are you watching TV and media? :hitwall: US said it is entirely their operation, Pakistan did not know anything until they left Pakistani airspace. My question is what Army and airforce were doing? Sleeping at night. :angry:

Death to those violated our sovereignty.

The OBL raid should be given as a case study to Management Students- The Whatever you do you will fail scenario.

What reason was there exactly to suspect the compound where OBL was found? Isn't the US account itself that it was a lucky break through a monitored phone call from a trusted courier who was subsequently tracked that led them to the compound? What information was Pakistan supposed to have to suspect this house?

That would play more in the favor of what i am saying. The U.S. was the one that found the whereabouts of his location in Pakistan. Meaning they had the upperhand on the intelligence and Military of the country he was in. It is viable others are also operating in the country. I could understand this if he was in a remote location with no contact with the outside world. However he was in a populated location living in a large compound with people coming and going from the house in a area that is crawling with military.

If the reason for being unable to detect the raid was 'lack of radar coverage and/or jamming', then the problem is one of the US having superior technology, and that will not be rectified with firing Kayani and Pasha.
The world can think what they want,

I've always thought that you were the best of us -- but let me clarify -- The "problem" isn't the damn radar coverage, the "Problem" is that we have told the world and especially the US that Osama was not in Pakistan, and "the problem" it turn out was not just in Pakistan but 800 feet from PMA Kakul, in Abbotabad -- where neighbor children say they had heard the women folk speaking in Arabic, where just recently Indonesia's most wanted islamist terrorist was nabbed, where....

Really one doesn't know where to start, so deep is the denial -- maybe I have it wrong --
AM, in your opinion can Osama have lived all this time in Abbottabad without anybody, anybody at all, from the police, from Intellgence bureau, from ISI, from Military police, not knowing??

If the news about Pakistani radars being jammed is true, I can see another big Indian Military procurement tender coming out soon. Really give a lot of us a reality check about so called declining power of USA

But news sources are talking something else. We have left nothing for respects. I agree with Imran Khan

Imran Khan: Pakistan has lost its dignity and self-esteem

Everyone began asking: whatever happened to the Pakistani army and its intelligence?
Imran Khan: Pakistan has lost its dignity and self-esteem - Commentators, Opinion - The Independent

Pakistani forces are best in world , soon US cadet will be trained in Kakul , ISI done the real part of operation , real job was to identify the target hit the target was not big deal , Punjab Elite police can do this operation without any lose .

That would play more in the favor of what i am saying. The U.S. was the one that found the whereabouts of his location in Pakistan. Meaning they had the upperhand on the intelligence and Military of the country he was in. It is viable others are also operating in the country. I could understand this if he was in a remote location with no contact with the outside world. However he was in a populated location living in a large compound with people coming and going from the house in a area that is crawling with military.

The US had the upper hand because of their superior electronic surveillance capabilities. It was the monitored phone call that allowed them to track the courier who led them to the compound.

As for the house itself - the only people that residents reported 'coming and going' were the other residents, not Bin laden - so what exactly was supposed to be suspicious about it?

I've always thought that you were the best of us -- but let me clarify -- The "problem" isn't the damn radar coverage, the "Problem" is that we have told the world and especially the US that Osama was not in Pakistan, and "the problem" it turn out was not just in Pakistan but 800 feet from PMA Kakul, in Abbotabad -- where neighbor children say they had heard the women folk speaking in Arabic, where just recently Indonesia's most wanted islamist terrorist was nabbed, where....
Children said they heard women speaking Arabic, and that is supposed to imply Bin Laden how? Did these 'children' or any 'adults' report 'Arabic speaking women' to the authorities?
Really one doesn't know where to start, so deep is the denial -- maybe I have it wrong --
AM, in your opinion can Osama have lived all this time in Abbottabad without anybody, anybody at all, from the police, from Intellgence bureau, from ISI, from Military police, not knowing??

What is 'all this time'? So far I have read 1 year to a few months and several years. Which one is it?

And again, what reason would the IB or ISI have to suspect the house?

Are you watching TV and media? :hitwall: US said it is entirely their operation, Pakistan did not know anything until they left Pakistani airspace. My question is what Army and airforce were doing? Sleeping at night. :angry:

Dont be frustrated with media news , media is handicap , they dont have any information of operation , it was ISI great success

Pakistani forces are best in world , soon US cadet will be trained in Kakul , ISI done the real part of operation , real job was to identify the target hit the target was not big deal , Punjab Elite police can do this operation without any lose .

Now u had an epic post,CIA had made it official that Pakistan and its agencies were kept in dark during all this 4 yrs of pursuing Osama,ISI did the real part,and what was that.

According to CIA if ISI was aware they had missed Laden this time also,and US training in Kakul,bro please be little more aware about defense issue's.

so what exactly was supposed to be suspicious about it?

Yes, counting Three dozens people also living there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if Pakistan was in the know, this was a very poor decision, to allow the US to take the lead in the operations. This operation should have been Pakistani led and claimed.

I see very little benefit in allowing the US to take the credit for the ops, but then again, this is the same Zardari government that was shamelessly silent at the murders of two of its top political leaders, Taseer and Bhatti, at the hands of extremists, out of fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom