What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. It was a joint operation.

Pakistan made a deal with the US to forego credit and reprisal attacks. The safety of our people is more important than being trashed by the West. They will trash Pakistan anyway.

US is super power but it is now clear that PA/ISI is key of success against terrorism .No one can trash Pakistan

Pakistan will emerge as super power with help of US and Allies but enemies of Pakistan are now in real trouble

Hi,

Look at the map of his house----now look at the map of old palestine-----now look at the position of jerusalem----and position jerusalem on his house----that was the room that he prayed in----.

His house the property is the design of palestine as it was----

بن لادن.. عاش آخر سنوات Øياته في مجمّع يشبه خارطة "إسرائيل"

If you cannot open it---go to العربية.نت | الصفØØ© الرئيسية and then click on the miniature map----.

the web site is w w w al arabiya dot net

US is super power but it is now clear that PA/ISI is key of success against terrorism .No one can trash Pakistan

Pakistan will emerge as super power with help of US and Allies but enemies of Pakistan are now in real trouble

ISI know nothing about the Operation. They probably heard it in CNN so this is an embarrassing moment for ISI

Its enough for the world at large to know that he was hiding in Pakistan when he was killed....

Which proves nothing except that he was hiding there.

The US has killed plenty of Taliban and AQ leaders in Afghanistan - that does not mean the US is also providing them sanctuary.

Try and at least argue rationally.

You know what I would have done in this situation if I were in charge of PA, as soon as I realized that the Americans got Osama, I would have captured all the other terrorists too like Haqqani, Mullah Omar and company.

This could have been used to save Pakistan and show that we were part of the major plan.

Alternatively, the PA should have killed or captured Saudi terrorist Osama and they would have been hailed as global heros.

But you know our incompetent religiously challenged fools.

What can be done now is that the men involved are captured and handed over to US for prosecution while a secular party comes into power based on the pretense of changing this countries forced extremist religious identity.

What needs to be done now is for Zardari/GoP to immediately relieve Gens.Kiyani & Pasha of their commands. It would be seen as a small first step towards the rehabilitation of Pakistan's image in the world. Zardari may be seen as a fool, maybe even a corrupt fool but no one believes that he is in any way complicit in this matter. Giving up any other terrorists is going to win no plaudits, will only be seen as further proof of Pakistan's complicity. Pakistan needs to crack down & do all that you have suggested but to actually salvage Pakistan's reputation, some people will have to fall on their own swords or be forced to.

Pakistan made a deal with the US to forego credit and reprisal attacks. The safety of our people is more important than being trashed by the West. They will trash Pakistan anyway.

The facts point otherwise. Speculation at this stage is pointless on if Pakistan knew or not about the operation they obviously didn't and the U.S. made sure of that(both sides are confirming). There are two points that can be speculated on. One is Pakistan knew he was there (this would probably be known to a limited number of people within the military and intelligence) it could be the higher ups had no idea because agents within the military and intelligence agency made sure they didn't. Or that Pakistan's military and intelligence is incompetent when it comes to finding the most wanted man in a 1 million dollar mansion. Both are not positive. Some of the people still trying to spin this in Pakistan's favor are just trying to save face. The circumstance surrounding OBL is nothing but alarming and it is clear damage has been done.

However it is interesting to note how this will play out in Pakistan/U.S. relations now. As the U.S. now has the upper hand in negotiating their involvement in the tribal areas. The fact that OBL was in Pakistan hurt the leveraging Pakistan had over the U.S. This also raises questions on if other elements of AQ or the Taliban are operating out of Pakistan as well. It would be viable for Pakistan (had they not known or even if they do ) at this point to go after such elements now and bring them to justice themselves.

Most horrible day of my life. Media , people , army , elites everyone is so depressed I am feeling ashamed. musharraf asking for sovereignty while he was the one who allowed US inside Pakistan. He allowed CIA to operate from every Pakistani airports. Idiot! :devil::hitwall:

ISI know nothing about the Operation. They probably heard it in CNN so this is an embarrassing moment for ISI

No , ISI provided complete information for operation , now US and world realized the strength of ISI/PA

Because all the intel about this compound since last August did not mention anything about his family. It was all circumstantial -- burning trash, 1 million dollar house but no internet or telephone, high security house, etc. Their big lead was a courier who visited regularly.

The US had no clue that any member of OBL's family lived in this compound.

I think circumstantial evidence makes the place stand out for sure... and we won't know if it was the circumstantial evidence which gave away the location or if it was the tracking of his movement which did so. You have to note that US wasn't sure till the end if OBL was actually there in the compound they raided.
But I think his family members would probably be moving within OBL's network which made their tracking as difficult as tracking the man himself.

What needs to be done now is for Zardari/GoP to immediately relieve Gens.Kiyani & Pasha of their commands. It would be seen as a small first step towards the rehabilitation of Pakistan's image in the world. Zardari may be seen as a fool, maybe even a corrupt fool but no one believes that he is in any way complicit in this matter. Giving up any other terrorists is going to win no plaudits, will only be seen as further proof of Pakistan's complicity. Pakistan needs to crack down & do all that you have suggested but to actually salvage Pakistan's reputation, some people will have to fall on their own swords or be forced to.

Unless Pasha and Kiyani were responsible for the current raid and inability to prevent it, I fail to see why they should be relieved just to appease the US.

If the reason for being unable to detect the raid was 'lack of radar coverage and/or jamming', then the problem is one of the US having superior technology, and that will not be rectified with firing Kayani and Pasha.
The world can think what they want, at the end of the day it is still based on speculative BS.

Or that Pakistan's military and intelligence is incompetent when it comes to finding the most wanted man in a 1 million dollar mansion.
What reason was there exactly to suspect the compound where OBL was found? Isn't the US account itself that it was a lucky break through a monitored phone call from a trusted courier who was subsequently tracked that led them to the compound? What information was Pakistan supposed to have to suspect this house?

Most horrible day of my life. Media , people , army , elites everyone is so depressed I am feeling ashamed. musharraf asking for sovereignty while he was the one who allowed US inside Pakistan. He allowed CIA to operate from every Pakistani airports. Idiot! :devil::hitwall:

Dont forget Pakistan and US made this operation successful , then why any one ashamed , we should be proud that it is success of ISI and Pakistan , our police can do this operation lol

Pakistan Public has more to lose by this so called DEAL(which i believe is wishful thinking)..Forget what secretly USA and Pakistan know.. The people across the globe now will always question the role of Pakistan in keeping the most wanted terrorist hidden for 10 years. The impact of this perception(which seems true at the time) will be seen in everyday life, work, business, social interaction for Pakistani citizens living across the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom