What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare US to Pakistan- and ask your self why it took USA 10 years convinenenat as it might- to finally nail OBL-

THERE IS A PROVERB..
If you cant avoid the rape - enjoy it!

US has much more leeway on Pakistan than vice versa.

U.S. officials said the information that ultimately led to bin Laden's death originally came from detainees held in secret CIA prison sites in Eastern Europe. There, agency interrogators were told of an alias used by a courier whom bin Laden particularly trusted.

The perfect manner American events have been unfolding since 9/11 to assassination of bin laden points that American politics are less reactionary and more of a well planned conspiracies. 9/11 has actually benefited America more than damage which rules out any terrorist attack theories..any student of war studies college will throw you a 5 minutes simulation of how 9/11 was used to expand american empire..from central asia to middle east

#BinLaden had at least four wives, about 23 children. He married his fourth wife in 2000, when she was 17.

western media called reuters! can you believe what these colourless media comes out with??:lol:

Can't expect more from the Indians, two-faced..

cb2d7ff8c344a6b54a9b3d271c516cb9.png

The perfect manner American events have been unfolding since 9/11 to assassination of bin laden points that American politics are less reactionary and more of a well planned conspiracies. 9/11 has actually benefited America more than damage which rules out any terrorist attack theories..any student of war studies college will throw you a 5 minutes simulation of how 9/11 was used to expand american empire..from central asia to middle east

Excellent!!!

Just tried to upgrade your knowledge a bit about what you call "Taliban"
Remember, must not forget past.

I'm aware of how the Taliban originated. Don't need your help with that.

What I'm more interested in is who provided them the support after they openly turned against all effing humanity.

I am just totally shocked that what I listned today on an indian channel "Aaj Tak" that an indians says to usa that come and use our soul (india) to attack on Pakistan and you will find more Osama there.

What the hell India have to do with all this:hitwall:

I am just totally shocked that what I listned today on an indian channel "Aaj Tak" that an indians says to usa that come and use our soul (india) to attack on Pakistan and you will find more Osama there.

An Indian might have said so, the Indian govt. hasn't.

Out of all the 1000s of channels world wide , why the hell u keep on watching Indian channels??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom