What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, how many kids did terror daddy Osama had, I heard 12 and he also had his youngest wife with him.

What if they do a DNA test and one of the kid turns out to be Hamid Guls or Imran Khan or worst, both.

What a mess all this is?

Worst still...what if one turns out to be T-Faz's?

:lol::lol::lol:

Also worth noting that Pakistan caught Indonesia's Al Qaeda head in Abottobad about a month ago.

we can only take so much...

these terrorist are throwing rocks at a sleeping monster.....

Maybe this will teach them to stop throwing rocks and let us go to sleep

Well,

I just tried to say that 3000 were killed in 9/11 attack.
After that whole world knows that "millions" were killed in Iraq & Afghanistan.
Pakistan has lost 35000 after supporting WAR ON TERROR. And its continues further via your drone attacks.

But the things is that now what will U.S do with Pakistan?

we will question yall.... but we still need you guys to work with us in the region

but... that really depends on what your gov says tho.... you guys might just shoot yourselvs in the foot here

Btw, how many kids did terror daddy Osama had, I heard 12 and he also had his youngest wife with him.

What if they do a DNA test and one of the kid turns out to be Hamid Guls or Imran Khan or worst, both.

What a mess all this is?

#BinLaden had at least four wives, about 23 children. He married his fourth wife in 2000, when she was 17.

If we say no or say its enough you got your target then you guys will start a new war in pakistan. What do you except from us.

1980s they were "Mujah-e-Din after crashing former USSR.
After that they become Taliban.

The Taliban was a group created by Pakistan. They fought other Mujahideen groups to gain control of Afghanistan. It was a free-for-all and the Taliban won.

No way man.

Come on, you want US Navy Seals to raid my home too.

I am completely innocent, I did not touch anyone.

You are ok buddy ....Nepal dont have huge walls...

The Taliban was a group created by Pakistan. They fought other Mujahideen groups to gain control of Afghanistan. It was a free-for-all and the Taliban won.

Sorry, I am not agreed with you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom