What's new

Osama bin Laden’s death: Updates & Discussions

Dear Joey,

I also understand your frustration when people like me refuse to accept lies just because few websites declare them to be or few "unnamed" officials declare them to be a truth.. I don't know why so many Indians and "pretending" Pakistanis are trying SO hard to make us believe a LIE.. any idea?? :P

As a matter of fact, the whole drama up until now is without any documentation, without any irrefutable evidence, let alone irrefutable, not even circumstantial evidence is good enough..

yeah, i heard that some s.i.t.e stated that AQ accepted his death.. It takes 5 dollars to register a website, and 1 day to make web pages for it, you don't even need to have a static site, you can have a dynamic site, just like defence pk by installing BBS.. ctrl+C and ctrl+V or right click is your friend.. so keep doing it for a couple of hours and vola! you have another AQ site..

Do you want me to believe such proof???

I'm sorry mate! i'm more intelligent then that.. maybe you can accept that..

Alright Aatish,

May be its true that he is not killed in that mansion. please provide us the proof of the same.

Like I said, there are (atleast) some incidents which can be considered as proof.. please tell us some incidents which say that he was not killed.

And yeah, you're obviously more intelligent.. no one is questioning you about it.

Regards.

Alright Aatish,

May be its true that he is not killed in that mansion. please provide us the proof of the same.

Like I said, there are (atleast) some incidents which can be considered as proof.. please tell us some incidents which say that he was not killed.

And yeah, you're obviously more intelligent.. no one is questioning you about it.

Regards.

Dont you think your question is funny, it is like I say "Yesterday night I was in your house and stolen your something which was already missing". will you believe me? i think NO. Now in return I say that Mr. Joey, now prove that I wasnt in your house.

Please go through the whole thread, do not reply by reading 4 / 5 posts.

Have a nice day.

That acceptence came thru "CIA-funded" website called "S.I.T.E"...

Dear Sur, here is something according to AlJazeera:

Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of its leader, Osama bin Laden, and said in an online posting that it will continue to launch attacks on the West.

The statement was released on forums sympathetic to al-Qaeda and translated by the SITE monitoring service on Friday.

Al-Qaeda's branch in Yemen confirmed the death of bin Laden four days ago, after speaking to their contacts in Pakistan.

A spokesman for al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) said they were devastated at the news.

"This news has been a catastrophe for us. At first we did not believe it, but we got in touch with our brothers in Pakistan who have confirmed it," a member told the AFP news agency.

In a statement issued by email on Friday, the Taliban in Afghanistan said bin Laden's death would give a "new impetus" to the fight against "foreign invaders" in the country.

Al-Qaeda vows revenge for bin Laden death - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

Now, i am not losing sleep to see pictures of dead Bin La-deen to be convinced that he is dead. GOP of Pakistan haven't denied his death or even haven't encountered it, in fact they have said that they have got immediate relatives of the murderer, as I said before, if GOP had the slightest doubt over this matter, they would have cried loud to restore their lost reputation and confront the american's claims. On top of that, both the bad and good Taliban have seem to be confirming his death.

DUBAI: Al Qaeda confirmed the death of its leader Osama bin Laden which it threatened to avenge, in a statement posted on jihadist Internet forums on Friday, the US monitoring group SITE Intelligence reported.

“We in al Qaeda organisation pledge to Allah the almighty and ask his help, support and steadfastness to continue on the path of jihad, the path walked upon by our leaders, and on top of them, Sheikh Osama,” SITE said, quoting the statement.

“We also stress that the blood of the mujahid Sheikh Osama bin Laden, may Allah have mercy upon him, weighs more to us and is more precious to us and to every Muslim than to be wasted in vain,” it said.

“We call upon our Muslim people in Pakistan, on whose land Sheikh Osama was killed, to rise up and revolt to cleanse this shame that has been attached to them by a clique of traitors and thieves who sold everything to the enemies.

“(We call upon them) to rise up strongly and in general to cleanse their country (Pakistan) from the of the Americans who spread corruption in it,” said the statement.

The statement came after US President Barack Obama said that American commandos killed bin Laden on Sunday in a covert operation in the Pakistani garrison town of Abbottabad.

Al Qaeda also said on Friday it will soon release an audiotape of slain leader Osama bin Laden that was recorded a week before he was killed by US commandos in Pakistan.

Source:Reuters

Guys plz dont bash on Pakistan....Osama was also a NoN Pakistani State Actor was Living in peace near Islloo so no problem ....... ISI always supports to Non state actors why Pakis were not able to convince US..... Atleast that could have saved their so called sovereignty which has been under US foot for almost 2-3 yrs of Drone attack.....

Dont you think your question is funny, it is like I say "Yesterday night I was in your house and stolen your something which was already missing". will you believe me? i think NO. Now in return I say that Mr. Joey, now prove that I wasnt in your house.

Please go through the whole thread, do not reply by reading 4 / 5 posts.

Have a nice day.

Okay Sir, I agree with you now..
1) AQ is lying.
2) GoP is lying.
3) US is lying.
4) ISI, CIA & FBI is lying.
5) Entire world community is lying.
6) And since OBL is not showing up (cause u think that he is not killed in the first place), even he's lying.
7) Even the Government of Pakistan is involved in spoiling her own image.
8) OBL family is lying.

Everyone is lying..

Only you and I know the truth now.

Warm Regards.

1) AQ is lying.
2) GoP is lying.
3) US is lying.
6) And since OBL is not showing up (cause u think that he is not killed in the first place), even he's lying.
8) OBL family is lying.

Everyone is lying..

Warm Regards.

Wow.. stretching your horizon mate?

Anyways, No body is questioning that OBL is DEAD.. the proof you have to provide is that OBL was in THAT mansion in ABBOTTABAD and was KILLED there..

As far you questioning my intelligence and asking me to provide YOU with proof.. maybe you forgot the burden of proof falls upon claimant now if you can't prove you claim, you are a liar.. THATS why we are calling US a LIAR and all this operation a DRAMA¬.. hope i answered..

Anyways, No body is questioning that OBL is DEAD.. the proof you have to provide is that OBL was in THAT mansion in ABBOTTABAD and was KILLED there..

As far you questioning my intelligence and asking me to provide YOU with proof.. maybe you forgot the burden of proof falls upon claimant now if you can't prove you claim, you are a liar.. THATS why we are calling US a LIAR and all this operation a DRAMA¬.. hope i answered..

Then throw US out of your country.... if they lie with u all time if they use u just for their benifits why have tie up with them?

Please read the text i am going to make bigger.. cuz i think otherwise you just simply read

Dear Sur, here is something according to AlJazeera:

Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of its leader, Osama bin Laden, and said in an online posting that it will continue to launch attacks on the West. Source? Authenticity of Source??

The statement was released on forums sympathetic to al-Qaeda and translated by the SITE monitoring service on Friday.Source? Authenticity of Source?? forum??

Al-Qaeda's branch in Yemen confirmed the death of bin Laden four days ago, after speaking to their contacts in Pakistan.

A spokesman for al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) said they were devastated at the news.

"This news has been a catastrophe for us. At first we did not believe it, but we got in touch with our brothers in Pakistan who have confirmed it," a member told the AFP news agency.

In a statement issued by email on Friday, the Taliban in Afghanistan said bin Laden's death would give a "new impetus" to the fight against "foreign invaders" in the country.

Al-Qaeda vows revenge for bin Laden death - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

Now, i am not losing sleep to see pictures of dead Bin La-deen to be convinced that he is dead. GOP of Pakistan haven't denied his death or even haven't encountered it, in fact they have said that they have got immediate relatives of the murderer, as I said before, if GOP had the slightest doubt over this matter, they would have cried loud to restore their lost reputation and confront the american's claims. On top of that, both the bad and good Taliban have seem to be confirming his death.

Now, one needs to be a retard to believe ^^ Such authenticity of news.. nothing which can be confirmed.. isn't it?.. they are just playing the "mind games".. I have changed the font of few words.. can you please confirm that "you accept them as authentic source"??

Dear Sir,

Please prove your claim that he was't killed there. Simple.

And even if you can't prove, I still am with you about 'Everyone is lying'

Regards.

Pleasseee people. OBL isn't dead. He is at my house in South Africa. He is attending my cousin's wedding this weekend where he is helping to cook the breyani. Thereafter he promised that he will recite a few ghazals after smoking some freshly plucked Durban ganja. The USA lied to you all. The Pakistani establishment lied to you all. I suspect that the Yanks abducted Zaid Hamid to help President Obama in his propaganda election campaign and is justifying the use of of its helicopters on Pakistani airspace for that mission as being a mission to kill Sheikh Osama Bin Laden. Think about it. Zaid Bhai has been very quite since the entire OBL episode. Since the OBL episode, a newcomer to Obama's team has been promoting his campaign for the next elections and that campaign consists of conspiracy theories by the Americans against Pakistan, China, Russia etc. Zaid Bhai is doing his wonderful work in Washington now. I forecast that after Obama wins the elections he will reward Zaid Bhai by making him new leader of the Caliphate which will have a close working relationship with the Kuffar, Infidel USA. But please warn Zaid Bhai that Sheikh Osama Bin Laden hates what is happening and has promised to repay this misinformed use of his good name by sending a few camels suffering with intense diahorrea his way in the future. :azn:

1) AQ is lying.
2) GoP is lying.
3) US is lying.
8) OBL family is lying.

Everyone is lying..

Warm Regards.
We are not saying that they are lying, they might be telling the truth. whatever these (1 to 8 listed above) are sayings about an IMPORTANT event, which is termed as Great Success ever in WoT, is based on words of mouth, to which at least a person like me is not ready to believe, till the concrete evidence is provided.

Thanks.

Dear Sir,

Please prove your claim that he was't killed there. Simple.

And even if you can't prove, I still am with you about 'Everyone is lying'

Regards.

I don't need to mate.. thats what we are saying.. i don't need to.. its a given until US proves it otherwise.

They are the "claimant" of killing OBL in that Mansion in Abbottabad,THEY need to provide the evidence.. not us!

Hope you understand

I don't need to mate.. thats what we are saying.. i don't need to.. its a given until US proves it otherwise.

They are the "claimant" of killing OBL in that Mansion in Abbottabad,THEY need to provide the evidence.. not us!

Hope you understand

Absolutely sir, I do. If they claim something, then they have to prove it. All I meant was, there are enough reasons to believe it rather than not believing. I hope I made myself clear.

Regards.

We are not saying that they are lying, they might be telling the truth. whatever these (1 to 8 listed above) are sayings about an IMPORTANT event, which is termed as Great Success ever in WoT, is based on words of mouth, to which at least a person like me is not ready to believe, till the concrete evidence is provided.

Thanks.

Dear Sir,

I think the GoP might have asked for the evidence before going through all these humiliating. But still, now I also agree that they should prove it to the public.

Regards.

Pleasseee people. OBL isn't dead. He is at my house in South Africa. He is attending my cousin's wedding this weekend where he is helping to cook the breyani. Thereafter he promised that he will recite a few ghazals after smoking some freshly plucked Durban ganja. The USA lied to you all. The Pakistani establishment lied to you all. I suspect that the Yanks abducted Zaid Hamid to help President Obama in his propaganda election campaign and is justifying the use of of its helicopters on Pakistani airspace for that mission as being a mission to kill Sheikh Osama Bin Laden. Think about it. Zaid Bhai has been very quite since the entire OBL episode. Since the OBL episode, a newcomer to Obama's team has been promoting his campaign for the next elections and that campaign consists of conspiracy theories by the Americans against Pakistan, China, Russia etc. Zaid Bhai is doing his wonderful work in Washington now. I forecast that after Obama wins the elections he will reward Zaid Bhai by making him new leader of the Caliphate which will have a close working relationship with the Kuffar, Infidel USA. But please warn Zaid Bhai that Sheikh Osama Bin Laden hates what is happening and has promised to repay this misinformed use of his good name by sending a few camels suffering with intense diahorrea his way in the future. :azn:

@Ahmed and others

It has been confirmed through AQ friendly forums that OBL is not dead, talking on an AQ friendly forum, a member said that Osama is attending his cousin’s wedding this weekend where he will express his skills in cooking. The member further goes on explaining that "Osama Bin Laden recently learned how to cook Biryani," (a regional rice dish mixed with veg and meat or poultry). The member also mentions that to cook proper biryani Osama will have to smoke some freshly plucked Durban Ganja. This has risen few eyebrows in the Muslim world.

From the new “leak”, it is also noted that the drama about OBL operation in Abbottabad, Pakistan and “conspiracy theories” thereafter, along with misinformation streak of US Government, are a joint venture to bring Caliphate back which will have a close working relationship with USA, This will be a good representation of global friendship under NWO.

Back
Top Bottom