What's new

Osama bin Laden’s death: Updates & Discussions

WHat you are failing to understand is their mindset. Its state of denial which is very normal after a shock. So you have to examine what the shock is. The shock is the
1) HERO OBL was captured and killed by none other than the infidels themselves.
2) The infallible didn't offer any resistance
3) The world did not fall apart as Hamid Mir had predicted.
4) Pak Army didn't react and neither did the general population.

Now one might ask why werent there so many conspiracy theories about Saddam. The answer is he was a secular. But the devout muslim OBL had angels guarding him and how could he fail. Yes he could have died a natural death but killed by infidels thats not possible for him, and that too without any fight at all.

Having said that these people are a very small minority belonging to either a madarassa in Pak or a religious party or a madrassa/extremist organisation in Londonistan. The majority is convinced that OBL is now burning in hell without the 72 gifts he was hoping for.

Dear Ahmed, I will respond to a "pretender" Pakistani's post for you to understand the issue, answers in the sequence he questioned:

1. So you do have a proof of him being captured and killed? mind sharing?
2. With OBL's history, and stories given by CIA and US themselves, and with the length of Operation, it was undeniable that he should have at least been armed. Official Story changed numerous times
3. If by world falling apart means literally falling apart then he's right, but if it means having the worst economic crisis, possibility of WW3, re-shaping of the world into bi-polar or tri-polar political groups, then yes it is. You should pick who is telling the possible truth here.
4. As InnocentBoy has mentioned above, if you know the political system of Pakistan, it was gravely impossible for politicians to come across with questions to Uncle Sam, if you remember, within one hour of operation, without even assessing the situation, our President and PM were "congratulating" US for destroying our Sovereignty..

So yes, we have questions, like every democratic country, we have the right to, Britain is questioning about war in Iraq, aren't they? even though the UK Government's stand is clear on it, still they are being questioned, and in the Court and Inquiries as well. Following links will help..

The Legal case for war with Iraq
Iraq inquiry: Former UN inspector Blix says war illegal
German court declares Iraq war violated international law

The above links confirms that questioning Authorities/Governments is basic right of democracies, and it stays the same until someone can prove otherwise.

Keeping what i mentioned above, now we might ask (referring to second para of the esteemed "pretender"), why they are calling us "conspiracy theorists"? Because we are not giving up, we are not letting it go, we are making "their" job difficult! "they" promised "their masters" that it will cool down in a few days, and because of "us", that goal is non-achievable.

Last para of "his" post refers to "stereo typing" and judging by your handle i can assume that you pretty much know which mentality he is referring to and which mentality he belongs to, as far as "we" are concerned, we belong to, and believe in real Islam and Islamic faith, where everything has to be judged on the basis of proof and logic.

Hope i answered your (and his, though it doesn't matter) queries..

Wether he was killed on or before May 2nd, does it really matter? Yes, there is a curiosity of the prrof.. but the proof itself is that neither the GoP nor AQ is denying this.. Moreover the officials in Pakistan has the custody of OBL's family members and a destroyed helicopter of US. Had there been any slight doubt of this operation not taken place, Pakistan wouldn't have kept quite which is raising questions on their capabilities.

Yes it does!! How can you even ask such question? If he was NOT killed in THAT mansion in ABBOTTABAD on 2nd MAY 2011, it proves that all the fuss US and Western Media is hyping up about Pakistan is BASELESS.

Do you think we are stupids that we are asking for proof??

Yes it does!! How can you even ask such question? If he was NOT killed in THAT mansion in ABBOTTABAD on 2nd MAY 2011, it proves that all the fuss US and Western Media is hyping up about Pakistan is BASELESS.

Do you think we are stupids that we are asking for proof??

So do you think that The Government of Pakistan is stupid that they are not saying anything about it? that he's not killed and that western media is just talking nonsense? are they lying that the OBL family is in their custody? and if he's really not killed in Pakistan then why Pakistan is not providing any proof about this? the bottom line is, there are more reasons to believe that he was killed in that mansion on May 2 rather than not believing it.

Now say US captures OBL and next day Terrorists capture a movie theatre or school with 500 people inside and they wud not release them untill OBL is released.

I think it wud hav been very tough situation.

So do you think that The Government of Pakistan is stupid that they are not saying anything about it? that he's not killed and that western media is just talking nonsense? are they lying that the OBL family is in their custody? and if he's really not killed in Pakistan then why Pakistan is not providing any proof about this? the bottom line is, there are more reasons to believe that he was killed in that mansion on May 2 rather than not believing it.

Yes the GoP has proven itself to be incompetent and stupid in whole this matter.

If you have been following the political scenario in Pakistan since 2nd May 2011, you’ll come to know that democratically we have never advanced so fast in last 63 years in our political history as few have done in few days.

It is the biggest kick people have taken in their back side. Whole nation is committing themselves on mutual goals; let me inscribe them down for you:

- Kick all the outsiders out of Pakistan, no matter if they are Arabs, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Afghans or Americans.
- Revisit the Foreign Policy of Pakistan, specifically related to US.
- Quit involvement in so-called “war on terror” and pull yourself out of it.
- Bring tribal chiefs on a table and sort the problem of terrorist passage way.
- Bring transparency in dealing with foreign issues.
- Army should act as a supporting force for democratic government as compared to “king makers”
- Revisit the friendship priorities with countries, bring yourself in an international block which is implementable practically.

Democratic government of PPP made a blunder in thinking that nation will again take a chill pill and the protest will die down, though they prepared the ground for worst case scenario, they never thought that reaction would be this severe.

Again, if you have been keeping an eye on political horizon, you’ll know that government is in a mess right now, they have to fulfil the commitments and guarantees they gave to their “master” in return of the “funds” they got (sold out?), but if they do that, it is their political death and they will have to stay away from ruling this country for Allah knows how long. This is not in their favour as “earning” in long run is more then what this “event” earned them.

This is the whole reason why you are seeing massively increased activity in pro-government arenas, you can see prominent figures from government and allied parties coming on different talk shows and telling the nation to give their unequivocal support to government and military to come out of this situation.

On the other hand, you might have noticed “condemnation” of drones and clarification of OBL’s operation from government figures, that is the sole reason there was (first time in Pakistan’s history) questioning of prominent military figures (though in-camera), this is the whole reason why all the “friendly” opposition parties (PML-N and others) are becoming active.

Furthermore, if you are still reading this post, which I hope you are, you’ll notice that whenever two political figures on any television talk show starts talking about “history” of parties, they are stopped ON THE SPOT and TOLD to talk about CURRENT and FUTURE plans.

There are many other reason which I can discuss but I hope you got the point..

So yeah, GoP was stupid and incompetent to under estimate this nation. We can live with 22+ hour load shedding of electricity and gas, we can live on the minimum possible food, we can live with destroyed infrastructure, we can live with no educational development, we can live with highest inflation rates, but this nation is NOT going to allow ANY outsider to destroy our collective Sovereignty.

Many would say that “terrorists” have been playing with sovereignty of this country for many years, Yes! They have! But guess what? Our nation didn’t knew about consequences of fulfilling the “requirements” of “International Community”.

Had we been notified earlier that “International Community” will just “throw us away” once USSR was destroyed, and will leave us to deal with all the mess alone, we would have kicked their back side then.

Anyways, there is a saying which states “dair ayed darust ayed”, we have understood it now, so that is the reason everyone is saying NO MORE!!

As far as the underlined section of your post, do provide me with any proof, everything has been “word of mouth”, so why shouldn’t I accept what Iranians say? That’s also a government, isn’t it?

Hope I answered your question..

Now say US captures OBL and next day Terrorists capture a movie theatre or school with 500 people inside and they wud not release them untill OBL is released.

I think it wud hav been very tough situation.

Mate you are talking about real life here, not Hollywood or Bollywood.. so please, make some sense.

We are asking proof of his Existence and Death in THAT mansion in Abbottabad, not that he should have been kept alive.. He was dead for years now, thats the whole point.. and BTW, what makes you so sure that terrorists can't do that even now to take revenge?

So please, spare us the fairytale..

Mate you are talking about real life here, not Hollywood or Bollywood.. so please, make some sense.

We are asking proof of his Existence and Death in THAT mansion in Abbottabad, not that he should have been kept alive.. He was dead for years now, thats the whole point.. and BTW, what makes you so sure that terrorists can't do that even now to take revenge?

the proof is already there and in case a few refuse to accept, thats FINE no big deal. After all many still don't accept moon landing ever took place or the lizard people run the world. Those few would never be convinced. AND TRUST ME NOBODY CARES ABOUT THEM!!!!!

the proof is already there and in case a few refuse to accept, thats FINE no big deal. After all many still don't accept moon landing ever took place or the lizard people run the world. Those few would never be convinced. AND TRUST ME NOBODY CARES ABOUT THEM!!!!!

Can you give me the link please.
Thanks in advance.

I think you would want to re-phrase this sentence, i'll answer it then.. anyways, we are not going to let this matter slide under the carpet.. so deal with it..

Those who just node positive on everything they hear, get fked big time.. stay tunned..

Dear Aatish,

I understand your frustration about the chain of events occurred which really harmed Pakistan's reputation. and yes, everybody will agree with you that some countries used Pakistan against USSR and left her alone to deal with the situation. But may be that's not the point.

If you think that some politicians will support this 'LIE' just to get some billion dollar grant then what about AQ? Why AQ is saying that it DID happen and he's REALLY dead?

Sometimes we don't get the physical proofs, we have to consider the events associated with them. And the events like 'OBL family in Pakistan custody' and 'AQ is accepting OBL death' can be considered as proof.

I'm sure Pakistan would not like to go through all these humiliation just to get some dollars. And I really don't know why you think that GoP is stupid. I would say that there are enough reasons to believe that it DID happen.

However, everyone's free to believe his/her way.

Dear Aatish,

I understand your frustration about the chain of events occurred which really harmed Pakistan's reputation. and yes, everybody will agree with you that some countries used Pakistan against USSR and left her alone to deal with the situation. But may be that's not the point.

If you think that some politicians will support this 'LIE' just to get some billion dollar grant then what about AQ? Why AQ is saying that it DID happen and he's REALLY dead?

Sometimes we don't get the physical proofs, we have to consider the events associated with them. And the events like 'OBL family in Pakistan custody' and 'AQ is accepting OBL death' can be considered as proof.

I'm sure Pakistan would not like to go through all these humiliation just to get some dollars. And I really don't know why you think that GoP is stupid. I would say that there are enough reasons to believe that it DID happen.

However, everyone's free to believe his/her way.

Dear Joey,

I also understand your frustration when people like me refuse to accept lies just because few websites declare them to be or few "unnamed" officials declare them to be a truth.. I don't know why so many Indians and "pretending" Pakistanis are trying SO hard to make us believe a LIE.. any idea?? :P

As a matter of fact, the whole drama up until now is without any documentation, without any irrefutable evidence, let alone irrefutable, not even circumstantial evidence is good enough..

yeah, i heard that some s.i.t.e stated that AQ accepted his death.. It takes 5 dollars to register a website, and 1 day to make web pages for it, you don't even need to have a static site, you can have a dynamic site, just like defence pk by installing BBS.. ctrl+C and ctrl+V or right click is your friend.. so keep doing it for a couple of hours and vola! you have another AQ site..

Do you want me to believe such proof???

I'm sorry mate! i'm more intelligent then that.. maybe you can accept that..

Real Terrorists are American govt./forces/CIA... Real hub-of-EVIL...
Largest mass-murderers planet-earth ever saw...

Osama bin Laden dead: Blackout during raid on bin Laden compound

The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.

e1271-situation-2Broom.jpg

President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, along with with members of the national security team, receive an update on the mission against Osama bin Laden in the Situation Room of the White House.

Leon Panetta, director of the CIA, revealed there was a 25 minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.

A photograph released by the White House appeared to show President Barack Obama and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound.

In an interview with PBS, Mr Panetta said: "Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn't know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information.

"We had some observation of the approach there, but we did not have direct flow of information as to the actual conduct of the operation itself as they were going through the compound."

Mr Panetta also told the network that the US Navy Seals, rather than Mr Obama, made the final decision to kill bin Laden.

Mr Panetta also told the network that the US Navy Seals, rather than Mr Obama, made the final decision to kill bin Laden.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As one in punjabi would say... wadda aaya president :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As one in punjabi would say... wadda aaya president :D

& this also is direct negation of Obama-the-terrorist's live-on-TV-statement that under his orders raid was carried out...

These liars are so naked but many ppl still beleive them...

Back
Top Bottom