What's new

'Osama bin Laden is living in Washington': Ahmadinejad

T-Faz

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's President, has denied reports that Osama bin Laden is in Tehran and insisted that the al-Qaeda leader is, in fact, in the US capital of Washington.

"Rest assured that he's in Washington. I think there's a high chance he's there," the Iranian leader told ABC television in an interview.
Without backing up the claim, the Iranian leader said he had "heard" that bin Laden was in the US capital.

"Yes, I did. He's there. Because he was a previous partner of Mr. Bush," he said referring to former President George W. Bush.

"They were colleagues, in fact, in the old days. You know that. They were in the oil business together. They worked together. Mr bin Laden never co-operated with Iran but he co-operated with Mr. Bush," Mr Ahmadinejad said.

He added that, at any rate, US officials ought to know the extremist Islamic leaders whereabouts.

"The US government has invaded Afghanistan in order to arrest bin Laden. They probably know where bin Laden is. If they don't know he is, why did they invade? Could we know the intelligence?" he asked ABC.

"First they should have tried to find his location, then invade, those who did not know about his location first they invaded and then they tried to find out where he is, is that logical?"

:woot:;):tup:.

Ahmedinijaad is a funny guy :lol:

He is one of the best leaders around......... keep bringing smiles on the faces of many peoples :rofl:

(by best i do not mean he is the best - he is little bit of comedian too) :lol:

"The US government has invaded Afghanistan in order to arrest bin Laden. They probably know where bin Laden is. If they don't know he is, why did they invade? Could we know the intelligence?" he asked ABC.

Valid point.:victory:

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's President, has denied reports that Osama bin Laden is in Tehran and insisted that the al-Qaeda leader is, in fact, in the US capital of Washington.

"Rest assured that he's in Washington. I think there's a high chance he's there," the Iranian leader told ABC television in an interview.
Without backing up the claim, the Iranian leader said he had "heard" that bin Laden was in the US capital.

"Yes, I did. He's there. Because he was a previous partner of Mr. Bush," he said referring to former President George W. Bush.

"They were colleagues, in fact, in the old days. You know that. They were in the oil business together. They worked together. Mr bin Laden never co-operated with Iran but he co-operated with Mr. Bush," Mr Ahmadinejad said.

He added that, at any rate, US officials ought to know the extremist Islamic leaders whereabouts.

"First they should have tried to find his location, then invade, those who did not know about his location first they invaded and then they tried to find out where he is, is that logical?"

:woot:;):tup:.

Mad man , really needs to go to a mental hospital. The reality will not change by making foolish statements in high level meetings. It just shows his level and caliber to rule his country.

H

Mad man , really needs to go to a mental hospital. The reality will not change by making foolish statements in high level meetings. It just shows his level and caliber to rule his country.

H

I didn't know talking to an ABC reporter was a "high level meeting"!
Buddy, the reporter said osama is in Iran and he decided to play his game.
This is the first time I actually feel proud of our "president"

He also mentioned smtg impt. If the Americans didn't know where Osama was, why did they attack?

I didn't know talking to an ABC reporter was a "high level meeting"!
Buddy, the reporter said osama is in Iran and he decided to play his game.
This is the first time I actually feel proud of our "president"

He also mentioned smtg impt. If the Americans didn't know where Osama was, why did they attack?

To oust the Taliban.

Ahmedinejad isn't crazy. He effectively diverted your attention from the question put to him. Since his answer is absurd - who can believe (1) that OBL could successfully hide in this small town, and (2) if the Islamic Republic of Iran knew he was here, they would restrain from telling the world exactly where to find him, if only to claim the $$$ reward - the question that pops up is why he should be treated as credible at all. That's what the reporter should have asked.

Unfortunately, most reporters won't ask such questions of their sources, public or private, because it may spoil their chances for more interviews with interesting characters in the future and thus ruin their otherwise promising career in journalism.

Back
Top Bottom