What's new

'Osama bin Laden is living in Washington': Ahmadinejad

There is nothing wrong with being a national of India, US, Iran or or even being a Swiss. But the problem arrives when we lose objectivity in our openion.

For example, on matters between two parties (US/Iran or Isreal/Iran, etc) nationals of some third countries become devils advocate by taking sides. Neither US, Iran or Isreal are innocent and we should consider neturality while discussing matters. In fact, media reports are doctored upto 30-35% or even more to spice up the news. Only fools believe in media reports in their entirety without reading between the lines.

Calling names does not matter to me.
Neither will assuming me to be of some nationality in your imagination mean anything to me more than a personal insult. I travel enough to be called a world's man. As people we follow neutrality so as not to interfere in others' matters.

Regarding believing media, my job nature allows me to get international and neutral sources on the general happenings of most UN members if I am really interested in it. I neither believe in American State Department's paranoia with half of the world nor believe in Mr. Ahmedinejad's drivel.

Things between Iran and United States heated up once again only recently while all these years both kept aloof, though bitter. UN has been observing Iran all the years post revolution (even when I was a child). Even Middle Eastern Arab countries agree with the fact that Iran must not go nuclear considering the unpredictable government it has since revolution.

Apart from those few who side with the clerical government, most Iranian common civilians hate their government, even though they are proud Iranians and love their land. Of course no dedicated Iranian would want an invasion on their soil because of a terrible government, but then it is not like United States is to invade tomorrow.

This is a matter of deep debate and the Iranian expatriates worldwide must come together regarding how they can seek their country back from a government that they themselves despise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom