Where do you think the covid 19 virus originated

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanBaba2

Reaction score
Country
India
I am trying to find out what the members from Pakistan think of the origin of the CoVid 19 virus. Please vote. Thanks.

Expected answer - jaan jaaye per china name naa aaye.... Always be loyal with china ......
Expecting 90% Pakistani friends will vote to US as source of virus
That's how we are, it's part of our culture. Dost k liye Jan b kurban.

Who knows... Chinese eat all sorts of crap.

Americans would do anything to destroy competition or win wars or generate money even sacrifice their own people like history has shown.

So im not sure whoever caused it they will get what they deserve. If its nature then we deserved it.

Last edited:

Pakistani have a special relationship with China. Currently there are 2 theories of the origin of the virus. From China and from USA. I am interested in knowing which theory the Pakistani are buying into.

Pakistani have a special relationship with China. Currently there are 2 theories of the origin of the virus. From China and from USA. I am interested in knowing which theory the Pakistani are buying into.
There is a third party option too , like Japan who hate both China and USA and Israel who gain more arms sales etc. Trump will lose the election, Biden will come to power and like every President before will say Israel is our special friend and give the Israelis another $100 billion of US tax payer money and weapons.

i think its transferred from animals to humans by mistake . as always . from bats to some eatable animal and that eatable animal to human

i did not believe in any conspiracy theories or hate any group or country for such thing .

i think its transferred from animals to humans by mistake . as always . from bats to some eatable animal and that eatable animal to human

i did not believe in any conspiracy theories or hate any group or country for such thing .
Where would this forum be without conspiracy theories, it would be empty. Conspiracy theories are the Masala of this forum without which it would be tasteless.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom