What's new

China 2 Million Excess Deaths From COVID

Problem here only is, it was started from China.

That's also acceptable.. It can be happened for some reason from any country but hiding the facts from the world was a crime.

It caused more death around the world. Financial losses and destruction of millions family and people.
Being the first to identify does not equate to being the source okay. It could have been from Ft Derrick all we know.

It's the India Delta virus that caused the most deaths in the world during the pandemic, it's all because the irresponsibility of Indian gov not to control the spread of the virus.
Delta was the most dangerous, it mutated in India.

It's the India Delta virus that caused the most deaths in the world during the pandemic, it's all because the irresponsibility of Indian gov not to control the spread of the virus.
It was a natural.

Not only india, there were many variants around the globe...

Again, it was the Chinese government hided the information from November and December itself.

Only some acknowledge made in jan and february, 2019....

It caused more damage by hiding the facts.

It is more laughable that if people will blame for Delta varient, by default a virus usually change and become more dangerous during time of incident... Read the history, please

Being the first to identify does not equate to being the source okay. It could have been from Ft Derrick all we know.

Delta was the most dangerous, it mutated in India.
just remember that the world remembers what china did

doesnt matter what a chinese thinks what the world thinks

and the world still suffering from the effects

whoever believes in terror feudal xi data should apply for nobel prize in medicine cuz they just made new scientific discovery that could save millions of lives

It was a natural.

Not only india, there were many variants around the globe...

Again, it was the Chinese government hided the information from November and December itself.

Only some acknowledge made in jan and february, 2019....

It caused more damage by hiding the facts.

It is more laughable that if people will blame for Delta varient, by default a virus usually change and become more dangerous during time of incident... Read the history, please
You Indians can always make excuse for India, but blame everything on the Chinese as usual.

You Indians can always make excuse for India, but blame everything on the Chinese as usual.
No, I didn't say that.

But, problem is that we are a developing country that doesn't have such medical infrastructure to deal with such pandemic.

Even if any such incident will happen now, then might results will be the same.

Usually, a developed country struggle with such pandemic, forget about developing and poor country.

This is a fake news, conspiracy, lies and propaganda against China.

@etylo and all other Chinese bots, please like my post. Thanks.

This is a fake news, conspiracy, lies and propaganda against China.

@etylo and all other Chinese bots, please like my post. Thanks.
Stupid Indian fool, stop tagging me about your nonsense, how many times I told you, really thick face eh.

Stupid Indian fool, stop tagging me about your nonsense, how many times I told you, really thick face eh.

Why are you so angry lol

Im just saying that this is all a propaganda against China and trying to earn some social credit points. I love China buddy 😊

Why they didn't say 2 hundred million and China mass burn dead bodies on open streets and parking lots?

微信图片_20211123012156.png
maxresdefault (2).jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Problem here only is, it was started from China.

That's also acceptable.. It can be happened for some reason from any country but hiding the facts from the world was a crime.

It caused more death around the world. Financial losses and destruction of millions family and people.

They eat dogs cats bats and fetuses too, Chinese people should get enough food so they don’t have to resort to eating wild stuff and become cannibals.

They eat dogs cats bats and fetuses too, Chinese people should get enough food so they don’t have to resort to eating wild stuff and become cannibals.
Where in the world do you low animal has the courage to accuse Chinese all the time of inhumanity ? fool, look you savages in the mirror first.

Where in the world do you low animal has the courage to accuse Chinese all the time of inhumanity ? fool, look you savages in the mirror first.

Stop eating your neighbors child fetus

dogs
Gravitas: China's Yulin dog meat festival is back -
YouTube https://g.co/kgs/djXghv

Cats

Bats

Etc etc etc

Who knows what else you subhumans eat

This all happenned due to the fact that china hid everythng abt covid - its origin, whether it is airborne, how contageous it was , treatment etc . If they stopped all travel out of china, entire world wud have been saved
There is only to certain limit which you can hide, if people die left, right and center, basically everywhere around you like what happened in India during the covid, How can you hide?

Stop eating your neighbors child fetus

dogs
Gravitas: China's Yulin dog meat festival is back -
YouTube https://g.co/kgs/djXghv

Cats

Bats

Etc etc etc

Who knows what else you subhumans eat
Your pure BS. Meanwhile,

Back
Top Bottom