What's new

Organisers of terrorist attacks still exist in Pakistan: Afghan president

recent bombing is the fault of afgans intelligence(plus input from india) and govenment why did they said publicly that Mullah omar is dead

Thats a strange reason to attribute terror to.

Mullah Omar died in Karachi , AF Govt declares it publicly so should they be bombed for it !!

:no::no::no::no::no:
killing innocent kashmiris and then saying they jihadis?? lol
shame on the baniyas

Unmarked graves doesn't have Kashmiries in it , it is filled with Pakistanies brainwashed by mullahs shame on mullahs who keep their sons away from jehad but brainwashes others . :lol: :lol: Like your Baloochistan here in Kashmir people don't disappear overnight.

i have seen Pakistan doing a lot of sacrifices
you dont need to take my word i think if research the internet you will find how much the civilian and military paid dearly

Well if that gives you comfort then whatever. :)

Kargil has no importance with this thread. You are just running here and there when your dreams were busted. Drones, Salala, Kargil etc etc. Now it is time you prove something since you bring this off topic issue in this thread.
i hope he doesnt take it to 1971 :p

i have seen Pakistan doing a lot of sacrifices
you dont need to take my word i think if research the internet you will find how much the civilian and military paid dearly

Paying for their own mistakes is not called "sacrifice".

Mullah Omar died in Karachi , AF Govt declares it publicly so should they be bombed for it !!
The new leadership wants to prove itself, hence the claim that attacks spiked after Mullah Omar's death was revealed.

Afghanistan is lashing out to deflect blame for their failures domestically. The US military, ANA and NDS have all admitted that the Pakistani operations in FATA (North Waziristan specifically) have disrupted Afghan Taliban operations out of Pakistan significantly and that several thousand Afghan Taliban, Uzbek, Chechen and Pakistani fighters have fled into Afghanistan from FATA to escape Pakistani operations.

It was and is the responsibility of the Afghans to neutralize these insurgents in Afghan territory, not Pakistan's. In addituon, the Afghan government was, until a few days ago, still asking Pakistan to play a role in bringing the Taliban to the negotiating table, and the Afghan ambassador to Pakistan met with Maulana Sami-ul-Haq to request he use his influence to bring the Taliban to the negotiating table, so it is rather 2-faced of Abdullah Abdullah and Ghani to them complain about Pakistan allowing the Afghan Taliban to hold meetings regarding their leadership question.

Paying for their own mistakes is not called "sacrifice".
The TTP rose to the level that it did because of open support from the Afghan Intelligence NDS and Karzai.

Ghani needs to ask Iran for help.Pakistan's treachery is well known.
You mean the same Iran that was recently reported to be providing finances and weapons to the Taliban?

The TTP rose to the level that it did because of open support from the Afghan Intelligence NDS and Karzai.

Afghan taliban rose to the level that it did because of open support from ISI, Pak army and Pak "non state" dudes. What did you expect Afghans to give in return to you? Which came first, Afghan Taliban, propped up by Pakistan, or the TTP?

Afghan taliban rose to the level that it did because of open support from ISI, Pak army and Pak "non state" dudes. What did you expect Afghans to give in return to you? Which came first, Afghan Taliban, propped up by Pakistan, or the TTP?
The Afghan Taliban received that open support prior to 9/11, after 9/11 it was Karzais backing for the TTP and Baloch terrorists that led to Pakistan ignoring the activities of the AT. Pakistan's interventions in Afghanistan have been the result of the Afghans supporting terrorists in Pakistan dating back to the 1950's.

Karzai and the NDS open support for Baloch terrorists are documented via conversations between US officials and Karzai in leaked US diplomatic cables, along with the arrest of TTP deputy in a US raid on an NDS location. The evidence establishing Afghan support for the TTP and Baloch terrorists is overwhelming, whereas there is little other than speculation and biased claims sourced largely from the NDS and ANA to support allegations of direct Pakistani support for the Afghan Taliban.

Bravo, the naive flock readily believes he died in Pakistan irrespective of what his family claimed he died or buried

You mean the same Iran that was recently reported to be providing finances and weapons to the Taliban?

I am seriously in dark about that bit , did Afghanistan blame Iran of doing so ?? Any Afghani source would help.Yep non-western one as we all know how much they hate Iran.

Yeah Pakistan supports afghan taliban, while ISI arrest them, put them into jail in 2010 while America hosted AT on Qatar soil.

I am seriously in dark about that bit , did Afghanistan blame Iran of doing so ?? Any Afghani source would help.Yep non-western one as we all know how much they hate Iran.

KABUL (PAN): Pakistani and Iranian spies have joined hands to weaken the Karzai government by killing Afghan elders and trying to disrupt the current system, senior security officials told parliamentarians on Sunday.

Deputy Interior Minister Gen. Abdul Rahman Rahman and deputy head of the National Directorate of Security (NDS), Mohammad Yasin Zia, were summoned to brief lawmakers on investigation into the assassination of peace negotiator Arsalan Rahmani.

Iran, Pakistan out to weaken Afghanistan, MPs told | Pajhwok Afghan News

The Iran Factor in Afghanistan | Foreign Policy

Bravo, the naive flock readily believes he died in Pakistan irrespective of what his family claimed he died or buried

Come on don't disown him as well. He served your country very well. Give credit where it's due.

Yeah Pakistan supports afghan taliban, while ISI arrest them, put them into jail in 2010 while America hosted AT on Qatar soil.

Good / Bad / expendable/ convenient / inconvenient Taliban ?

And NDS and Western sources are biased against Pakistan, so why should we believe their reports about Pakistan's support to the Afghan Taliban, especially when they contradict themselves by claiming on the one hand that Pakistani military operations have driven thousands of fighters into Afghanistan from FATA, and on the other hand claim the fighters are operating out of Pakistan. The significant reduction in US drone attacks in FATA (and corresponding increase in drone attacks in Afghanistan) also supports the Pakistani position that it's operations in FATA have significantly disrupted the Afghan Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom