What's new

Organisers of terrorist attacks still exist in Pakistan: Afghan president

Barack Obama warns Pakistan: Shut down terrorist safe havens - Telegraph
So lame your leadership runs to DC in event of skirmishes to ask for permission to use imported weapons.

And despite that we are being sold F16, Aim120 AMRAAM, AH1Z, 1000 Hell fire missiles. We definitely have hypnotized them so that's why they support us.

As for skirmishes. Nope. Nobody runs to US. Not from our side at least. We use G3 rifle, MG3 LMG, Snipers and mortars in border skirmishes all of whom are made in Pakistan and don't need any permission from anyone.

And despite that we are being sold F16, Aim120 AMRAAM, AH1Z, 1000 Hell fire missiles. We definitely have hypnotized them so that's why they support us.

As for skirmishes. Nope. Nobody runs to US. Not from our side at least. We use G3 rifle, MG3 LMG, Snipers and mortars in border skirmishes all of whom are made in Pakistan and don't need any permission from anyone.
But how come openly they blame you for spreading terrorism ,I guess your hypnosis not working properly .

Selling weapons doesn't mean you can use major weapons without their permission .I guess Kargil was skirmish only.

But how come openly they blame you for spreading terrorism ,I guess your hypnosis not working properly .

Selling weapons doesn't mean you can use major weapons without their permission .I guess Kargil was skirmish only.

Lame meaningless statement. Just to make bharati kids like you happy.

And we would use weapons wherever we would like it. Even they know it. That's why they sold BVR missiles to us. Mullah Fazlullah doesn't fly in the air. Nor TTP comes in T90's that they are selling 1000 anti armor missiles to us.

Lame meaningless statement. Just to make bharati kids like you happy.

And we would use weapons wherever we would like it. Even they know it. That's why they sold BVR missiles to us. Mullah Fazlullah doesn't fly in the air. Nor TTP comes in T90's that they are selling 1000 anti armor missiles to us.

Good for you, enjoy it till it last. How come they use your ports to ferry their weapons and drone you at same time, even openly blame you of spreading terrorism .
But why did NS ran to US during Kargil ?

Good for you, enjoy it till it last. How come they use your ports to ferry their weapons and drone you at same time, even openly blame you of spreading terrorism .
But why did NS ran to US during Kargil ?

Because drones are done with collaboration and condemnation by our FO is only for public consumption.

U.S. secret: CIA collaborated with Pakistan spy agency in drone war | McClatchy DC

Secret memos reveal explicit nature of U.S., Pakistan agreement on drones - The Washington Post

And about Kargil. Leave NS. Why are you running to decades old incident which has nothing to do with this thread. Because I busted your delusions?? :azn:

Because drones are done with collaboration and condemnation by our FO is only for public consumption.

U.S. secret: CIA collaborated with Pakistan spy agency in drone war | McClatchy DC

Secret memos reveal explicit nature of U.S., Pakistan agreement on drones - The Washington Post

And about Kargil. Leave NS. Why are you running to decades old incident which has nothing to do with this thread. Because I busted your delusions?? :azn:
Was Salala too outcome of some so called intelligence collaboration ?

Yes Kargil has a point in thread , you just don't have permission to use major weapons you get so your leadership has to run to US to ask for their permission .

Was Salala too outcome of some so called intelligence collaboration ?

Yes Kargil has a point in thread , you just don't have permission to use major weapons you get so your leadership has to run to US to ask for their permission .

Love to see you clutching to straws. Anyways. Salala was case of friendly fire. Happened with UK soldiers too.

As for Kargil. Nope NS didn't run to US to get any permission. Stop with your lies already. :)

Love to see you clutching to straws. Anyways. Salala was case of friendly fire. Happened with UK soldiers too.

As for Kargil. Nope NS didn't run to US to get any permission. Stop with your lies already. :)

Ok , your government can fool your whole local awam protesting against drones but salala becomes friendly fire since it was learnt that even after seeing Pakistani flag on that post they didn't stop. Cool story.

Then why did NS run to US , if it was not for asking for permission ??You can tell me the truth behind that. .

Ok , your government can fool your whole local awam protesting against drones but salala becomes friendly fire since it was learnt that even after seeing Pakistani flag on that post they didn't stop. Cool story.

Then why did NS run to US , if it was not for asking for permission ??You can tell me the truth behind that. .

It was a case of friendly fire. They shoot at UK soldiers too despite flags and all that. In fact Pakistan has only one salala, while poor UK has dozens of incidents since 1950. :lol:

List of U.S. friendly-fire incidents since 1945 with British victims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for our govt making us fools. In fact it is the reverse case. We live with realities and this is the reason that I am busting your delusions with such ease.

As for NS. Why don't you do a little research. It is present on internet. It definitely wasn't for any permission as you are saying. It is just another lie by you for face saving. :)

The world basically if made to choose between Afghanistan and Pakistan will choose Pakistan every time -- US security interests lie in Pakistan -- not Afghanistan.

It was a case of friendly fire. They shoot at UK soldiers too despite flags and all that. In fact Pakistan has only one salala, while poor UK has dozens of incidents since 1950. :lol:

List of U.S. friendly-fire incidents since 1945 with British victims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for our govt making us fools. In fact it is the reverse case. We live with realities and this is the reason that I am busting your delusions with such ease.

I guess there is difference between White flag and Pakistani flag.

Reverse case ? Those protesting and burning US flags looks like Pakistanis .

As for NS. Why don't you do a little research. It is present on internet. It definitely wasn't for any permission as you are saying. It is just another lie by you for face saving. :)

Come I asked you for truth. If you're contradicting me then you have to come up with your version .

I guess there is difference between White flag and Pakistani flag.

Reverse case ? Those protesting and burning US flags looks like Pakistanis .

Yup there is a difference. And I have already explained that. It was a friendly fire. Happened several times in the history even with closest US allies.

And anyone can burn any flag except Pakistani one in Pakistan. Doesn't matter for state relations between Pakistan and USA.

As for Kargil off topic debate. I have already busted and rebutted you a lot. It is about time now you prove your lie of asking permission from US with something concrete.

Yup there is a difference. And I have already explained that. It was a friendly fire. Happened several times in the history even with closest US allies.

And anyone can burn any flag except Pakistani one in Pakistan. Doesn't matter for state relations between Pakistan and USA.

As for Kargil off topic debate. I have already busted and rebutted you a lot. It is about time now you prove your lie of asking permission from US with something concrete.

No US actually used you as mercenary.How many did you loose since US stepped in Afghanistan ?How much did that impact your economy ,the people protesting knows truth better than you.They are still using you.Once they are out of Afghanistan they will overcompensate India.

As I have already highlightsed the importance of Kargil in this thread won't do it again. But still waiting for your take on NS tour in midst of Skirmish .

No US actually used you as mercenary.How many did you loose since US stepped in Afghanistan ?How much did that impact your economy ,the people protesting knows truth better than you.They are still using you.Once they are out of Afghanistan they will overcompensate India.

Well if that gives you comfort then whatever. :)

As I have already highlightsed the importance of Kargil in this thread won't do it again. But still waiting for your take on NS tour in midst of Skirmish .

Kargil has no importance with this thread. You are just running here and there when your dreams were busted. Drones, Salala, Kargil etc etc. Now it is time you prove something since you bring this off topic issue in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom