What's new

Opinionated - Pakistan must actively join the war against Russia

Pakistan has trained soldiers. Funds and equipment will come from the US and the NATO.
So why should Pakistan become NATO's mercenary proxy ground forces against Russia when NATO apparently is well equipped and manned with its own ground forces to use? that is what ISIS did for NATO btw.

you're trying to be a busy body and get involved in things that dont need you, and you will put alot of people at risk for that.

So why should Pakistan become NATO's mercenary proxy ground forces against Russia when NATO apparently is well equipped and manned with its own ground forces to use? that is what ISIS did for NATO btw.

you're trying to be a busy body and get involved in things that dont need you, and you will put alot of people at risk for that.

Just for supporting Ukraine with supply of ammunitions, Pakistan has already been removed from the FATF grey list.

If We actively get involved tomorrow, we could get equipment like F-35 and THAAD.

Why should we lose this opportunity?

Last edited:

Are you really taking him seriously? Look at his post history, he is a troll

Dude don't even quote him. He is a false flagger posing as Pakistani. It's so obvious where he is from. Hint: Pajeet...

Not our war

Bajwa is retiring he can take Islamabad police with him to Ukraine and be Qurbani Ka Bakra

Last edited:
Paksiatn should partner with the US and NATO to fight the Russians.

We have great influence in Central Asia and the soft under belly of Russia.

Turkiye and Pakistan can partner to defeat Russia in Ukraine, Black Sea, Caucuses, Caspian Sea and Central Asia.

Russia needs to be balkanized.

Just supplying ammunitions is not enough. Pakistan needs to fight the Russians by putting the boots on the ground.

Let's light up Chechnya again. Let's show the Russians again how guerilla warfare is fought.
Grab your guns and go pledge your loyalty to ukraine and nato. and off you go. No need to send innocent soldiers to their demise but you are most welcome to go and serve them.

Just for supporting Ukraine with supply of ammunitions, Pakistan has already been removed from the FATF grey list.

If We actively get involved tomorrow, we could get equipment like F-35 and THAAD.

You moron innocent Pakistani lives will be lost for a war they had to do about.
You think the west will respect you for doing that.
And tf will i do with F35 or god damn Thaad when i dont have my brother around me anymore.
So stop talking nonsense!

Turkiye and Pakistan can partner to defeat Russia in Ukraine, Black Sea, Caucuses, Caspian Sea and Central Asia.

Just supplying ammunitions is not enough. Pakistan needs to fight the Russians by putting the boots on the ground.

Let's light up Chechnya again. Let's show the Russians again how guerilla warfare is fought.
This is not our fight.

Providing humanitarian assistance to Ukraine is FINE.

Pakistan should be focused on threats emanating from Afghanistan and internal security situation.

Fix your knowledge.

WTF as if 80,000 Pakistani killed is NOT enough !!!
Man there are some BIG IDIOTS on PDF forum

bhai tu charas ka cigarette pena choor da .. Afghan war is not enough....are we fvckin mercenaries ... leave this slave mentality behind .. Pakistan on the verge of bankruptcy....

Send Pajwa with few handful of Islamabad Police officer to Ukraine Front line

Go get on C130 and take the 200-300 officers from Islamabad Police and go free Ukraine good luck

Main bhi dekhta hoon kitna bhadur hai aur how brave is Islamabad goon police

Last edited:
And those Jews, formally Russians, are in Israel, not Russia. Even Israel knows not to cross the line with Russia when its minister had to declare that Israel will not supply Ukraine with weapons.

Also, go read up on some history. Its the West, led by America and Britain who have financed Israel with weapons, not Russia.

You don't look like you live in 2022, perhaps from the 18th century. Today's Russia exists in harmony with Islam, Russian President is on record condemning the Zionist West's Islamophobia.

If you call those psychotic murdering lunatics who rape women, slaughter Shias and Christians, as Muslims, you're living in a fools paradise, bud.

Yeah that's CIA manufactured garbage bud, already disseminated that as junk news. Go have a look at CIA Ops in Georgia, Dagestan and Armenia. Reality isn't $h!t made up by an organization whose leader publicly admits that CIA teaches to lying and stealing.

When was the last time you read or studied the Noble Qur'an, my friend? Yeah I thought so!

So you disregard what Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam stated that those who will be the closest in love and affection toward us Muslims, would be Christians. Because the last time I checked its only Russia that proclaims itself Christians. Not America, most certainly not Britain or Europe.

Dude, go rant that nonsense to someone ignorant. I stand firm in my faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and my leader is Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, not Washington DC, London, Paris or Brussels.

Now you've confirmed that you're way out of your depth here, pal. You have zero knowledge on the subject. Go educate yourself on the subject before posting about it.

And you got that news from Disney CNN, right?

Now you're just embarrassing yourself with junk like this.

Looks to me that you're either on the State Department's payroll or bot running helter skelter on text detection A.I.
What Israel does and what it says are two different things.

What Israel does and what it says are two different things.

You ought to back again and "study" history carefully, this time around. Your carefree remarks reveal how little you have knowledge on the subject.

Jumping into the fire will be one of the most stupid things one can do (no matter how much benefits you might hope to get). I am just wondering how people are deprived of sanity to try justifying for an obvious non-sens.

Lol no chance to get f35 and THAAD even if we will fully enter the war in Ukraine
Get out of your wet dreams dude

Back
Top Bottom