What's new

Opinionated - Pakistan must actively join the war against Russia

Paksiatn should partner with the US and NATO to fight the Russians.

We have great influence in Central Asia and the soft under belly of Russia.

Turkiye and Pakistan can partner to defeat Russia in Ukraine, Black Sea, Caucuses, Caspian Sea and Central Asia.

Russia needs to be balkanized.

Just supplying ammunitions is not enough. Pakistan needs to fight the Russians by putting the boots on the ground.

Let's light up Chechnya again. Let's show the Russians again how guerilla warfare is fought.
this guy reminds of that Pakistani trump supporter that even trump didn't know exist...

begani shaadi may abdullah deewana

@WebMaster

Check this

LOL YOUR THREAD WITH SOME RANDOM YOUTUBE CLIPS NOT A RESPECTABLE SOURCE LOL

Forget about selling F-35, US has not even shared any information about F-35 with India.
BECAUSE OF THEY WANT F35 FIRST INDUCT USAF AND PARTNER AIRFORCES NOT FOR THIS THEY AREN'T SHARED INFORMATION TO INDIA THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO SELL F35 TO INDIA SOONER THEY WILL OFFER F35 TO INDIA

Last edited:
not only that, there is a thread by a bengali wherein it is proven: Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

not only that but also the shonar desh is so prosperous now that it recently donated some 5.5 billion dollars to the IMF. then their environment minister Shahab Uddin has offered the international community some $373bn to help it with climate change

I think most Pakistanis are done with that thread. The Bangladeshis there keep trying to dodge my arguments thinking it makes them look smart.

Engaging in fallacies of avoiding the issue, argument by repetition, straw-manning etc. One of them encouraged the others there's no use arguing with us.

Translation of his post: No point in arguing with your fallacies after they've been refuted. Best to silently walk away from the thread rather than accept defeat and self-humiliate even more.

Years ago their multi-billionaire government launched a satellite into orbit. Their news media went all lights up about it. An Indian posted it as an example of improving education in Bangladesh.

After looking up the satellite details, it turned out to be an American built satellite launched out of Texas on behalf of Bangladesh but with a Bangladeshi flag painted on it with with a control center in Dhaka.

When I brought this up on PDF of why they're so proud of launching American satellite, the Bangladeshi posters replied like "ignore him. He got Iftar to break. No need to waste our time on him."

Translation: Let's not admit to him it's a failed stunt by our government to showcase our country being something besides what it's not.

Another claimed Bangladesh lives in my head rent-free. Even in-spite they come to our forums and threads with delusions.

I honestly thought there's nothing more self-delusional than a proud Afghani nationalist. Guess I was wrong.

Last edited:
I think most Pakistanis are done with that thread. The Bangladeshis there keep trying to dodge my arguments while trying to look smart.

Engaging in fallacies of avoiding the issue, argument by repetition, straw-manning etc. One of them encouraged the others there's no use arguing with us.

Translation of his post: No point in arguing with your fallacies after they've been refuted. Best to silently walk away from the thread rather than accept defeat and self-humiliate even more.

Years ago their multi-billionaire government launched a satellite into orbit. Their news media went all lights up about it. An Indian posted it as an example of improving education in Bangladesh.

After looking up the satellite details, it turned out to be an American built satellite launched out of Texas on behalf of Bangladesh but with a Bangladeshi flag painted on it with with a control center in Dhaka.

When I brought this up on PDF of why they're so proud of launching American satellite, the Bangladeshi posters replied like "ignore him. He got Iftar to break. No need to waste our time on him."

Translation: Let's not admit to him it's a failed stunt by our government to showcase our country being something besides what it's not.

Another claimed Bangladesh lives in my head rent-free. Even in-spite they come to our forums and threads with delusions.

I honestly thought there's nothing more self-delusional than a proud Afghani nationalist. Guess I was wrong.
you should visit this ramzan with some charity group and see how rich and civilised they are. you will see it as soon as you come out of the airport men standing facing the walls doing the most civilized of things

you should visit this ramzan with some charity group and see how rich and civilised they are. you will see it as soon as you come out of the airport men standing facing the walls doing the most civilized of things

I don't need to. A Pakistani tenant I had who worked for Saudi Airlines as a flight attendant.

She had overlays in several countries. Bangladesh was the worst. Just coming out of the airport she saw what a sh***thole it was.

I knew this long before I met her. She never bothered leaving her hotel room and never wants to go there. She got all the unwanted stares.

Even before she visited, I knew this to be a reality despite all the backwas being fed to me by wishful Muhajir neo-liberals & their Sindhi sidekicks, none of whom would apply for immigration to Bangladesh.

I got nothing against Bangladeshis, but these patriotic ones who come online to troll Pakistanis with their wishful BS need a slap of reality in their faces.

My former tenant told me just as soon as she stepped out of the airport, she was overwhelmed by how dirty/overcrowded & uncivilized it was.

She is a native of Lahore and is so grateful Pakistan is way ahead of Bangladesh in terms of living conditions, infrastructure, cleanness amongst many others.

Of course the muhajir neo-liberal on this forum with slumdog millionaire education accused me of making an appeal to anecdote. Why did I know all this before hearing her anecdote.

She told me when a Bangladeshi colleges learned she was a Pakistani Punjabi, she got rude/hostile comments about 1971 "genocide" given she was not even born in 1971.

Driving back with her in the car from a Pakistani supermarket, I told her that some Bangladeshis claim their country will become an Asian Tiger like Singapore and she replied "Nooooooo"

Last edited:

Turkiye and Pakistan can partner to defeat Russia in Ukraine, Black Sea, Caucuses, Caspian Sea and Central Asia.

Just supplying ammunitions is not enough. Pakistan needs to fight the Russians by putting the boots on the ground.

Let's light up Chechnya again. Let's show the Russians again how guerilla warfare is fought.
Bhai have you started smoking that Afghan stuff, please stop inhaling immediately its very bad for your gray matter just look at Indians and their level of hallucination. It has very bad side effects.

You are out of your mind.

@doorstar forgot to add: You should encourage Ukrainian refugees to immigrate to Bangladesh. Much better political stability and stable economy. It takes only four years of living & working there to apply for Bangladeshi citizenship.

I'm already willing to bet that thousands of Ukrainians are begging in front of Bangladeshi embassies worldwide for immigration permits. lol

@doorstar forgot to add: You should encourage Ukrainian refugees to immigrate to Bangladesh. Much better political stability and stable economy. It takes only four years of living & working there to apply for Bangladeshi citizenship.

I'm already willing to bet that thousands of Ukrainians are begging in front of Bangladeshi embassies worldwide for immigration permits. lol
free land along the railway track to build a one room mansion for less than $50

LOL

When was the last time Russia threatened Pakistan?

Putin is trying to recreate the Soviet empire. If he is allowed to succeed in Ukraine he will come back to Afghanistan and Pakistan like in the 80s.

We should defeat him in Ukraine and balkanize Russia.

Putin is trying to recreate the Soviet empire. If he is allowed to succeed in Ukraine he will come back to Afghanistan and Pakistan like in the 80s.

We should defeat him in Ukraine and balkanize Russia.
Stfu Russia has in no position to come back to Afghanistan they have struggling with their economy so calm down for your pointless thought

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom