What's new

Opinion: Taiwan should become an independent country recognized by mainland China

During the Iran–Iraq War from 1980 to 1988 China was one of the main suppliers to all sides in the war. In fact, China had played both sides during the war and had sent arms to both Iran and Iraq.​

US is one of the main weapon suppliers of almost every country in the world, still has the shame to accuse China for weapon exports.

US is one of the main weapon suppliers of almost every country in the world, still has the shame to accuse China for weapon exports.
He means China cant sell weapons to any country, otherwise, China is supporting and interferring in other country like US supported and interferred in KMT in Chinese civil war and South Vietnam in Vietnam war, what a desperate fools logic.

I doubt the world would support that. After all, if the Qing Dynasty is the benchmark, no country after 1683 should exist.

There are only Indians in America. South Asia should belong to Pakistan.

China probably won't object because in 1600s, Korea, most of Southeast Asia, the Ryukyu Islands, and eastern Russia were all Chinese territory.

Mainland China is not always CCP , why are you always so obsessed with CCP, China is countries with thousands of years history.
I support Taiwan being part of China.

Maybe one country, two systems is the best compromise. Make Taiwan into a giant Hong Kong.
You are welcome for not anwsering questions.
I say Taiwan should not become an independent country. Taiwan should be part of China again.

Two systems, one country is best solution and compromise to the problem.

Back
Top Bottom