What's new

Opinion: Providing Firepower to Palestinian Resistance

what is your noble suggestion ? to deal with this event?
My suggestion. Act tough guy on the keyboard for few days. In another 4 weeks it will all be forgotten. Then treat yourself to Chicken Cottage bucket meal deal as reward for having fought the war on your keyboard.

Victory !

1620779051377.png

My suggestion. Act tough guy on the keyboard for few days. In another 4 weeks it will all be forgotten. Then treat yourself to Chicken Cottage bucket meal deal as reward for having fought the war on your keyboard.

Victory !

how bout drinking beer and eat pork sausage and denounce your culture your religion and suck upto your enemies like soulless coward.

on serious note: pak at least can with Iran move towards barter and print its own currency throw out foreign banks.

how bout drinking beer and eat pork sausage and denounce your culture your religion and suck upto your enemies like soulless coward.
Okay. I tell you what I will tag you in 4 weeks and we both can share victory over a pint, chicken, sausage in recognition of the valiant war you fought on the keyboard. Because you fcikin are not going to anything more then I will. Only I am honest and not farting.

Victory !

View attachment 742817

most likely that will happen when time to open rooza.
Okay. I tell you what I will tag you in 4 weeks and we both can share victory over a pint, chicken, sausage in recognition of the valiant war you fought on the keyboard. Because you fcikin are not going to anything more then I will. Only I am honest and not farting.

i am not saying i can do something concrete but muslim government can by printing own currency and barter.

Hey guys, sorry for an off topic question, anyone knows about MuslimAid? Are the donations going into the right hands?

Many have already moved and Israel will soon commit a large scale genocide. US and West will watch and blame Palestinians for it. Arabs will not come for them and Iran will not help them either. Iran is merely using Palestinians as canon fodders in their own pissing contest. They should have taken the deal when Israel offered Gaza and West bank. Should still go for it and make peace for sake of their children.
Given what Israel has been thru all these years, I don't think Gaza & WB are on the table anymore. Palestinians should just move to Jordan & Egypt and call it a day
Who made You the master of the Palestinians destiny, it's their motherland... Why don't You welcome Your zionist brothers to Your own heartlands, and get the f*** off out of Kashmir while You at it..
Abusing an adversary on some random forum won't fetch you jack shiite fyi...A ton of Israelis and Jews live in India. Remember how y'all trained the 26/11 terrorists to particularly attack the Nariman house where a lot of Jews reside!! We're more than willing to welcome them

Coming to Kashmir, the only negotiations from our end will be for AJK and GB

Last edited:
It's time Pakistani establishment and government grows balls and show guts and demand Egypt and Jordan to give us route to supply Palestinians with weapons with which they can unleash hell on Israel. It's very clear that Israel will use every chance to attack us through use of our neighbor India. It's time to return the favor and it's time to defend Qibla e Awwal.

Pakistan needs to equip the resistance with cruise missiles and other weapons and also help them improve their rockets and their speeds. Plus provide them with latest Anti Tank and other weapons. We have to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have some shame. I wonder with which face we are going to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW

It's not about Jordan or Egpyt, and less about balls. The problem is the absolute idiots running Pakistani establishment and more or less the nation by en large not understanding what is at stake here. I have been saying for years, watch out for Al Aqsa mosque. Its sanctity is NOT a Palestinian issue, its "hurmat" is NOT a Palestinian issue, rather its protection is as important as that of Haram in Mecca and Masjid-e-nabawi in Madina. Most of these "fat belly" idiots who call themselves establishment, who dont waste any opportunity to express their desire on protecting the house of saud as they are the "custodians of holy mosques", I can bet, most of them dont even know how Al Aqsa looks like. Many Pakistanis confuse dome of rock as Al Aqsa!

When Pakistan decide that things needs to happen, they will happen. Hell, we gave two finger salute to UN embargo and supplied critical weapons to Bosnians in heart of europe, in middle of the war, the help which turned the tide of that conflict. Bosnia was not even a viable state at that time, and here we got Palestinian embassy in Islamabad!

It's not about Jordan or Egpyt, and less about balls. The problem is the absolute idiots running Pakistani establishment and more or less the nation by en large not understanding what is at stake here. I have been saying for years, watch out for Al Aqsa mosque. Its sanctity is NOT a Palestinian issue, its "hurmat" is NOT a Palestinian issue, rather its protection is as important as that of Haram in Mecca and Masjid-e-nabawi in Madina. Most of these "fat belly" idiots who call themselves establishment, who dont waste any opportunity to express their desire on protecting the house of saud as they are the "custodians of holy mosques", I can bet, most of them dont even know how Al Aqsa looks like. Many Pakistanis confuse dome of rock as Al Aqsa!

When Pakistan decide that things needs to happen, they will happen. Hell, we gave two finger salute to UN embargo and supplied critical weapons to Bosnians in heart of europe, in middle of the war, the help which turned the tide of that conflict. Bosnia was not even a viable state at that time, and here we got Palestinian embassy in Islamabad!
We have to provide help. Also Israel several times tried to attack our nuclear plants. These people think that Israel won't come after us or won't pressure USA to attack us. We have to get rid of this cancer soon.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1379781

Lets not forget they recalled ttheir ambassador bcz he supported our stance on Kashmir. Leaving all these snubs aside lets assume we want a war with Israel how the fcuk will we do it? All countries with land routes dont want a war with Israel over Palestine. They already got their arses handed to them by Israel when they were much weaker. Now Israel is a nuclear power with a conventional force that is better than all Muslim countries combined. Considering our relations with India and Afghanistan we cant even spare a single soldier or even a Bullet. Heck we cant even trust Iran who actively allow RAW and Baloch militants to operate on their soil. Here we are cornered by enemies from all side and some fools dream about conquering Israel.
You do make a laughable comment-" conventional force that is better than all Muslim countries combined "
3000 Hizbos defeated your so called "conventional force better than all Muslims combined". The defeat was so bad the Jews were crying and screaming in the Knesset and berating their PM in front of the whole world. If you think that a population the size of London can defeat whole nations then you are living in cloud cuckoo land, perhaps you should join the Cuckoos in Israel if you are already not there.

History shows those with "deen" cannot be defeated no matter how powerful the enemy is. Numbers and bombs have no meaning as shown in Chechnya, Afghanistan and Syria. The valour of Muslims is immeasurable as it colors the fields of battle with blood of martyrs. Pakistani soldiers were outnumbered 100 to 1 on the mountain tops of Kashmir but my uncle (may Allah grant him Jana) stood eyeball to eyeball in bitter desolate mountain range cold and never gave up an inch of land and only thought of victory and love for Islam and his beloved Pakistan. Only weak and diluted thought will weaken us and undermine our unity and strength. Let the flags of freedom flutter in Muslim lands and let the enemy know that Pakistan will stand with the oppressed and against injustice.

Last edited:
It can be done and it’s long due Pakistan was created for a reason Pakistan become sole nuclear Muslim state for a reason. But unfortunately our leadership does not have the vision nor will neither they could gather enough support even by our closest allies those who hold centre stage of power politics on this planet. We are busy collecting zakat and fitra🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom