What's new

Opinion: Providing Firepower to Palestinian Resistance

This rocket will bring more harm to Palestinian than to Israeli, and anyway Islam forbid killing civillan.
This rocket establishes deterrence and stops Israel from invading the remaining parts of Palestine, as it has happened constantly for the last 72 years. Palestine is still on the map because of those rockets.
But I don't expect more from someone from a country that has never done anything for the Palestinian cause because of their ties with the United States.

My vote is for Israel, Palestines should migrate to Saudi, who sold Palestine soil to Jews via UK by Balfour Declaration in past.
If they do not migrate, Israeli army/police will kick them

5cF1EODUzLP_JqUnvWVj3KU_dyRkQxek_4H6dd40q_QUqK2W8c-E7QPT1prK6Tu6BcOKqjua_DgaWSvysAKCwXR_BG66BWPkrbFCWzsTA50ARxfOpMS9E1HeY8Bx5NYV3qMKMMs2BhhQzaCefAi9ZFlC-6fz-2Y

Do not believe conspiry theories, if Pakistan tried to attack on Israel, fate will be like Japan.This is Arab's war not Pakistan's. Any Arab country will fight for Pakistan or Kashmir? Why Saudi lead coalition not fight for Islam, who has 40+ countries in it? Now even Arabs stepped back for Palestine, now Saudis claim real Aqsa Mosque is in Saudi not Palestine. Pakistani missile can not reach to US and why Pakistan fight for Palestine who are hypocrite, greedy and ignorant and Pakistan has no border dispute with Israel?

pm-modi-grand-collar-pti_650x400_61518263028.jpg

Last edited:
This thread clearly proves that only Iran is brave enough to arm the Palestinians, as it has done so for decades. The rest of the Muslim world are corrupt and cowards.

Not Brave, Pure Stupid.. Now it is sinking in US sanctions,
Israelis came and attacked on Iranian nuclear site, but they were unable to stop them.

Not Brave, Pure Stupid.. Now it is sinking in US sanctions,
Israelis came and attacked on Iranian nuclear site, but they were unable to stop them.
Yet Iran is doing a lot better than Pakistan in education, science, economy, healthcare, HDI, sports, etc. So, it isn't as stupid as you think. There's no justification for cowardice. All these Muslims that have left Palestinians to die while they shake hands with their killers are cowards. As simple as that.

The United States carpet bombed your country for several years without your permission and the best you could do was to pretend that you had given them permission to bomb the hell out of your civilians. You are the last person on the planet that can complain about a small sabotage operation that at best delayed our centrifuge assembly by a few months.

when UNSC /FATF/IMF/WB/ADB/will tight your screw you will come back in sense ?:hitwall:

pakistan can not earn her expenses and take loand to fill budget gaps and dreaming to play dirty ?
I would live to see you giving these pathetic excuses in front of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. I really dare you to make these pathetic excuses in front of RASOOL SAW when Palestinians grab you by your collar. And you really need to study Islam. War is on you. It's on since Palestine and Kashmir got in enemies control. So please bother to learn Islam first.
then you should build an economy technology and gain power like israel first . what you can supply ? israel using f-35 do any muslim have anything to offer ? israel is 100 years ahead of muslims in technology . rather then taking hard step of education and technology all you can offer BAD DUA and BLA BLA BLA .
My vote is for Israel, Palestines should migrate to Saudi, who sold Palestine soil to Jews via UK by Balfour Declaration in past.
If they do not migrate, Israeli army/police will kick them

5cF1EODUzLP_JqUnvWVj3KU_dyRkQxek_4H6dd40q_QUqK2W8c-E7QPT1prK6Tu6BcOKqjua_DgaWSvysAKCwXR_BG66BWPkrbFCWzsTA50ARxfOpMS9E1HeY8Bx5NYV3qMKMMs2BhhQzaCefAi9ZFlC-6fz-2Y

Do not believe conspiry theories, if Pakistan tried to attack on Israel, fate will be like Japan.This is Arab's war not Pakistan's. Any Arab country will fight for Pakistan or Kashmir? Why Saudi lead coalition not fight for Islam, who has 40+ countries in it? Now even Arabs stepped back for Palestine, now Saudis claim real Aqsa Mosque is in Saudi not Palestine. Pakistani missile can not reach to US and why Pakistan fight for Palestine who are hypocrite, greedy and ignorant and Pakistan has no border dispute with Israel?

pm-modi-grand-collar-pti_650x400_61518263028.jpg
PAKISTANIS ARE MAMOO of islamic world . but GOP know thier limits . we hardly collected a military to counter india . used jets se le ker used tanks APCs aid weapons soft loans weapons and CSF what not .

Your response doesn't remotely make sense to my post...what exactly is your point other than your blind hatred for non-muslims!!
Yes call me a hater .. we are in times we should stand by muslims against any enemy .. a pakistani muslim is my brother more than a christian egyptian.

I had enough of this Bullshit , muslims are being killed and tortued everywhere and you want me to say , oh let's welcome the zionists here and every major hater of islam in our area.

the forum admins can ban me if they think i preach a hate speech but that's what i believe and i won't change my thoughts.

I would live to see you giving these pathetic excuses in front of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. I really dare you to make these pathetic excuses in front of RASOOL SAW when Palestinians grab you by your collar. And you really need to study Islam. War is on you. It's on since Palestine and Kashmir got in enemies control. So please bother to learn Islam first.

Zarvan bhai, I am a person who desires peace and political resolution of problems but you have always been someone who creates threads excitedly about some latest rifle or pistol. You replied angrily to @Pandora. OK I understand your anger about the attack on the Palestinians but have you ever been angry about problems in Pakistan like feudalism and religious extremism ? :) Injustices, wrongs everywhere should have your empathy in equal measure. Empathy and call for action, be it in Palestine, Pakistan, India or America.

Let us do a thing. Why don't you set off to Palestine, join PLO and post some combat or defense pictures on PDF ? Our friend from Gaza @Falcon29 can maybe help you with this. And I hope Falcon29 is well.

Last edited:
It's the responsibility of Egypt not any other country .. we are the ones who should support Gaza with weapons, food , water and everything ,, but we can we do ? sisi is the leader and he is a piece of shit jew lover.

Don't worry, Allah will hold Sisi responsible not you. As long as you do whatever you can do, even if it just holding the belief that you should support them.

The biggest support Palestinians can get is from their direct neighbors Egypt and Jordan. That won't happen because that would mean a halt in EU/US aid.
This thread clearly proves that only Iran is brave enough to arm the Palestinians, as it has done so for decades. The rest of the Muslim world are corrupt and cowards.

That credit definitely goes to Iran.

It's time Pakistani establishment and government grows balls and show guts and demand Egypt and Jordan to give us route to supply Palestinians with weapons with which they can unleash hell on Israel. It's very clear that Israel will use every chance to attack us through use of our neighbor India. It's time to return the favor and it's time to defend Qibla e Awwal.

Pakistan needs to equip the resistance with cruise missiles and other weapons and also help them improve their rockets and their speeds. Plus provide them with latest Anti Tank and other weapons. We have to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have some shame. I wonder with which face we are going to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW

I think this is a plaster where major surgery is required. What we should do is openly ask ALL Muslim countries, especially the powerful and wealthy ones, to form a military alliance to liberate Palestinian lands. This call should be public and open - not back channels. Let the whole world know who has the will and the courage to stand up for Palestine and who doesn't.

I can assure you Israel will retreat to it's pre 67 borders without a shot being fired if they thought there was a legitimate military threat against them.
The biggest support Palestinians can get is from their direct neighbors Egypt and Jordan. That won't happen because that would mean a halt in EU/US aid.

That credit definitely goes to Iran.

This is the problem with our disunity. 57 countries, we have no shortage of resources, we don't need external resources, we could supply whatever we need to each other. Some have energy, others have agriculture, minerals, workforce, different technologies. if only we would follow the model of the EU (minus free movement of people). Each and every one of our nations could be secure and live with honour if we worked together.

I think this is a plaster where major surgery is required. What we should do is openly ask ALL Muslim countries, especially the powerful and wealthy ones, to form a military alliance to liberate Palestinian lands. This call should be public and open - not back channels. Let the whole world know who has the will and the courage to stand up for Palestine and who doesn't.

I can assure you Israel will retreat to it's pre 67 borders without a shot being fired if they thought there was a legitimate military threat against them.

Even if we don't do this the Islamic nations could at a bare minimum economically boycott Israeli and Western goods as long as the one-sided barbarity continues. Even this won't happen.

The truth is that Islamic nations don't have the ability to come together, organize and solve their own problems. Let alone problems that exist with external enemies. The oil rich Islamic nations that should lead from the front and strengthen other Islamic nations don't do their bit. When the economically stronger nations don't contribute to the cause one cannot expect much from the weaker counterparts. The responsibility lies on every Islamic nation, but especially those that wield economic, political and military power.

This is the problem with our disunity. 57 countries, we have no shortage of resources, we don't need external resources, we could supply whatever we need to each other. Some have energy, others have agriculture, minerals, workforce, different technologies. if only we would follow the model of the EU (minus free movement of people). Each and every one of our nations could be secure and live with honour if we worked together.

Absolutely spot on. If Islamic nations formed a bloc like EU and harnessed their economic and military resources things would be very different. Israel or the Western nations won't be bullying individual Islamic nations like they have been doing. Forget religion for a moment which is the ultimate argument one could make for unity. The Islamic nations don't even cooperate for economic development and prosperity. That is how pathetic we are. What is the trade volume between Islamic nations?

We deserve the cruel punishment and humiliation. We won't even learn then.

Last edited:
What do you think of this Palestinian Christian :

George_Habash.jpg
ِA guy worked for the Palestinian cause , for his country and Israelis tried to assassinate him.
what do you want me to say? still a muslim is close to me than any other religion.

christians in Egypt fought against israel , because they see it a as a defense for their country , does that change my thoughts ? nope , they have the right to live in any middle eastern country unlike the zionists who came from poland or germany or india or russia or ukraine.. those chritians are native and they are أهل ذمة , Islam taught us to treat them good.

If raising proxies is the barometer of bravery, then no nation come anywhere near Pakistan, absolutely bad ***. Hell, we screwed USSR and now our proxy Taliban have done America!

Problem with Pakistanis is the lack of understanding towards this issue and hence non seriousness.

Back
Top Bottom