What's new

Opinion: Imran Khan overthrown because of collision with doctrine of Military Establishment?

It was bound to happen!

There were multiple shut-up calls sent to IK for not praising India's foreign policy publicly, but he wasn't listening and deliberately avoiding it. You can not do this. He directly collided with the pivot of Pakistan's non-kinetic strategic policies. IK stepped outside the boundary, which was disastrous at all levels. He was capturing the attention of the Indian establishment and govt corridors.

Indian mainstream media was covering IK since day one but once he starts praising India's foreign policy, there was an unexpected sudden change in the entire Indian media coverage, their narrative and tone. Certainly, it was an expected. As of now, the Indian fascist regime has already built favorable grounds with respect to Kashmir FP (by utilizing Khan's recent remarks) and you will see this in the upcoming general elections.

Rationally, we are aligned with the western establishment and their policies since the partition, however, Pakistan's military always stands like a fireball when it comes to their defined doctrine. They won't tolerate, and won’t compromise if you directly interfere in their policies regarding India. For the west, that's completely acceptable if they really need Pakistan’s irrational support. No one can force Pakistan's military to accept Indian hegemony in the region.

Khan’s anonymous intervention into the domain that was pre-established by Pakistan’s powerful military establishment was completely unacceptable to them. That was an unintelligent, and brainless approach on IK's part. Consequently, that was enough reason to thrash IK from the power without wasting any time. NS tried that twice, and both times he was thrashed by the powers'.

Everyone should understand that there is a reason behind the existence of Pakistan, there is a reason for having armed forces and there are enough reasons for having anti-Indian doctrine -- vice-versa.

What Quaid said, all good captions and quotes, who should run the foreign policy, Army should be under the command of PM and all that, in reality, Pak military owns the country and they are the ones who drive the state policy whether you like it or not. Once you deviate from it, you will face the consequences. IK absolutely did the right thing. Praising someone's independent policy won't make you a traitor however, in reality, our govt(s) are working under extreme pressure and hostility.
A Dumb post trying to achieve a particular objective. No one is going to fall for this. Better luck next time.

Build your economy, and then do whatever you want.
When u plant beggers and looters in the govt, the economy can't be built. Stop fooling around.

What a stupid post. ISPR bots trying to do damage control.

Maryam Nawaz was behind malicious campaigns against Bajwa. She is roaming in PM house. Ali wazir, dawar are out.

According to you Imran crossed the line and Establishment punished him by releasing Ali wazir, Dawar who literally threatened to kill Army personnel.

Build your economy, and then do whatever you want.

Khan decided to lead an independent foreign policy that ensured the food security, and energy security of Pakistan, which would lead to less pressure on the external account. Unfortunately for him, economic security is not on the priority list of the establishment. Because they want to ensure a weak civilian setup so that they can keep enjoying absolute power in Pakistan over state-institutions. They want to reduce PTI into a 35-seats party, so that only weak coalition governments can form, and the establishment can change regimes at their pleasure. This is also the reason why the establishment does not want electoral reforms and overseas voting. Economy can go to hell. First things first: the complete subjugation, surrender, and submission of the civilian setups in favour of the military elite.

Khan decided to lead an independent foreign policy that ensured the food security, and energy security of Pakistan, which would lead to less pressure on the external account. Unfortunately for him, economic security is not on the priority list of the establishment. Because they want to ensure a weak civilian setup so that they can keep enjoying absolute power in Pakistan over state-institutions. They want to reduce PTI into a 35-seats party, so that only weak coalition governments can form, and the establishment can change regimes at their pleasure. This is also the reason why the establishment does not want electoral reforms and overseas voting. Economy can go to hell. First things first: the complete subjugation, surrender, and submission of the civilian setups in favour of the military elite.

You're saying what I am saying..

You're absolutely RIGHT but again, its all in the books, in reality, Pakistan's military establishment owns the country and drives its foreign policy thats what it is whether you like it or not.
that is what Pakistan needs another independence....Foreign policy making should be derived through mutual collaboration....

But these all arguments are useless....in Pakistan

Havent seen a bigger uturn in opinion of a poster within a day?
Has your software been updated also?
Pak military owns the country and they are the ones who drive the state policy whether you like it or not. Once you deviate from it, you will face the consequences.

Dear @Stealth , If you are being held against your will, blink three times quickly. We will send help.

Dear @Stealth , If you are being held against your will, blink three times quickly. We will send help.

Acha.. okay... tata ... bye bye... Pakistan Army jindabad, ISI jindabad... Imran teri .... acha ub may jaoon?
😆

278348056_502235584674707_992272151452733972_n.jpg

I think his post was misunderstood because of how he phrased it.

Read his last paragraph - he's not justifying what the Army leadership did, but merely trying to offer his views on what he believes is the reason the Army leadership committed treason and collaborated with the PDM to overthrow the PTI government.

@Stealth --- If I misrepresented your views, I'll delete the above.

I think his post was misunderstood because of how he phrased it.

Read his last paragraph - he's not justifying what the Army leadership did, but merely trying to offer his views on what he believes is the reason the Army leadership committed treason and collaborated with the PDM to overthrow the PTI government.

@Stealth --- If I misrepresented your views, I'll delete the above.

Spot on. I think I should re-write it completely. I said what everyone is saying indirectly LOL

You're saying what I am saying..
Also known as "agreeing with your statement". However, you did not include the solution to this whole problem. You want the establishment to continue this destruction of people's mandate? I wrote a post here. You might want to read it. You are right that IK's downfall is due to a clash with the establishment, however, this is old news. Now the people of Pakistan have to plan how to snatch the mandate back from the claws of the establishment. And then de-fang the establishment so that it remains as a professional fighting force, and nothing else.
@AgNoStiC MuSliM

It was bound to happen!

There were multiple shut-up calls sent to IK for not praising India's foreign policy publicly, but he wasn't listening and deliberately avoiding it. You can not do this. He directly collided with the pivot of Pakistan's non-kinetic strategic policies. IK stepped outside the boundary, which was disastrous at all levels. He was capturing the attention of the Indian establishment and govt corridors.

Indian mainstream media was covering IK since day one but once he starts praising India's foreign policy, there was an unexpected sudden change in the entire Indian media coverage, their narrative and tone. Certainly, it was an expected. As of now, the Indian fascist regime has already built favorable grounds with respect to Kashmir FP (by utilizing Khan's recent remarks) and you will see this in the upcoming general elections.

Rationally, we are aligned with the western establishment and their policies since the partition, however, Pakistan's military always stands like a fireball when it comes to their defined doctrine. They won't tolerate, and won’t compromise if you directly interfere in their policies regarding India. For the west, that's completely acceptable if they really need Pakistan’s irrational support. No one can force Pakistan's military to accept Indian hegemony in the region.

Khan’s anonymous intervention into the domain that was pre-established by Pakistan’s powerful military establishment was completely unacceptable to them. That was an unintelligent, and brainless approach on IK's part. Consequently, that was enough reason to thrash IK from the power without wasting any time. NS tried that twice, and both times he was thrashed by the powers'.

Everyone should understand that there is a reason behind the existence of Pakistan, there is a reason for having armed forces and there are enough reasons for having anti-Indian doctrine -- vice-versa.

What Quaid said, all good captions and quotes, who should run the foreign policy, Army should be under the command of PM and all that, in reality, Pak military owns the country and they are the ones who drive the state policy whether you like it or not. Once you deviate from it, you will face the consequences. IK absolutely did the right thing. Praising someone's independent policy won't make you a traitor however, in reality, our govt(s) are working under extreme pressure and hostility.

I don't know what made you think they way you wrote it down because most of it sounds childish to be honest. No offence intended mate.
IK clearly made a distinction between what is wrong with India and what is right. He was the one who responded to Indian aggression in both civilian and military domains.
Just because he praised the Indian policies recently didn't mean he was presenting India in a favourable way.

His removal was facilitated simply because he was more of a man than some of our soldier wannabe's at the helms of our armed forces right now. General Raheel received all the praise and limelight for doing what he should do best.
Gen Bajwa wants what Gen Raheel got by not being anywhere close to what he should be.
A powerful strong IK was hurting his Ego if you want to look at it psychologically.
Same reason Bajwa could not tolerate Gen Faiz at the helms of ISI because of he was stealing all the limelight by doing what he should be doing.

Keep in mind, these are all theories from what is apparent to us. We do not know what is the reality. But the fact that a high court had to be opened at midnight to present the case of non removal of Gen Bajwa kinda shows how much of a weak and insecure personality he is.

The recent evets in Pakistan since NCV and whole fiasco has changed the general public opinion...people now realized that the system is completely outdated and dominant by one pivotal power.

The political characters are just mere manifestation of back end string movement. Many political parties tried to break free but lost the cause ...the recent attempt is from PTI backed by social media power ...so they are leaving much greater impact.

The situation is being capitalized by hostile forces for example some tw0 thousand fake indian accounts find it as an opportunity and started targeting Army and our furious youth followed the trend....

Overall impact is that the RIASAT further exposed as a very weak state which is trembling on interconnected foundations of Economy and foreign policy and sustainable decision making...

The recent evets in Pakistan since NCV and whole fiasco has changed the general public opinion...people now realized that the system is completely outdated and dominant by one pivotal power.

The political characters are just mere manifestation of back end string movement. Many political parties tried to break free but lost the cause ...the recent attempt is from PTI backed by social media power ...so they are leaving much greater impact.

The situation is being capitalized by hostile forces for example some tw0 thousand fake indian accounts find it as an opportunity and started targeting Army and our furious youth followed the trend....

Overall impact is that the RIASAT further exposed as a very weak state which is trembling on interconnected foundations of Economy and foreign policy and sustainable decision making...

Who is responsible for all this? That's the question.

Whatever I said is directly linked with this. I said Bajwa removed him and thats clearly evident from my post... there is ZERO Contradition

Again I didn't say India's FP is good or bad, I am just telling one of the core reasons for removing him from powrrrr.

PS: There are reasons why India has an independent foreign policy. Build your economy and then do whatever you want.

Correct. You are consistent.

I don't think Imran is alienated from the Establishment by saying a few good words about India's foreign policy. And I actually admire Imran for being honest in his voicing his opinion. But IF I were to guess, then I think the roots of Imran vs the Establishment were planted around the appointment of the DG ISI sometime late last year but that was not the only factor.

Months before this NCM saga, Hamid Mir had remarkably predicted a really bad year for Imran Khan. His last few words in the article quoted below are carefully said and are full of meanings. You don't have to believe him but it is worth reading.

According to some reports, the new head of Pakistan’s powerful intelligence agency, ISI, Lt. Gen. Nadeem Ahmad Anjum, is trying to keep a low profile. If true, that’s bad news for Khan. If the ISI remains neutral it will be difficult for Khan to defeat a no-confidence move in Parliament, where his majority is very thin. (He stirred up a huge fuss last year when he used the ISI’s support to maintain his party’s control in parliament.)
Khan is also facing an investigation by the Election Commission over irregularities in funds received from outside Pakistan. This case is a ticking time bomb for Khan. Unfortunately for him, that’s not the only potential disaster he’s likely to face in the year ahead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom