What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Not really. First it would be next to impossible to catch a JDAM GPU at it's speed. Second two guided munitions that close? Overkill. Most probably something that blew up.

you can clearly see them coming
a picture would produce even better results, just like it did in that photo

And i've seen that in quite a few videos, they do drop them very close sometimes

1919621_546938185416198_7618529233470486707_n.jpg
SSG with armoured and regulars

you can clearly see them coming
a picture would produce even better results, just like it did in that photo

And i've seen that in quite a few videos, they do drop them very close sometimes

I cant see the video but you maybe right. But dropping half a million dollars worth ordnance that close by?

May ALLAH bless our brave souls and watch over them in this hard time of hour and may ALLAH help them get rid of this evil once and for all AMEEN.

This picture of a battle scarred street alone shows how the terrorists are using built up areas for their shelter and how difficult it must be for our security forces to seek and destroy the enemy. Entering, searching and securing each building is one giant and risky task.
That's what I was thinking, too. Entering each and every house on every street of the town and having to clear it. That's nerve wrecking, man. Not to get emotional but me and my entire family are praying for the safety and success of Pakistan army against talibs.

@WebMaster @Manticore @Oscar
@Leader @Chinese-Dragon

Onscreen Logo says "جنداللّه"... Who's training them!!
(Source)​

This is an AGE OLD picture disected a thousand times
So why not mention outcome of that autopsy BabaJee?
And cannot US train Pak army at the same time as it trains enemies of Pakistan? Is that so impossible? They always play double game.

ye uzbek hai. amreeki nhi
'كيتهوں'?
I am talking about the female in video.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom