What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

armyPAF.jpg

ARMY + PAF Co-ordination must for success of Zarb-e-Azb.
credit goes to Gen.Kiyani for improving army/airforce co-operation and co-ordination.

Among other things...

984150_997907633572221_8311935898152666377_n.jpg

I don't understand urdu very well but the pics make me say OMG:eek:.
I am glad the situation is getting under control but how will we track those who removed their beards?

I don't understand urdu very well but the pics make me say OMG:eek:.
I am glad the situation is getting under control but how will we track those who removed their beards?

The picture is worth a thousand words. But in crude english it would say.

The effects of Operation ZeAzm

Taliban Angels while trying to escape get caught by the soldiers. Finally these sinner muslim also got a glimpse of these puritan angels.

Its better in urdu I guess. Mine isnt all that good either, but thats the best I could come up with.

the pic (bottom left) is from afghanistan.. ANA troops n vehicle.

No way of saying that any of these pictures are from this operation. But whats funny is funny.

General Raheel visits North Waziristan battle zone

Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif visited the troops in North Waziristan (NWA) on Monday, a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.
General Raheel was given a detailed briefing by General Officer Commanding on the ongoing Operation Zarb-i-Azb, the statement said.
Addressing troops in the middle of the operation in Miramshah, General Raheel lauded the forces for their courage, dedication and high state of morale and expressed his satisfaction over the progress achieved since the start of the operation in June, the ISPR stated.
General Raheel also commended the entire chain of command for its "determined effort in planning, preparation, mobilisation and execution of the operation", the statement said.
General Raheel emphasised that the forces eliminate all local and foreign terrorists and their sanctuaries.
Alluding to the end goal, he affirmed that terrorists will be chased and hunted down across the country until their final elimination, the ISPR statement said.
General Raheel also acknowledged and appreciated the support of the entire nation and avowed that, by Allah's will, with unflinching national resolve and clear direction, the military will accomplish the mission and rid the country of the scourge of terrorism.
The army chief also paid tribute to soldiers killed and wounded during the operation.
Acknowledging the national spirit to restore the writ of the state, General Raheel appreciated the IDPs for their sacrifices. He said the army will not abandon "the tribal brethren in their hour of need and all possible assistance will be rendered to the government and various organisations in providing maximum relief".
He also assured of the military's role in rebuilding and restoring normalcy in the restive tribal region.
Earlier on his arrival in Miramshah, General Raheel was received by Corps Commander Peshawer.

General Raheel visits North Waziristan battle zone - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom