What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Pakistan's media is going haywire with this latest engagement

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Almost 2500 attacked a check post in Tirah, they lost over 700 and many wounded. Great fight back by the best Army in the world &amp; 35 Punjab</p>&mdash; Mubasher Lucman (@mubasherlucman) <a href=" ">March 22, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2500...? :what:

Any more inside info from PDF sources?

92HD just quoted "anonymous military sources" saying that Mullah Radio got killed in an airstrike.
I do hope it's true :pakistan:

We know something big happened in Tirah during the last 24 hours. What we don't know is if we were on the offense or the defense because that will determine whether mullah radio was killed or not

I would any of these reports with a grain of salt until there is official confirmation. Remember a couple of months ago, everyone was celebrating that we had killed HVT in afghanistan but it all turned out to be nothing.

Pakistan's media is going haywire with this latest engagement

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Almost 2500 attacked a check post in Tirah, they lost over 700 and many wounded. Great fight back by the best Army in the world &amp; 35 Punjab</p>&mdash; Mubasher Lucman (@mubasherlucman) <a href=" ">March 22, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2500...? :what:

Any more inside info from PDF sources?

i dunno about 2500.. but yes.. ive heard about hundreds of these cunts launching attacks on check posts (which are mostly setup on hill tops or higher/strategic points).

How come such large numbers of Kharjis went unnoticed ?
Weren't we using surveillance assets in Tirah along with human Intel ?
Or was it a deliberate policy of PA to lure them on our side of the border & then try to encircle & eliminate them ?

human intel isnt always reliable.. in some case those "sources" were latter caught fukin up themselves...

i.e: you have a source that tells you about talib movements... later you catch the same SOB planting I.E.Ds..

i dunno about 2500.. but yes.. ive heard about hundreds of these cunts launching attacks on check posts (which are mostly setup on hill tops or higher/strategic points).

human intel isnt always reliable.. in some case those "sources" were latter caught fukin up themselves...

i.e: you have a source that tells you about talib movements... later you catch the same SOB planting I.E.Ds..

I can understand that human intelligence is prone to infiltration & double play but I wouldn't believe that all of it is unreliable since its a hot border.
I don't know but I have hunch that it was a deliberate policy on our behalf to lure them on our side of the border since we couldn't have launched a full fledged operation on the other side of the border.
I don't believe that we were caught unaware of their movements in such large numbers with the current focus on operations.

Same type of attack happened 2 years ago. Cant put up the link due to less post. But can be found on google outflow from tirah: fresh threats emerge as taliban gain more ground tribune by ifttihar firdous

Lets not discuss the specifics of the operation here.

But i have been told by a source in the MOD that the reason why Khyber II was launched because there were reports(ISI) that TTP fighters and their commanders were crossing from Afghanistan and massing up for an assault. This is why the Operation was launched in a haste to counter and eliminate them.

But to answer your question without going into the specifics, yes there are many TTP fighters trapped and fighting for their lives trying to break the encirclement and escape back into Afghanistan. There were lorries filled with TTP fighters, that's proof enough they are loosing men, lots of them and fast. The question still stands, whether PA can block their escape routes and effectively encircle and eliminate them?

No quarter, no mercy. Kill the foot soldiers and capture the HVT for information.

On a side note, the same source told me these Takfeeris fighting are absolutely filthy. Its as if they haven't showered for weeks, their teeth are disgusting and grooming is something that looks alien to them.

Jin pe Allah ki Laanat ho , woh ese hi ganday hote hai .... is duniya main bhi zalil aur akhrat mai bhi zalil ho gay salay ..

Back
Top Bottom