What's new

Operation Rah-e-Rast (Swat)

wow wat a pak army we got more like karaey ke tattoo, killing our own population. Here I wanted nothing much to be part of that army, i backed this army everywhere, this is not pak army this is mercenary army. Only good at killing its own ppl. carry on pak army killing ur own mighty good work u been doing. oh btw congrats u have MQM as allies

well ya u would definately want talibans to stay in swat and chopp off ppl heads, insult others sister in public, keep rocket launchers, blow up schools, target police, kidnap gov officials, etc etc.... if that is so then plz go to swat coz they ll be more than happy to welcome u

Those longstanding ties help explain why Pakistan's generals have been slow to recognise the seriousness of the challenge from the Pakistani Taliban. Until recently, they tended to see the militants as little more than restive allies.[/QUOTE]

TTP have got to do nothing with so called links ppl are talkin about. army was reluctant coz more than 50% pakistanis were against military action in swat or anywhere in pakistan. now more than 80% are backing the army

well ya u would definately want talibans to stay in swat and chopp off ppl heads, insult others sister in public, keep rocket launchers, blow up schools, target police, kidnap gov officials, etc etc.... if that is so then plz go to swat coz they ll be more than happy to welcome u

did i say any of these things, why dun ur moron army stop using schools as base then may be they won't get blown up. Ur police dun have balls to fight a common criminal let alone a taliban fighter. And do u really want me to shed blood of any pakistani let alone a soldier to protect any of the politician or govt official?

How abt using some common sense? This army has been using jets and gunship helicopters on highly populated civilian area, u ask me to condemn atrocities of so called talibaan and just call the pak army's atrocities as collateral damage? Over a million displaced from thier homes, refugees inside their own country thanks to this ill planned operation and to do wat? To kill talibaan if they were such threats why didn't army intervene when they started to rise, no this operation is done by the orders of USA the master of this army and this govt. Ur army sold its guns and become karaey ke tattto. Im ashamed to call myself Pakistani, 65 yrs of Kashmir struggle did India bombarded Kashmir? Did they use indiscriminate bombing to kill mujaheedeen? Today this pak army is doing the same thing that Israelis do to Palestenians. Today this pak army is worst then Indian army and Israelis.

did i say any of these things, why dun ur moron army stop using schools as base then may be they won't get blown up. Ur police dun have balls to fight a common criminal let alone a taliban fighter. And do u really want me to shed blood of any pakistani let alone a soldier to protect any of the politician or govt official?

How abt using some common sense? This army has been using jets and gunship helicopters on highly populated civilian area, u ask me to condemn atrocities of so called talibaan and just call the pak army's atrocities as collateral damage? Over a million displaced from thier homes, refugees inside their own country thanks to this ill planned operation and to do wat? To kill talibaan if they were such threats why didn't army intervene when they started to rise, no this operation is done by the orders of USA the master of this army and this govt. Ur army sold its guns and become karaey ke tattto. Im ashamed to call myself Pakistani, 65 yrs of Kashmir struggle did India bombarded Kashmir? Did they use indiscriminate bombing to kill mujaheedeen? Today this pak army is doing the same thing that Israelis do to Palestenians. Today this pak army is worst then Indian army and Israelis.

jsut answer few of my question...

do u want talibans in swat?
if not then how do u propose to kick them out of swat or defeat them??

Bullshit.If anything Pakistan Army (The Real Mujahideen) is liberating Swat from Talibans (Kafirs!)If Swat is under Indian Army would you still not allow PA to take action?

Bullshit.If anything Pakistan Army (The Real Mujahideen) is liberating Swat from Talibans (Kafirs!)

Real muajheedeen dun make me laugh. lets see mujahid-e-azam mushy, mujahid-e-azam sani gen. kiyani? Wat has this army accomplished that has been so good? Bunch of rag taggs so called taliban has been kicking this army's behind all over the FATA, hell i can understand problems in FATA u lost in karachi to stupid mqm, thats wat this army has accomplished all this army is good is conquering Pakistan over and over. Mujaheedeen yeah i can see these mujaheedeen weren't these same mujaheedeen were too drunk to defend east pakistan, 4get east pakistan how abt kargil?

jsut answer few of my question...

do u want talibans in swat?
if not then how do u propose to kick them out of swat or defeat them??

now ur asking a legit qts so will answer u accordingly.

These so called morons who call themselves talibaan needs to eliminated like coacroaches. How to do it, using the same nifaz-e-adl, divide the already splitted group, use the local population to built lashkars and induct them in paramilitary force, split and corner them, cut of their exits. But for God sake stop using jets and gunship helicopters in highly populated areas.

Those longstanding ties help explain why Pakistan's generals have been slow to recognise the seriousness of the challenge from the Pakistani Taliban. Until recently, they tended to see the militants as little more than restive allies.[/QUOTE]

TTP have got to do nothing with so called links ppl are talkin about. army was reluctant coz more than 50% pakistanis were against military action in swat or anywhere in pakistan. now more than 80% are backing the army

What exactly is the source of this claim?

Are you going to backtrack the statement calling Baitullah and Faizullah as true Patriotic Pakistanis.

Do you really think you can bluff people with see saw attitude round the year. Lets see how things developed - I have even read through most of the older posts on this subject to familiarize with Pakistani sentiment on the forum:

initial stance: Pakistan has nothing to do with terrorism - Denial

TTP are just agitated because of Drone attacks

Drone attacks are Killing just civilian

WoT is American war and Pakistan has been unwillingly dragged into it.

and even when sucide bombs were blowing left right and centre you contibued with your stance that it was just a response to drone attack.

All the nations kept on egging Pakistan to strike on Talibans. But to no avail.

Suddenly table turns. No Taliban are merciless killers and must be dealt with an Iron fist. Now news of Drone attack is not even receiving any attention. And out of the blue WoT became Pakistan's War.

And from where did you get those magic numbers. Any survey conducted by PA or GoP about number of SWATis / Pakistanis supporting TAliban or is it just a lame reasoning to keep on supporting your unaccountable Army and Govt?

Real muajheedeen dun make me laugh. lets see mujahid-e-azam mushy, mujahid-e-azam sani gen. kiyani? Wat has this army accomplished that has been so good? Bunch of rag taggs so called taliban has been kicking this army's behind all over the FATA, hell i can understand problems in FATA u lost in karachi to stupid mqm, thats wat this army has accomplished all this army is good is conquering Pakistan over and over. Mujaheedeen yeah i can see these mujaheedeen weren't these same mujaheedeen were too drunk to defend east pakistan, 4get east pakistan how abt kargil?
ok, let's say they lost everywhere but now why don't let Army prove that it can regain TOS? (Taliban Occupied Swat)?

Are you going to backtrack the statement calling Baitullah and Faizullah as true Patriotic Pakistanis.

Do you really think you can bluff people with see saw attitude round the year. Lets see how things developed - I have even read through most of the older posts on this subject to familiarize with Pakistani sentiment on the forum:

and even when sucide bombs were blowing left right and centre you contibued with your stance that it was just a response to drone attack.

Suddenly table turns. No Taliban are merciless killers and must be dealt with an Iron fist. Now news of Drone attack is not even receiving any attention. And out of the blue WoT became Pakistan's War.

And from where did you get those magic numbers. Any survey conducted by PA or GoP about number of SWATis / Pakistanis supporting TAliban or is it just a lame reasoning to keep on supporting your unaccountable Army and Govt?
The TTP emerged to challenge Pakistan Army (Killed Pakistani Troops) It did not engage in cross border attacks which was done by Original Talibans and Mullah Omar who have contacts with ISI said TTP do not belong to Talibans.In other words disowned them.

ok, let's say they lost everywhere but now why don't let Army prove that it can regain TOS? (Taliban Occupied Swat)?

30 talibaan entered buner and whole peace deal thrown out of the window. If it was done for security of Pak i woudl be the 1st one to stand by army as i have always done in pak, but this so called claim of TOS is ridiculous, yesterday the number was 30 today they have become 5000 - 10000, kai aasmaan se tapak parey itney sarey? If this number is correct then we have a serious problem as a sizable number of population has decided to join Talibaan u think u can kill them all? More will just take over thier place. someone whose bro, father or relative has been killed will just pick up arm.

30 talibaan entered buner and whole peace deal thrown out of the window. If it was done for security of Pak i woudl be the 1st one to stand by army as i have always done in pak, but this so called claim of TOS is ridiculous, yesterday the number was 30 today they have become 5000 - 10000, kai aasmaan se tapak parey itney sarey? If this number is correct then we have a serious problem as a sizable number of population has decided to join Talibaan u think u can kill them all? More will just take over thier place. someone whose bro, father or relative has been killed will just pick up arm.
Spare me this bullshit.This is what happens in war.What do you want state to do?Surrender to these bastards?They were given more then enough time to disarm under peace deal.I can understand your emotions but please use your brain.Army had no other option except liberating Swat from Talibans.

im not changing tables here. i still stand by wat i said earlier. TTP is a result of drone attacks combined with army operation in FATA. and i also never justified the suicide attacks they carry out.
how they got created is a different thing and wat do we have to do with them is a different thing. rit now we have to crush them and make america to stop drone attacks or in long term this operation will be of not much use.

those numbers are only my observations. and i guess no one has stopped me from expressin myself.

war on terror is still americas war. we are at war with TTP and not afghan talibans or imaginary al qaeda

now ur asking a legit qts so will answer u accordingly.

These so called morons who call themselves talibaan needs to eliminated like coacroaches. How to do it, using the same nifaz-e-adl, divide the already splitted group, use the local population to built lashkars and induct them in paramilitary force, split and corner them, cut of their exits. But for God sake stop using jets and gunship helicopters in highly populated areas.

nifaz-e-adal: we did do that but taliban didnt lay down their arms. they entered buner and other areas. did u hear the recorded conversation of fazlullah with one of his commanders?? in which he was tellin him to stage a fake withdrawl from buner.

Local population: do u really think local lashkar can fight these ppl who are armed with RPGs, rocket launchers, machine guns, and wat not?? local elders who opposed them have already been killed.

jets and gunship might not be the best way but thats the only option available. also jets and gunships are being used to target taliban hideouts in mountains and not in villages. one can always be more carefull to avoid civllian causalities but they will always be there.

im not changing tables here. i still stand by wat i said earlier. TTP is a result of drone attacks combined with army operation in FATA. and i also never justified the suicide attacks they carry out.
how they got created is a different thing and wat do we have to do with them is a different thing. rit now we have to crush them and make america to stop drone attacks or in long term this operation will be of not much use.

those numbers are only my observations. and i guess no one has stopped me from expressin myself.

war on terror is still americas war. we are at war with TTP and not afghan talibans or imaginary al qaeda

So, you think doing nothing about the cause of their creation will make the reason cease to exist? What makes you think that by killing a few hundred Talibs, you will be able to crush the movement?

Has the GoP and PA ever given it a thought, Are they fighting a group of terrorist or an Ideology? Is this not simply succumbing to international pressure and going for an offensive against Taliban?

In the long run Sir, nothing will change. http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...al-qaeda-no-longer-operating-afghanistan.html Simply shows that if anythings, the drone will hit even more frequently than before. How can you think about Crushing the movement, when you don't address the main basic reason. Again It is not my personal opinion that TTP was made by Drone attack. From what I have heard / seen, Mrs. Bhutto was assassinated before any Drones hit Waziristan.

Infact, when the last article of Drone attack was mentioned, Pakistani members supported the attack that they are hitting the right areas now. This is precisely what we call "changing tables"

No one ever can. Just wanted that is their any proper rationale behing launching the attack or is it a cooked up story in some closed door meeting. It apparently is the latter.

Whatever you say sir, Just that the sudden change of name of thread from WoT to Pakistan's War caused this doubt.

Back
Top Bottom