What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

2500 years ago Turks were in Siberia , Mongolia and Central Asia
TURKS came and ruled India , Iran , Anatolia , Egypt , all Middle East , Caucasia , Ukraine and all Balkans , Hungary

Persians are nothing to do with Europeans ( haplogroup R ) ... persians-gypsies-kurds are same

TURKS are FATHER of Europeans , Russians ( haplogroup R ) and Native Americans ( haplogroup Q )

Haplogroup P-M45 ( proto TURKS )
Time of origin : 45.000 years ago
Place of origin : Central asia and Southeast_Asia
Descendants Haplogroup Q and R

Haplogroup R ( Russians,,French,,Germans,,British )
Time of origin : 26,800 years ago
Place of origin : Central Asia

watch you fcking loser ugly smelly persian-kurdish-armenian terrorists fck your kurdistan and persian
Genetic history of P1-M45: Proto-Turkic ancestors of Europeans, Native Americans and Indians

Did I hit a nerve kaboby?

No Actually you Turke Khar savar came from Mars and ruled not over entire world but all of the planets. In Kabob shop you learned about DNA?

I am still waiting for the any historical maps showing Turke Khar map over Iran.

Last edited:

no worries
Turkish Army got Nothing to worries about
Hajj Qassem deal with YPG terrorists is to hand over weapons
and after YPG terrorist done that they will be taken by buses to
be released father east , so Turkish Army is not going run out of target to shoot at

Last edited:
please open the Quran which is placed at the top shelf your book shelf wrapped in a piece of cloth. i am sure you have never pondered over it.

they will once syrian army fights against yours. if the news on RT is true.
And what does that have to do with anything? Pakistan before anyone else. You should grow up

it's not Turkish cavalry pal, it's Sassanian cataract.
dec46340fcfc1969754c57148c5824ed.jpg

why are people crying over American agents getting destroyed?

the whole point of the US presence there is to cockblock Iran by having a proxy there separating Iraq and Syria and preventing an Iran to Lebanon continuous corridor. (to serve their Zionist masters security interests)

Let the turks crush the traitors.. That territory bordering turkey and Syria has very little strategic value to Iran. Iran will make verbal condemnations because its an official Syrian ally and the Syrian government obviously cannot endorse an invasion by a foreign country.

and medium to long term, turkey will eventually hand that territory back to the official syrian government. this is probably the best way to eject the americans out of syria for good.

And what does that have to do with anything? Pakistan before anyone else. You should grow up
islam before anything else. if you are a muslim. Prophet Muhammad before your parents and even before your own self. once i will be in my grave there wont be a single question about pakistan, iran, saudia, or whatever country i am from. no question regarding jinnah will be asked.

sorry . anyone can make any type of video even about your religion trying to prove you as kaffir.

Assad and his supporters are not Muslims. They even desecrated the tomb of Hazrat Khalid Bin Al Walid(R.A) in Syria yet you think they are Muslims. If any of the first 4 Caliphs were alive today they would be killing these rats instead of calling them Muslims.

islam before anything else. if you are a muslim. Prophet Muhammad before your parents and even before your own self. once i will be in my grave there wont be a single question about pakistan, iran, saudia, or whatever country i am from. no question regarding jinnah will be asked.
I'm a pakistani Muslim. So for me my religion is only slightly above my nationality. If you love the arabs so much go live with them. Pakistan doesn't need traitors.

My so called brother arent anywhere to be seen when I needed them, expect for the Turks and Malaysians and so I will support them when they need me.

Back
Top Bottom