What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Keep believing that if it makes you feel better. ROFL

you already did , muammar ghadaffi was a Farsi , and see what mess libya is in without him

That's Halal beer, we're on a Pakistani forum after all. :cheers:
Fun fact: Switzerland is producing halal beer for Saudi Arabia, i work close to the place where its being produced, they produce absolute alcohol free beer which is being exported to KSA. :)

This one to be precise.

7500514526_c81aece6ac_o.jpg

Germany has been doing this for iran for almost 20 years now , germany and russia

Germany has been doing this for iran for almost 20 years now , germany and russia
We've been getting Halal beer for more than 40 years, unlike you, we were founded on Islamic principles since time immemorial.
Iran been changing skins from Islam and back (secularism, Shiasim, Atheism) ever since Arabs invaded and demolished their xerxes slave state

We've been getting Halal beer for more than 40 years, unlike you, we were founded on Islamic principles since time immemorial.
Iran been changing skins from Islam and back (secularism, Shiasim, Atheism) ever since Arabs invaded and demolished their xerxes slave state

If you have been rooting for halal beer for 40 years then there's nothing i can add :lol:

Man, i feel bad for Yemenis and Arabs as a whole. One by one Arab countries are being engulfed by flames of war. God forbid another Arab country becomes a battleground between tyrants.

Man, i feel bad for Yemenis and Arabs as a whole. One by one Arab countries are being engulfed by flames of war. God forbid another Arab country becomes a battleground between tyrants.

There's nothing you can do about that. The culture is one of the most backward in the world. A backward culture that has suddenly come to an ungodly amount of money. Do you see this ending well? It's like pumping pure oxygen into a room saturated with gas fumes. Of course it will blow up. Even the Saudi will blow up, when the time comes.

In the meantime, god help Pakistan with the Saudis...

There's nothing you can do about that. The culture is one of the most backward in the world. A backward culture that has suddenly come to an ungodly amount of money. Do you see this ending well? It's like pumping pure oxygen into a room saturated with gas fumes. Of course it will blow up. Even the Saudi will blow up, when the time comes.

In the meantime, god help Pakistan with the Saudis...

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom