What's new

Opening ceremony of 16th Asian Games kicks off

it's a pity that the chinese shooting team performed poorly compared to s.korean team who wins 4 golds medal today in shooting.:cry:

F201011081446551180010656.jpg

The 16th Asian Games
Rank Country/Region Gold Silver Bronze

1 China 24 11 10
2 Korea 10 5 13
3 Japan 6 14 12
4 India 1 3 1
5 China Hong Kong 1 2 1

F201011081441221111515236.jpg

Headline;

South Korea wins third shooting gold
China's Huang wins men's kayak single at Asiad
South Korea's Lee wins men's 10m air pistol gold
China wins men's track team sprint in Asian Games
South Korea wins men's 10m air pistol team gold at Asian Games
China gets five of six Asiad shooting golds at stake
China's supremacy continues but pool dominance remain vulnerable

Most of the stadiums are empty can chinese member tell us why its so??

Do the local people are not interested in the games???

Or there are some govt. issues over security, like your govt have asked local resident residing in the 1 km of stadiums to vacate their homes and move somewhere else?????????

Or there are some govt. issues over security, like your govt have asked local resident residing in the 1 km of stadiums to vacate their homes and move somewhere else?????????
grow up man !!!

Take your connection, and then said the other. I know for sure there are some Indians to show his ugly, so I'll give you a mirror.

Country

China 19 7 2
Japan 4 10 9
South Korea 4 3 8
INDIA 1 3 1
Hong Kong 1 0 1

Veer, you might need another new "ID" pretty soon, let see its Veeru for now, how about "Veerude" next.:lol:

Well, i think it is because many of the games are not popular at all. To be honest, some of the them are boring.

People in Guangzhou are very hardworking, not every of them have a bunch of free time to watch games that doesn't appeal to them.

And i think empty statiums are very common in such sport event.

Since you have brought this up, then i can answer you honestly.

I am pretty sure the local authority has asked local resident to move somewhere else to vacate space for the construction of the stadiums because this is the only way to make tsuch event possible. But it is not for security concerns, because China is a very safe country.

And i can tell you Chinese government has done such thing more than once, say in 2008 residents' houses got demolished to spare room for Bird Nest.

Hope this will make you happy.

Back
Top Bottom